The Isolated Politics Blurt Thread I: A New Beginning

"I am not fit to be President and should never have been there" - Warren G Harding, 29th President

Loving or hating globalization, the new world order, etc., makes no difference in when or how it will end. It is running on fumes now. It will run out of fuel, capital, and belief, and be forgotten.

I'm wondering just who the people are behind him in so many of his speeches. No/low energy.

If they're paid actors, I hope they got the money in advance.

I was watching the meathead directly behind and to the left of the demented orange traitor, and trying to decide if he was bored, lacked the ability to express emotion, or if there was simply zero brain activity going on.

🤔

I then noticed the meathead’s girlfriend(?), who was obviously sooooo bored and exhausted by the demented orange traitor’s ramblings, that she actually had to lean her head on the meathead’s shoulder (and was ignored, of course).

😑

Good luck in the future to that young lady…

😑

I was watching the meathead directly behind and to the left of the demented orange traitor, and trying to decide if he was bored, lacked the ability to express emotion, or if there was simply zero brain activity going on.

🤔

I then noticed the meathead’s girlfriend(?), who was obviously sooooo bored and exhausted by the demented orange traitor’s ramblings, that she actually had to lean her head on the meathead’s shoulder (and was ignored, of course).

😑

Good luck in the future to that young lady…

😑

LOL yeah wouldn't want to date in that crowd.

They all look seriously bored, like ready to fall asleep bored.

Loving or hating globalization, the new world order, etc., makes no difference in when or how it will end. It is running on fumes now. It will run out of fuel, capital, and belief, and be forgotten.
I agree, which is why the risk of WW3 is quite high right now. Desperate times for those who wish to cling to power produce desperate gambles.

A federal appeals court struck down a West Virginia law that barred transgender athletes from competing on girls’ and women’s sports teams in public schools and colleges.

In a 2-1 ruling, the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals sided with Becky Pepper-Jackson, 13, a transgender girl who argued that the law prevented her from running on the girls’ cross-country and track teams at her West Virginia middle school.
:cool:
The federal appeals court, which is based in Richmond, Virginia, concluded that the state legislation violated Title IX, a federal civil rights law that prohibits sex-based discrimination in schools or education programs that receive funding from the federal government.
“Offering B.P.J. a ‘choice’ between not participating in sports and participating only on boys teams is no real choice at all,” Judge Toby Heytens wrote using the plaintiff’s initials. “The defendants cannot expect that B.P.J. will countermand her social transition, her medical treatment, and all the work she has done with her schools, teachers, and coaches for nearly half her life by introducing herself to teammates, coaches, and even opponents as a boy.”
:heart:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...1&cvid=63c04be0f9404e6a958dee1351d4c7c9&ei=17

I tend to agree with this assessment. Europe is re-arming. China is not doing as great as they report. The middle east is divided, and I don't mean Israel-vs-Iran, but divisions between the Muslim states. South America is imploding. A Nu-Great Depression and WW3 are coming. Invest in defense stocks and agriculture!

Back