The Foxes Den and Bar

Kit_Cartaii

Literotica Guru
As you enter the tavern you see a tall black-haired young man, standing beside the door. He greets you with a smile, a small bow, and a menu. "Welcome to my Den. Would you like to see our menu? Or perhaps to seek employment in my establishment." He says, his voice is low and powerful, but friendly and gentle. Upon further inspection of him you find that he has very dark eyes, although one appears to hold a very small flame in it's bottom left corner. He was thin, but appeared to hold a form of magic. He handed you the menu with a small smile and bows before walking away.

My restaurant is big, but the amount of tables makes it appear to be small. The back room has stairs that lead up to several rooms making my little den complete. Everything holds a classy air to it and is very clean. Every floor sparkles.

The menu is simple holds only a few drinks and a number of small meals.

"All domestic drinks are $4.99
All imports are $5.00 and up.
In stock we have all domestic beers, several wines, and several forms of whiskey.

Our drinks are from several fine years.

Our meals are few, but very good, prepared by the owner himself.
Chinese Steamed Buns with Barbecued Pork Filling - $7.00

Baked Dijon Salmon - $11.00

Chicken Tikka Masala - $11.00

Creamy Pesto Shrimp - $15.00

Sesame Chicken - 5.00

Sweet and Sour chicken - $5.00

OUR management requests your patience with all meals chosen as everything is made fresh and all items require preparation time. Our management also takes Special food requests.

On the back of the menu is our rules.

"1: Please respect each other.
2: Applications must be taken up with the owner.
3: any services requested by the owner will be dealt with the utmost respect.
4: finally. Don't have to much fun.

The owner comes back and smiles. "Hello my friend. I am Kit. Please. Enjoy your stay!"

Back