The Gleeman returns...Again

Thom_the_gleeman

Let me play for you
Hello everybody,
I have been around Lit for a while, I used to be an active poster on this board but turned lurker years ago. But as many of you know, that itch never really goes away... So here I go again... I will readily admit I am not as young as back then, and defenitely not as fit, but I found my mask in my costume chest, so there's that.... Let's see what you guys think!

Love,

Thom

attachment.php

Attachments

• Return.jpg
    Return.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,280
nice to see a guy with just the right amount of body hair. 😁

I have been snooping around Moochies new Bondage thread and must say I am very intrigued with what I find there. Though I also immediatly recognise that there needs to be a lot of preparation before I try anything like that myself.... work in progress :)
In the mean time let me post another picture in the style of my old picture thread just for the fun of it :)

Love,

Thom

attachment.php

Attachments

• return2.jpg
    return2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 930
I do believe I am facing a tough crowd here :p
Well, that has happened before and isn't going to stop me :)
I plan on taking a few new pictures today, in the meantime I am posting this last on from the previous session

Love,

Thom

attachment.php

Attachments

• return3.jpg
    return3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 687
Sadly I haven't found the time or the privacy to take a few new pictures, so I'll have to settle on a refeature from my old thread... it does sort of tease wat I have in mind however ;)

Love,

Thom
attachment.php

Sadly I haven't found the time or the privacy to take a few new pictures, so I'll have to settle on a refeature from my old thread... it does sort of tease wat I have in mind however ;)

Love,

Thom
attachment.php

I know you said this was an old one, but there is something incredibly intriguing about it. It's very sensual somehow. I have to admit, I'm wondering what the book is in the other pics.

I know you said this was an old one, but there is something incredibly intriguing about it. It's very sensual somehow. I have to admit, I'm wondering what the book is in the other pics.

I am really happy you like it :) Especialy as it is a bit in the theme I'd like to continue... I hope you can have bit more patience with me. Next week, I know I'll have some hours to myself to take a few more pictures :)

Thank you for your kind comment,

Love,

Thom

I do believe I am facing a tough crowd here :p
Well, that has happened before and isn't going to stop me :)
I plan on taking a few new pictures today, in the meantime I am posting this last on from the previous session

Love,

Thom

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2118786&stc=1&d=1621499516

Far from a tough crowd, we are too tender and likely to not comment as much as we peek in. Give the crowd time, I’m sure they enjoy your masked works which are well thought out and captured, but are just shy about speaking up. 🌷

Far from a tough crowd, we are too tender and likely to not comment as much as we peek in. Give the crowd time, I’m sure they enjoy your masked works which are well thought out and captured, but are just shy about speaking up. 🌷
Thank you for your very kind wirds dear Moochie :) I am glad you liked my works so far.

Eat a sandwich.
Or two.

Haha, pictures xan be deceiving... believe me, I eat enough....

Love,

Thom

Hello All!
Thank you for the kind replies.
The next few pictures are going to be a work in progress because they did not quite come out the way I had imagined.
I had the idea I wnated to do a few bondage shots in which I was making the rope I was using in the picture myself, I love the idea of not only binding yourself, but also making the rope from scratch as an act of submission, however, my ropework needs some practice and I need to make a longer rope :p

Let me know what you think, this is not the endresult, but a sort of in between picture, a case study...

Love,

Thom

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound1.jpg
    Bound1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 623
Hello All!
Thank you for the kind replies.
The next few pictures are going to be a work in progress because they did not quite come out the way I had imagined.
I had the idea I wnated to do a few bondage shots in which I was making the rope I was using in the picture myself, I love the idea of not only binding yourself, but also making the rope from scratch as an act of submission, however, my ropework needs some practice and I need to make a longer rope :p

Let me know what you think, this is not the endresult, but a sort of in between picture, a case study...

Love,

Thom

attachment.php

I'm very curious to see the finished product! But I like the "in progress" shot.

Me time!
I have the house to myself today, such a rare luxury indeed! So I started the evening out like Julian Vellard so wonderfully sings: "sweatpants on the livingroom floor" And after that went to the bedroom for some wonderfull relaxation! first some writing:)
Hope you are all enjoying your fridays as well!
Love,

Thom20220730_005824.jpg

my wonderfull me time continues with some reading, a wonderfull book that I still haven't finished, because who has the time. The bed is soft, the weather has cooled down, the window is open. Even though it has cooled somewhat, the ceiling fan is on.... one could wish for a companion to share this bed with... cuddle and read together.... one could wish... and fantasise.

Love,

Thom

Attachments

• 20220730_012141.jpg
    20220730_012141.jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 22
Soft, clean bedding, a soft breeze from the ceiling fan that caresses my skin. Taking and posting pictures, reading kinky comments on lit.... Inevitably, the mood strikes....it starts with my sweatpants getting to uncomfortable... and next my boxers getting to constraining... I love lying naked on the bed with my cock so erect it pulses and I can feel my own heartbeat.... hand on my balls, slowly massaging the tip... I want to stretch it as long as possible.... and I wish, I wish someone joined me to edge me on.....

Love,
Thom

p.s. This is the most explicit I have been for a while.... like? dislike... I like to know my audience :)

Attachments

• 20220730_025224.jpg
    20220730_025224.jpg
    765.8 KB · Views: 41
my wonderfull me time continues with some reading, a wonderfull book that I still haven't finished, because who has the time. The bed is soft, the weather has cooled down, the window is open. Even though it has cooled somewhat, the ceiling fan is on.... one could wish for a companion to share this bed with... cuddle and read together.... one could wish... and fantasise.

Love,

Thom
I love this one 😘

I just found your thread. I love this picture. :)
Welcome lovely Odette, and thank you... it is an oldy, but a style I have been thinking of revisiting for a while...

You are beautiful, inside and out dear Thom ❤️
Dearest Ana, you are so kind to me, thank you
I love this one 😘
I love your feedback sweet Ana and dear Odette, knowing that my pictures are being seen and appreciated is the biggest reward possible for sharing them. Thank you!

Love,

Thom

Love,

Thom

Soft, clean bedding, a soft breeze from the ceiling fan that caresses my skin. Taking and posting pictures, reading kinky comments on lit.... Inevitably, the mood strikes....it starts with my sweatpants getting to uncomfortable... and next my boxers getting to constraining... I love lying naked on the bed with my cock so erect it pulses and I can feel my own heartbeat.... hand on my balls, slowly massaging the tip... I want to stretch it as long as possible.... and I wish, I wish someone joined me to edge me on.....

Love,
Thom

p.s. This is the most explicit I have been for a while.... like? dislike... I like to know my audience :)

Enjoying all your photos, but definitely these along with your words, Thom. 🙂😘

I am having a day off, having worked the entire weekend, slept little because I was on call. Have been doing chores all morning, so I believe I deserve a little relaxation now... a little chance to wind down... and since the urge to show off my body has been quite present of late, that is what I am doing... hope it is of your liking... I am loving the thrill of showing myself the past few days... thank you all for all the sweet reactions and replies, that keeps doing this fun!

Love,

Thom

Attachments

• 20220801_124918.jpg
    20220801_124918.jpg
    827.8 KB · Views: 25
This is a picture that tells the story of how I met my Mistress, or maybe I should say how she found me...and ensnared me... It all started with a PM on this very forum... Out of the blue, she had seen my posts... and thought me worth her time... an open invitation... A door to I did not know where... and a very new expirience... for a Dominant person to approach me... instead of I approaching her...
A few messages later.... and I was hooked... well and truly hooked... She gets me, she knows what makes me tick, and she showed to be capable of getting under my skin in a wondefull way so amazingly quick.... while still taking her time and forcing us to go slow.... deliciously slow....
I was hooked, she made my submissive side come out and shine.... and when we both thought we were ready... I submitted myself to her... my Mistress...

Love,

Thom

Attachments

• hunted.jpg
    hunted.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 15
Had a very taxing day and enjoyed a very long and hot shower to regain some energy. Afterwards I took a bit of time to lie naked on my bed to rest and disperse the last drops of water from my skin. I love to be clean and naked, just for a few minutes enjoy the cleanness and fitness of my body... it is a form of narcissism I am sure... but it is my way of relaxing when the day has been tough...

Love,

Thom

Attachments

• 20220827_203331.jpg
    20220827_203331.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 31
Back