"The Forgotten": A post-apocalyptic tale

Marcia and Ty in the Saloon Kitchen:

The leftovers were put away, and the menu for lunch was prepared. Marcia was taking out ingredients and preparing pots, pans, and more when Ty entered the kitchen.

“Mr. Young has been placed under arrest," he informed her, adding, "he’s confined..."

Ty must have noticed her staring at his bloodied hands. He added, "...and he ... resisted on the stairs."

"Resisted?" she asked, wondering whether or not she really wanted more details.

"He fell," Ty said, adding, "A lot.”

"Seems so," she said, smirking. She watched him start on the dishes from breakfast, saying sincerely, "Thanks. I sorta got abandoned by the others. But I guess ... you know ... I am the cook. It's my only job here."

Marcia moved to the second sink, ran the hot, recycled, purified water into it, and began rinsing as Ty handed off the clean dishware. She was tempted to ask him more questions but sensed that it might not be something about which he wanted to talk.

They finished the entire stack in silence, and after she'd tossed him a towel to dry his hands, Marcia asked, "Are you and Leslie exclusive?" She hesitated a moment to allow him to respond or not, then said, "If you were interested..."

Marcia stepped out of her slip-on shoes and began loosing the buttons between her breasts. If Ty did or said nothing to stop her, she would continue as she was until the overalls were free enough for her to pull them off her shoulders and let the fall, revealing no other articles of clothing beneath them.

Ty would be treated to the same wondrous sight Adeline and Alaina had enjoyed: delicious, firm, ebony-tinted C-cups with dark, pert nipples; a smooth, flat belly and narrow waist perfect for grasping for support during coitus; a closely shaven triangular patch at the meeting of her thighs; and long, shapely legs.

Tyrande:
Holding out a hand, Ty placed it over hers as she started to unbutton her shirt. “No, we are no exclusive. But I would make a very unsatisfactory partner at this time.” Stepping back he looked at her, “I am honored and if things were different. A different time perhaps, a different day. Different events of the day. Perhaps. But no today.”

“And I would so like to show you a wonderful night. But not now, not after this morning.” Sighing he added, “Today is one of those missions I can’t talk about. If you need help cooking with Mr. Young in jail as it were, I’ll help where I can. I’m no chef, but I know my way around a knife, and vegetables.”

Tyrande and Marcia in the kitchen:

To say she was disappointed would have been a serious understatement. Marcia could easily recall Ty's amazing cock from their first day in the sauna, when he'd been caressing it lightly before her and Rita. Maybe she should have mounted him that day rather than letting him know that she would have preferred getting sweaty and loud with the young horticulaturalist instead.

"If you need help cooking with Mr. Young in jail as it were," Ty went on, "I’ll help where I can. I’m no chef, but I know my way around a knife, and vegetables.”

If she was honest, Greg hadn't been much help in the kitchen the days he'd partaken of the work. He'd spent most of the time ogling Marcia and brushing up against her, pretending he was reaching for this ingredient or that spice.

Feeling a bit rejected but fully -- and reluctantly -- understanding the reason, Marcia only said, "Maybe. If I need it."

Marcia buttoned her front again as she curled out around Ty, telling him, "I have something to do. And thanks for helping with the dishes."

All she wanted right now was to get to her room ... and masturbate.

Tyrande:
This day was turning into a bright ass ball of fucking sunshine, Ty realized as he headed on a tour of the facility. He could start skipping cardio, with stairs the only option he was getting plenty of cardio. He rest of his workout in the mornings would continue of course.

Pausing at he Infirmary he checked on he Doc, “All good here?” he asked. “And I need a scalpel, tweezers – long handle, suture needle, and some surgical threading. Mr. Young slipped and fell on he stairs. I’ll take care of it.”

Would he be required to extract a confession from Greg? Find out if he had more victims?

“Oh, when are we waking up the Scotsman?”

Tyrande, Leslie, and Greg:

“All good here?” Ty asked entering the Infirmary.

"Perfect," Leslie said without really thinking. She turned, smiling to Ty -- then she saw the damage to the knuckles of his right hand and instantly knew that he and Greg had had it out. The Lieutenant was still standing. Was the Airman? She returned Ty's question to him, "All good here?"

“I need a scalpel, tweezers -- long handle..." he started listing. "...suture needle, and some surgical threading. Mr. Young slipped and fell on the stairs. I’ll take care of it.”

A short, quiet snort slipped from Leslie as she imagined the circumstances behind the fall on the stairs. Turning to another countertop, she began gathering the items for which Ty had requested, putting them in the obligator doctor's black bag.

“Oh, when are we waking up the Scotsman?” he asked.

"We put it off until tomorrow morning," Leslie answered, "ten-hundred hours." She grabbed the bag, walked up close to Ty, hesitated, then rose to her tippy toes with the intention of kissing him. Would he let her? Either way, she asked, "Well, where we going...? Where's Airman Young."

She looked him in the eyes with a determined expression. "I'm the doctor. This is my job. Not yours ... Lieutenant."

She turned and headed for the Infirmary door, asking over her shoulder, "You comin'?"

Everyone else:

Rita
stood back and looked at the newly constructed hydroponic assembly. Every horizontal surface originally provided by the bunker's designers was now occupied. She smiled, pleased with herself. She'd done this almost entirely on her own. Oh, sure, most of the others had helped a little, but this was Rita's baby.

Her smile faded a bit as she looked to the overhead lighting, which Greg had helped her adjust. She'd appreciated the help, of course, but she hadn't liked the way he'd been familiar with her. Luckily, others had been in and out of the Hort Lab that day, preventing him from going too far. Recalling his aggressiveness in the Saloon earlier and how Ty had reacted -- essentially dragging him out -- Rita couldn't help but wonder where he was now and whether he'd been punished for his behavior.

If only she knew.

Marcia drew a deep breath, held it as the euphoria exploded through her entire being, then loudly gasped out the air. She continued working her fingers in circles atop her clit, lengthening the orgasm she'd so badly needed after Ty rejected her earlier. After a long while, she finally just collapsed back into the mattress, enjoying the aftermath.

Adeline had her feet up as she tapped away at the screen of a tablet. Her mind kept skipping between subjects: gaining more access to information sources beyond the bunker; the encounter last night with Alaina and Marcia that had brought her so much joy; and Airman Young, more specifically the man's sperm.

She shook her head, confused by the irony of the situation. Greg had raped her while she was still in stasis; he'd put his sperm, his semen, his cum inside her against not just her will but her knowledge. And yet, despite this, Adeline knew that the man's DNA contribution was important -- at least it was if the 36 men and women still alive in the bunker were all that remained of Humanity.

Her mind was wandering as she stared unthinkingly at the tablet. Suddenly, lines of code filled the screen and began scrolling upwards. It took a moment for Adeline to realize what she thought she was seeing: encrypted information from an outside source into which she'd been trying to gain access.

"Bertha! Is this you?" she asked, dropping her feet and sitting up tall. "Is this coming from your servers?"

"It is not coming from my servers, Miss Legrand," the AI answered. "This information is coming from an outside source, specifically a satellite of unknown origin or ownership."

"Is this on the satellite...?" Adeline inquired as she sent the tablet's information to the big screen before her, "...or is it being relayed from another source?"

"I do not know, Miss Legrand," Bertha said. "I am attempting to access the source of the information, but a firewall is--"

"Get Alaina...!"" Adeline snapped, adding firmly, "Now!"

"What's going on?" Alice said as she entered the Monitoring Station. She saw the excitement in the French woman's face when the latter looked to her.

Tyrande:
Giving her a kiss, he easily slid he bag from her grip while she was distracted. “Marcia asked if we were exclusive. I did inform her we are no exclusive, but I also turned down her.. interest. Maybe another time, bu not today. No with the morning I’ve had. Before we wake up Mr. MacFerguson, do me a favor and check his psych report. I’d rather have more stable people awake and active before we wake up any more Greg’s.”

Hoisting the bag out of her reach he looked at her. “Doctor, I have informed you hat Mr. Young fell down the stairs and that can fix hi up, I do have some field medic training. Not full Medic, but enough to fix some cuts and booboo’s. This also grants you immunity. I said he slipped and fell on the stairs. That’s all you know. That’s all you want o know. I’m going to be asking Mr. Young some questions, you won’t want to be present for it. I’d rather not have o ask him the questions I’m going to ask, but it needs to be done.”

“Oh, and for the Record, Mr. Young is now classified as a Prisoner pending the outcome of events. He holds no rank, rights, or authority at his time. He will be given food and medical treatment. No visitors, relaxation, or leisure time.”

“I’m sorry, but it must be his way for everyone’s safety.”

Tyrande and Leslie:

“Marcia asked if we were exclusive," Ty said as his lips left Leslie's.

She pulled her face back farther to better focus on him. Where's that come from? she wondered.

"I did inform her we are not exclusive," he went on, "but I also turned down her ... interest."

Leslie listened as he continued, trying to imagine how the conversation had occurred. It didn't dawn on her that the cook -- chef, whatever -- had begun undressing with the intention of getting fully naked, bending over the counter on which she prepares the Community's meals, and presenting her backend to Ty.

He spoke about doing a psych report on MacFerguson before reanimating him. She informed him, "Already done. Alice beat you to that particular order. There doesn't seem to be anything about which to be concerned."

Ty took the black bag and dismissed Leslie from having to tend to Greg. He didn't want her to see what he'd done to the Airman; that was pretty obvious. He told her about Greg's change in status. Being one of only 5 people who knew about Adeline's rape -- her, Alice, Ty, Adeline, and of course Greg -- Leslie wasn't surprised to learn this new information.

“I’m sorry," Ty told her, "but it must be his way for everyone’s safety.”

"No, I understand ... really," Leslie told him. He turned to leave, but she caught him by the elbow. Again, she moved close to him, pressed her lips to his, pulled back, and said with sincerity, "If you want to fuck Marcia, I'm fine with that. But ... I'd prefer that you only sleep with me."

She backed away, then turned away; Leslie didn't really want a response from Ty. She just wanted him to know that she considered them a thing, beyond sex.

Alaina:
Laying in bed Alaina stared at the ceiling as she thought, or tried not to think. Fuck she needed a FUCKING VIDEO GAME!!! Anything to take her mind off the shit hole that was this place. Alice had left with promises that she’d be more forth coming with anything she learned. She wouldn’t hide things from people. Oh and he vague, ‘I’ll give you access to what I can’. Double talk bullshit.

Maybe she should go back in a pod. She was half tempted to go through the medical cabinet and swallow whatever she could find. She’d considered finding Greg and fucking him stupid. But after his comments at breakfast, and from what she’d surmised about his attitude she’d be rethinking that choice. Maybe MacFerguson. Gods if he had a British accent…..

But, back to secrets and lies. Grabbing her tablet she slipped into a backdoor she’d written and starting working. It wasn’t much really, just accessing programs and files already there and tweaking them little. Twenty minutes later and she’d accessed all the comms and could listen in on any conversation anywhere. And her tablet gave her video access with subtitles. A Simple subroutine converted speech into text with a real time display. Very much like a Speech-to-Text Display for the deaf back in the 2010’s to the 2020’s.

Cycling through the camera’s she found Greg handcuffed to a set of pipes on Level 6, near the Generators. God damn, did he fall down a fucking elevator or try to fuck a Minotaur? She saw the Lt walk in with a medical bag and kept searching.

“Alaina, You’re needed in the Monitoring Room.,” Bertha said. “Urgently. A signal has been intercepted.”

Running into the room Alaina slid on her socks to a seat beside Adeline as she looked at what was happening on the screen. “If you’re not a computer nerd get out!” She snapped as she grabbed a keyboard and mouse and started typing. Get me a caramel macchiato espresso, a sandwich, and quiet!”

She was the most junior person here, except Rita. She had no authority or power of any kind. She was wearing grey socks, a grey wifebeater. No Bra, and a pair of men's grey boxers. But she was snapping orders like a General and wasn't waiting to see if they were obeyed. She was already slipping into code mode.

Last edited:
Alice, Leslie, Rita, Adeline, and Alaina in the Monitoring Station:

Alice was standing over Adeline as the woman tapped at a keyboard and scooted a mouse around the tabletop. She had no idea what the French woman was doing; there was a lot of activity on the big monitor before them all, but Alice had no idea whether it had anything to do with what Adeline was doing.

Leslie and Rita stood nearby in silence; the former had heard the excitement from the Infirmary and come to see what was happening, while the latter had come up from the Hort Lab with a question for Alice. Neither knew anything more about what was happening than did Alice -- less actually, as Alice at least knew it all had something to do with communications with the outside world.

Marcia had just entered -- after having taken a quick shower to rid herself of the scent of her sweat and pussy juice -- when Alaina came flying into the room, half dressed and even more excited than were Adeline and Alice. She snapped, “If you’re not a computer nerd get out! Get me a caramel macchiato espresso, a sandwich, and quiet!”

Leslie, Marcia, and Rita looked to each other, knowing that they weren't included in the computer nerd category. Alice turned to them, politely gesturing them out of the room, adding in a softer voice, "I'll take a black coffee if you don't mind."

At the console, Adeline called out, "Straight espresso, please ... two shots."

"That's me," Marcia said regarding the food and drink order. She looked to Rita, saying, "Come help me."

The youngest of the women forgot her reason for being here and headed out with the chef as Alice -- who, as CO -- stayed behind to supervise but took a step back to give the pair the room that Alaina wanted. Leslie hung for a moment longer but finally returned to the Infirmary to continue her preps for awaking the Community's newest reanimated resident.

Adeline had begun explaining the new information to Alaina as soon as the hacker's ass had found a seat, and now she asked, "What do you need from me?"

Last edited:
Monitoring Station
"What do you need from me?"

Tapping away faster than the processor could keep up, Alaina paused for a moment for the buffer to catch up and clear. Her eyes skimming the lines of code for any missing characters. Slowing down she returned to her work, “I need your authentification codes, all of them. So I can stop brute forcing my way through shit somebody has passwords for,”

When Adeline leaned over and typed in the codes, Alaina could smell her. Like honeysuckle and lilacs. “If I’m a bitch I apologize, but I’m tired of the constant secrets, and I’m tired of being used.”

Turning back to the work before her she kept mumbling to herself and would write new coding every few minutes.

Lt. Collins stepped into the door way, he’d stopped and changed clothes, and maybe taken a shower, before coming up to the top. Gesturing to the Captain he explained the Mr. Young situation in the hallway, quietly. He’d confessed to raping several girls in collage, one he was charged with. He’d only had sex with Adeline when everyone else turned him down, or paired off. He was hoping to get to Rita and ‘break her in’. He’d been the one to personally select nearly every female in the facility. Some were outside his control, others he’d selected. He’s the one that created to concoction of proteins, hormones, nutrients to keep u alive, and horny as hell.

“Is there a formal decision as to his, fate?” Ty finally asked, constantly making sure no one could her what was being said. “Or are options still being considered?”

“God Damn this shi. That’s not fucking binary!!” Alaina yelled, hitting the metal system with her hand. “Fuck!” Rolling away from the station she rubbed her hand in pain and frustration as Tyrande stepped into the room.

“Problem?” he asked looked at the two girls and the Captain.

“It’s spewing Binary that’s not fucking binary.” Alaina snapped.

Adeline looked over at Tyrande and commented. “I agree it is most unusual. Perhaps a code it is.”

“Can I hear it?” Tyrande asked, doubting he knew anything about binary. He definitely wasn’t that good with computers.

“I thought maybe is was Hex- or even a rare form of Octidecimal code. But this is fucking stupid. But it’s on a loop, it’s not live. It’s a recording of some kind.” Alaina said as she moved back to her station and flipped some switches.

Over the speaker came a series of beeps and tones. After a few run through’s Tyrande looked at the group. “Wow that’s old. Paper and pencil?”

Adeline stood and handed them to Ty, getting a good look at the man. Taller than her, muscular, authoritative. In control. And dominant.

Writing as he listened to the transmission he had Alaina rewind a couple times as he wrote.

Station Gam a………. Dep eted…. Und r att c.. Radio Jam r. Breached. Cannibals.

“How long has it been transmitting?” he asked.

“Don’t know, they picked up the signal this morning bouncing off a satellite.” Alaina replied.

Monitoring Station:

Adeline
snatched up a pen, wrote her personal codes on a scrap of paper, and handed them to Alaina. Pointing, she said, "You already have these three. This one, maybe not, but it's not ... I mean ... I wasn't holding it back. It's just not to anything vital."

She reached out a hand, touching the hacker's arm in an intimate way, saying softly, "I won't keep any secrets from you anymore."

Alice looked over her shoulder at the sound of approaching boots. Ty stepped close and talked softly about his interview of Greg. Her stomach turned over at the information about his criminal past. None of this had been in the Airman's record; the unreported rapes wouldn't have been, but the one charge Greg had faced should have been.

"I can't help but wonder who helped him," she said quietly, clarifying, "with the cocktail. I doubt he had the scientific knowledge to create it himself."

She glanced in Adeline's direction. The French woman had been the most involved scientist on the suspended animation project; it would never have come about without her. But would she have intentionally added the whole horniness angle of it without good reason? Alice didn't believe that, and -- even though she couldn't know it at this moment -- she was right. The aphrodisiacal element of the cryo drugs had entirely been coincidental and unintended.

“Is there a formal decision as to his fate?” Ty asked about Greg's future. “Or are options still being considered?”

“God Damn this shit!" Alaina yelled, cutting off Alice's answer to Ty.

Ty stepped closer, adding his expertise to the situation and saying, “Wow that’s old.”

As the Lieutenant was writing, Alice, too, realized that he was hearing Morse Code. She concluded this only in time to spell out the last two words in her head: Breached. Cannibals.

“How long has it been transmitting?” Ty asked the two women at the console.

“Don’t know," Alaina replied. "They picked up the signal this morning bouncing off a satellite.”

"It could be old ... months, years," Adeline added. "Or ... it could be from just days ago. There's an issue with the transmission issue that Alaina is working on. We could have an answer in minutes ... days ... or never."

"Lieutenant," Alice said in her authoritative voice. When Ty looked to her, she gestured with her head for him to follow her. Out in the Level 1 foyer, she finally answered his question from earlier. "I've talked to Doctor Hawkins and Miss Legrand both ... well, individually, anyway. We have agreed that Airman Young will go back into stasis."

Alice looked to Ty for his initial reaction, then explained, "Adeline is an opponent of capital punishment, and despite the fact that she is the one Young raped..."

She hesitated, then informed Ty, "However ... because of the whole diversity in genetics issue ... Airman Young will not return to stasis until after we have collected a sufficient amount of his sperm to be used in future IVF treatments. I made inquiries of Doctor Hawkins regarding the potential that Young's obvious knack for violence -- particularly against women -- might be hereditary. She assures me that before his sperm is used, she will perform a complete genome check. If he has any of the markers, his donation will be discarded."

Stepping closer to Ty, Alice said in a quiet but serious tone, "Airman Young in not to be further harmed, Lieutenant. Do I make myself clear? Not--" She hesitated, considering her words carefully, then finished, "Not until there is no further use for him."

"Captain...?" a female voice sounded from nearer to the stairwell. It was Rita, with an apologetic expression on her face. "Sorry, Captain, but ... could I have a word with you?"

Alice gave Ty one last serous look, then headed to join the young thing, heading down the stairs with her toward the Level 2 Hort Lab.

Ty – Alaina:
“Seminal fluid can be extracted, even after death, Captain.” Pausing he looked at her. “I’m not a medical expert, but can’t we harvest the DNA from those that died in stasis?”

“I’ll make the suggestion to Dr. Hawkins.” Before turning he looked at her. “And Captain, I have not inflicted additional physical damage to the Prisoner. He fell down the stairs while resisting. That is all.”

Sticking her head into the hall Alaina looked at them and scowled.”If the two of you are done talking dirty to each other, I have questions for our code breaker.”

After Ty and Alaina spoke for a few minutes, she went back into the Monitoring room, and he went to the infirmary after making sure the Captain didn’t need anything else from him. Maybe a pinkie swear to not break the Prisoner into little pieces?

Back at her station Alaina brought up old satellite tracking information, now it was a matter of tracking down which satellite could be transmitting to the, where was Gamma, could the sat be hacked – well - yes, who sent the message. Was it a false flag?

“Adeline, I need to know which satellites could be sending to as, assume an apogee of 35 degrees. Discount anything pre-1980 launch. Anything before that would have fallen from degrading orbit. Also exclude anything that can’t transmit on radio waves. The message would have gone on airwaves as well, and if they were under attack they wouldn’t have had time to double send.”

As it was, she was compiling a burst transmission in Morse Code to be sent on the same frequency. Plus, she was writing a hammerhead program, and a slicer. Thank God coding was its own language, and she didn’t need to know Russian or Chinese.

Ty, Alice, Adeline, Alaina, and Leslie:

Alice listened to Ty's questions about harvesting DNA from the bunker's dead, genetic material that could add to the diversity that was so limited with only 36 men and women in the bunker. She answered, "From what the Doc tells me, she has the equipment to perform IVF but not cloning. I'm no expert on the subject, so I would have thought if you could do one you could do the other. Apparently not. Apparently if we want to make babies,we're doing it with the contribution of those who are still breathing."

When Ty once again said that Greg's injuries were caused by a fall down the stairs, she kept quiet and only nodded. She really didn't want to get into this with the Lieutenant, and to be entirely honest she didn't really care if Ty had beaten the crap out of the Airman.

Alaina interrupted them, asking Ty back into the Monitoring Station. Alice was done with the man for now but reminded him, "We need to get back in the water today. I'm going down to Two to let Rita know."

Back at her console, Alaina asked the French woman which satellites might be sending them the signal. In her native language -- knowing that Bertha was fluent in it -- Adeline began spouting orders to the AI. Between them, they quickly compiled a list of all satellites known to still be flying, the filtered the list by this facet or that.

Adeline handed Alaina a tablet listing nine satellites, telling her, "These three will be overhead in the next three hours, assuming they are still up there at all. The others will be overhead sometime in the next ten hours. Sorry that there aren't more options."

She hopped up, looked to the door for witnesses, and seeing none leaned down to kiss Alaina on the lips in an erotic fashion. Smiling, she said, "I'd like to put my mouth on you again tonight if you aren't too exhausted."

Saying she needed to pee, Adeline made her way out of the Monitoring Station just as Leslie was making her way into it, carrying a platter of food and drink. She set it down near Alaina, then took the French girl's chair to watch the hacker work feverishly.

After several minutes, Alaina reached a stopping point and looked to Leslie. The doctor got right to the point of her reason for staying around: "You asked me the other day if it was okay for you to fuck Ty."

She hesitated a moment for the other woman to wonder what was coming, then said, "You can. I don't mind. I don't own Ty. I mean, we don't have a commitment or anything. I would, however, prefer that after you're done with him, that you send him to the showers and then back to my bed."

Last edited:
Alaina:
Grabbing a sandwich Alaina listened as The Doc talked, finally giving her a reply to the question she’d asked.. yesterday? The day before? But now she was wondering if she should, she’d just be another baby factory for people that were long dead. Did they have contraceptives? Condoms? Could she get the pill? She’d never been an advocate for murder so abortion was out.

“When...if.. I do.. I’ll make sure he gets sent to take a shower. After all if he was mine, I wouldn’t want him smelling like the last girl either.” Taking a sip of her hyper juiced coffee she looked at Leslie. “Thank you. I know it’s a weird question. One I’d never have asked before the Long Sleep. And I’ve been the side piece before. Hell, most of the time. And, if there is ever a second time. I wouldn’t mind if I joined you and him.”

Ty:
Slipping off his clothes Ty folded and stacked them beside the towels he and Rita would be using afterwards. He’d shifted to Boxers for the swimming excursions. It kept him covered, and he wasn’t flashing Rita. Although seeing her in minimalist clothing was arousing. Now as long as he didn’t get them caught on something.

Looking at the ladies he told them “So, checking the water level, the crack, and finding the second pump.” Gesturing to the nearby tool box, I may need something from there to disconnect the pump from the floor/wall. Any questions?”

Slipping below the water he and Rita went down, the airman issue had left a bad taste in his mouth, and on his soul. He wasn’t sure if he still had a heart or not. Leslie wanted a relationship, but after Michelle he’d – disconnected. Could he give her what she wanted? Did he want a relationship? Was a relationship rushing things? After all they’d only known each other a few days.

The water level hadn’t gone up, but it hadn’t gone down either. So the in/out flow was in balance. They needed to reverse it.

It took longer than anticipated to find the second pump, and he wanted to murder whomever designed the placement of the damned thing. Gesturing to Rita they swam back up to the surface. “Found the pump, the design engineer is a dumb ass. Gonna need channel locks, ¾” ratchet with 1” socket, 15/16” socket, and gimme a 7/8” as well. Just in case.”

Handing the sockets to Rita they went back down an spent the better part of 2 hours disconnecting the sump pump with multiple trip to the surface required to get different tools. Eventually they surfaced, hauling the broken equipment. “I’m no mechanic, but I’ll do what I can.”

Leslie and Alaina:

Alaina agreed to Leslie' terms regarding fucking but not sleeping with Ty, even though she hadn't honestly been obligated to do so. Leslie appreciated the other woman's acceptance, thanking her. She also understood what the hacker said about being the side piece; Leslie had had wandering bed partners as well.

"And, if there is ever a second time," Alaina said, "I wouldn’t mind if I joined you and him.”

Leslie smiled at that possibility, chuckling even. She'd never been with another woman, let alone had a threeway involving one. She responded, "Maybe."

She was going to leave it at that, but knowing what all was going on between the various members of the bunker Community, she wondered if maybe she shouldn't consider exceeding her previously established sexual boundaries with at least trying something new. She confessed, "I've ... I've never been with another woman, let alone a woman and a man. I'll ... I'll give it some thought."

She stood, telling Alaina she needed to get back to the Infirmary. "We're going to reanimate the new guy tomorrow. I want to make sure we are ready for that."

Rita, Alice, and Ty; Marcia and Adeline:

Rita found herself a little bit disappointed when she and Ty began shedding their clothes for the dive. She'd worn her typical overalls and exercise clothes, which when wet were little more than a second skin; Ty, however, shed his uniform to reveal that he'd traded in his boxer briefs -- which similarly clung to his tools -- for a pair of loose-fitting boxers.

He talked about the job ahead of them, and with Alice manning -- crewing? -- the air hoses, they headed back into the water once again. She wished it was Greg who was having to brave the incredibly cold water in her place. At the same time, she found herself wishing that once the work was done, Ty would pop him over the head with the socket wrench and leave him down there to drown.

They were all excited to have learned that the patch job down on the bunker's bottom seemed to be holding up. Resurfacing after Ty had measured up the job ahead of them, he reported to Alice -- and to Marcia, who'd come down to help -- that the job was going to be a bitch.

When he handed the sockets to Rita, she looked around for something in which she could put them, something she could then tie around her; she wanted her hands free to help with the air hoses as the two of them dove. Eventually, she stuck one of each of them inside her top near a nipple. She caught the smiles from the other two women, then looked to Ty, then blushed.

"Hey, girls pierce their nipples," she snapped at them as she headed for the water, adding, "I'm not the first chick to have hardware in her bra."

It took them what seemed an eternity to get the pump out. Rita found herself having to swim over close to Ty often: sometimes she helped him pull or push something, a tool or a piece; once she actually had to hold Ty himself, wrapping her arms around his torso and pulling him back while her legs -- straddling his waist, feet planted on the pump -- pushed hard to provide him more leverage.

Even as they were still working, Rita realized that the positions they'd been in on those three or four occasions had been the most intimate she'd ever been with a man, despite them having nothing to do with sex.

Finally back out of the water with the sump pump, Ty told the others, “I’m no mechanic, but I’ll do what I can.”

"I'd like to keep helping, if that's alright," Rita said to the Lieutenant as she dried her body off. Looking to Alice, she reported, "I have nothing to do in the Hort Lab right now. Everything's fine."

Alice couldn't help but think that the young woman's desire to help Ty with the pump had more to do with the man than the machine. Still, she said, "Sure, you and Ty." Looking to Marcia, Alice said, "Airman Young needs to be fed ... but I don't want anyone near him alone, so I'll go with you."

They all headed off to their specific workstations. Rita -- once again dressed but with the wetness of her exercise clothes soaking through to the surface -- helped put the hoses away before rejoining Ty to work on the pump.

Alice and Marcia ascended to the Level 3 Saloon, made a simple meal, and descended again to the Level 6 Generator Systems Room to feed Greg. Alice, as the Community's leader, should have gone down to check on the prisoner after Ty has his dealings with the man, but she'd been putting it off, not wanting to really know just how badly he'd hurt himself falling on the stairs.

Seeing him now actually turned Alice's stomach. She'd seen injured people before, of course; the ISIS attack on her Air Force unit in the UAE had resulted in some horrific battlefield injuries and deaths, things she still saw in her nightmares from time to time. And while Greg didn't look anything like any of those horrifically damaged men and women, he was very much a mess now: black and blue face, stitched in his scalp, splinted fingers, and -- of course -- blood stained from his collar to his beltline.

"I got this," Marcia said when Alice indicated she thought she should be the one to deliver Greg's food to him. She strode forth, stopping close enough that if he'd wanted to kick at her he could have. She dropped the simple wrap sandwich in his lap, along with a bottle of milk. When he gave the meal a disapproving look, the chef told him, "I wanted to give you plain bread and water ... but the Captain said you were to be treated fairly."

Greg lifted his shackled hands to point at his damaged face. He growled, "Does this look like fair treatment?"

"I'm sure that whatever you did," Marcia said, "you deserved it."

Greg looked past the chef to the Community's leader, smiling as well as he could with his swollen lips. He asked, "She doesn't know ... does she?"

"Miss Weathers, time to go," Alice said, ignoring the man's question.

But Marcia looked back to the boss, asking, "Know what...? What don't I know?"

"Time to go," Alice stressed, turning and gesturing for the pair's departure.

But Marcia looked back to Greg, who was now chuckling softly. She grilled him, "What did you do, you bastard?"

He started to answer, "I fucked your little Frenchie friend--"

"Airman!" Alice called out loudly, attempting to stop the confession.

But Greg continued unabated, "--while she was still laying there looking so sexy and hot in her cryo bed ... those delicious tits and their hard nipples screaming out to be held and bit ... that tight pussy just begging for my big, hard--"

As Greg was talking, Alice was hurrying forward. Reaching him, she reared back her right and brought it down firmly into his nose. He cried out in pain, from both the punch and the slamming of his head against the concrete wall behind him. And yet, after he'd regained himself, he laughed.

As the Captain grabbed her by the elbow and dragged her away, Marcia asked with a shocked voice, "Is that true, Alice...? Did he rape her while she was still--"

"Let it go," Alice demanded, urging Marcia into the stairwell and up the stairs. The other woman pushed the issue, leading Alice to stop at the next level, consider her words, and finally say, "Yes, it's true."

"Does Adeline know this?" Marcia asked, her eyes already glazing over for the woman she'd spent the night making love to along with the Community's hacker. When Alice nodded, Marcia turned away to hide the emotion overwhelming her. After a long moment, she turned back with fury in her wet eyes. She started to speak, hesitated, then asked, "Is that why he's beat up...? Greg, I mean."

"No," Alice lied. She pressed the current tale, "He fell down the stairs."

Marcia didn't believe that for a moment, of course. But if that was the story Alice -- and most likely Ty -- were going with for now, she'd accept it. She turned and headed up the stairs in silence until they reached the Level 4 berthing area, where Adeline just happened to be entering the stairwell.

Marcia reacted without hesitation, throwing her arms around the French woman's neck and bursting into tears. Adeline looked to Alice, whose expression said all Adeline needed to know: Marcia knows about the rape.

"I need to go upstairs," Alice said. Getting a go ahead, we're good gesture from Adeline, she headed upstairs, leaving the two to talk. She shook her head, thinking, This whole thing is only going to get harder.

Last edited:
Tyrande:
Once out of the cold water Ty’s boxers wrapped themselves against his thick shaft even more than the boxer briefs had. His semi hard cock was outlined perfectly. Giving Rita a very clear picture of what he was putting inside the Good Doctor. “I need to warm up, and I suggest the same for you.” Ty told her as he stripped out of his wet boxers, displaying his manhood for her eyes to feast upon before he wrapped a towel around his waist.

Heading for the showers he paused to see if she was coming with him, or heading for the sauna area. Once at the showers he set his clothes on a bench, along with his towel and went inside. In seconds steaming hot water was cascading down his body as he gave a shake loosening muscles that had started to tighten with the chill.

Adding body wash he lathered up, using on his hair as well as his muscular form. Giving his cock a few strokes as he cleaned it, he felt it harden even more under his touch.

Rita and Tyrande:

“I need to warm up," Ty said after he and Rita had exited the cold, Greenland water for the third time. He added, "and I suggest the same for you.”

"Yes, Lieutenant," she responded, glancing as inconspicuously as she could toward his groin as he stripped from his boxers before wrapping himself with a towel. She contemplated stripping as well but didn't. Despite the amount of public nudity and private relations taking place in the bunker, Rita herself just wasn't ready to be that free with herself. She instead only said before heading up the stairs, "We did good work today, Lieutenant."

Up in the berthing area, though, as she selected new, dry undergarments from her room's wardrobe, Rita couldn't get her mind off Ty, off his body, and off what she wanted from that body. Ty was the only reanimated man to whom she could finally surrender her virginity; Greg didn't count anymore and, likely, never had.

Of course, she could wait for Kirk MacFerguson, to see if he was also a likely candidate. But if she did, she'd have to wait a few days to get to know him, as she had Ty. And unlike the other already reanimated souls, Rita was still suffering somewhat from the effects of the cryo chemicals' horniness factor. At least, that's what she was telling herself. Maybe she was simply horny. Who knew? How could she tell? over the past four days, she'd masturbated 7 times -- in the shower, in her bed, and once in the storage closet of the Hort Lab, and yet she still simply couldn't get past her need for more.

Rita headed for the Hygiene Room and a hot shower as suggested by Ty, her body still trembling due to the slightly lower-than-comfortable temperature of the berthing area. She entered, hearing the water and seeing the steam rising from beyond the curtain of the stall Ty was in. She chose the stall next to his and was about to enter it when she caught a glimpse of him in a gap between the curtain and the wall. She knew it was an invasion of the man's privacy to peep on him like that, and yet she got even closer in an effort to improve her view.

Suddenly, Rita realized that Ty was looking back at her! She diverted her eyes instantly and exploded in a blush that felt as fiery hot as the water cascading on the man's muscular body. She didn't move, though; she didn't hurry away out of the room or find her place in her own stall. Instead, she finally looked back his way ... then reached out to open the curtain just enough to ensure that Ty knew for certain that she wanted to see more of him.

"I'm not ready to be anyone's lover," she said, deciding to get right to the matter that had been plaguing her mind since that first day in the sauna when she'd watched Ty stroke his cock with both horror and hunger. She stepped closer, opening the curtain another inch or so, looking down to his lovely cock before looking back up to his eyes and adding, "But ... but I would love to ... to be held by someone ... if ... if you were interested, Lieutenant."

Tyrande:
Ty watched as she opened the curtain and listened as she spoke. God she was like a deer in the headlights. “Rita, I’m ready when you are. Whenever that is. Perhaps once the Brit is awake you’ll change your mind, and that will be ok as well.”

Moving back a little he gave her access to his shower. As she stepped inside he reached past and closed the curtain, limiting the water spray getting on the outside floor. Then he stepped close and gave her a hug. “I’m not very emotional, I’ve been chastised for it, but I can hold you and give you a hug on occasion.”

itwa kind of weird giving her a hug with his raging cock begging to be buried inside her, but she needed something else right now, and he had a duty to protect the occupants of the facility from all threats. Including himself.

With his hands still soapy he started to massage her neck and shoulders. Moving to deal with her arms as they were available as she cleaned her more, personal bits.

Rita and Tyrande in the shower together:

“Rita, I’m ready when you are," Ty said, responding to her shy confession that
-- while very much interested in it -- she wasn't quite ready for sex yet. "Whenever that is."

She appreciated that and smiled to him. If any other man particularly a naked one with whom she was now in the same shower stall -- had said that to her, Rita would never have believed him. But she trusted Ty; it was that simple.

"Perhaps once the Brit is awake, you’ll change your mind," he said, suggesting that maybe she would choose to lose her virginity to MacFerguson instead, "and that will be ok as well.”

Rita didn't know how to respond to that. It wasn't as if she hadn't considered waiting. But no, Rita knew it had to be Ty.

He took her into his arms and spoke about his emotional shortcomings, as her mother would have called them. Rita's parents had loved each other and loved her deeply, but while her mother had been the touchy-feely parent, her father hadn't.

The former had often reminded Rita that the latter loved her dearly, always fearful that the lack of displayed affection would leave the daughter feeling unloved and unwanted. Ironically, Rita had never shared that fear; she'd understood her father far more than her mother had ever imagined.

As she now wrapped her arms around her first ever naked male, Rita most definitely felt Ty's hardened cock between their bodies. She didn't immediately embrace him tightly, hesitant to be in such obvious and erotic contact with Ty. But as here began running his soapy hands over the smooth skin of her neck and shoulders, she allowed her own hands to gently slide farther down his back until they just barely felt the upper, muscular curves of his buttocks, then ever so slightly pulled their bodies tighter together.

She, like he, thought of what it would feel like to have his throbbing member deep inside her. It would hurt. That was what she'd heard, from friends back home who'd lost their virginity in their teens. But some had also said their first time felt good, too.

Rita had nuzzled her cheek up against Ty's chest and now -- as the pleasure of his hands on her body began replacing the fear of her first time like this -- she caressed her face against his muscular torso. She pulled her head back to look up into Ty's eyes, smiled, and licked her lips.

"I've ... I've never really kissed a man..." she said with a meek voice, adding, "...not like this, anyway.

Rita lifted herself upwards on her tippy toes, asking, "Would you kiss me, Lieutenant..." And then, smiling wider, corrected, "Ty...?"

Tyrande and Rita:

Rita lifted herself upwards on her tippy toes, asking, "Would you kiss me, Lieutenant..." And then, smiling wider, corrected, "Ty...?"

Giving a soft chuckle Ty smiled. At least he could do that on occasion. And not look like he was going to eat her face or twist her skull off her shoulders. Instead, he gave her the romantic movie kiss. His right hand came up and cupped her face as his fingertips slid into her hair and caressed the back of her neck, his palm cupped her jaw, and his thumb brushed her cheek and lips. Then he leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

His left hand slid to her right him, and then to her ass as their lips made contact.

Giving her butt a soft squeeze he parted his lips and gently slid his tongue across her lips. He wasn’t some seventeen-year-old that had never kissed, and he’d never been fond of shoving his tongue into a girls mouth. Women had teeth and would bite if you made them angry. He preferred the slow teasing and coaxing style of kissing, touching, and love making.

Tyrande and Rita:

The kiss was the most romantic and most erotic thing Rita had ever experienced. Ty was a great kisser, and his hand cupping her ass cheek sent a chill up her spine and -- even under the hot water splashing onto their naked bodies -- goosebumps out her limps.

Her own arms, wrapped around his backside, parted ways; one rose to press into his middle back while the other lowered to cup one of his butt cheeks, too, something that was easier for Rita than for Ty, she imagined, due to his greater height. She couldn't believe how hard his ass was, muscular from his years of manly work, duty, and exercise.

It wasn't the only thing hard about him, of course. As their bodies pressed more firmly together, Rita could feel the full length and solidness of his cock between their bellies. She pulled him even tighter to her, rose as high as her tippy toes would allow, then lowered a bit, causing her flesh to caress up and down Ty's shaft.

Then suddenly, as the heat building inside of her began to reach a boiling point, Rita suddenly released her hold on Ty and backed away. Her bosom was heaving with excitement, her heart pounding so hard that she could feel it throughout her body.

"I'm sorry," she apologized suddenly, diverting her eyes from Ty's own, only to catch sight of his cock pointing at her as if crying out You! Yes, you! I want you! Again, Rita diverted her eyes, then clarified her sudden change, "I ... I shouldn't be here. I mean ... I want to be here. My God! I want so badly to be here. But ... I'm not ready to make love to you, Ty. I'm ... I'm teasing you."

She looked up into his eyes again, saying defensively, "I'm not a tease! I'm really not!"

Tyrande an Rita:
“Rita, As I’ve said. It happens when you want it.” Leaning down he kissed her neck, his teeth dragging across the smooth surface Before he gently clenched. And then hummed. The vibration passing through is teeth to her neck. A full minute he hummed. Then stepped back and started scrubbing his hair.

“Every female, and male, on the planet teases. Some tease and walk away to be cruel. Some want more and are afraid. Some tease and fulfill. I’m not a caveman with no control over my body.”

“If you want to touch me to see what it feels like, do so. I understand the nervousness. We’ve all been there. You’re just dealing with more stress than most. A virgin with a limited selection of males, trapped in a concrete building underground, kidnapped by a government agency to do it’s bidding.”

“But I’m in no hungry/angry/desperate need. I’ve done bad things in my life. But I’ve never forced or manipulated anyone into bed with me. You take care of yourself first, everyone else second.”

“But there are things to do without ‘popping the cherry’ as it were.” Kneeling in front of her, difficult in the confined space of the shower stall, but doable. He kiss her belly button. “I’d happily do this if you want. Or wait until another time.”

Tyrande and Rita:

“Rita, As I’ve said," Ty reassured her. "It happens when you want it.”

He moved to her again, and Rita allowed it without feeling the need to withdraw again. She wrapped her arms around him again as he nibbled at her neck, giggling like a girl at the feel of him humming into her. She mind and body both were wracked by the conflict between her biological need to breed and good girl status of still being pure of flesh at age 22.

Ty spoke of the human condition and of himself in particular, offering her the opportunity to touch him -- touch his cock -- if the curiosity was pushing her that direction. He was absolutely correct, Rita knew, about the limitations provided by the bunker: 2 men -- one of them now off limits -- and 6 women. And, of course, there was the whole I'm not even supposed to be here aspect of having been shanghaied due to the combination of her near-perfect DNA and educated intellect.

She blushed hot again when Ty said, “But there are things to do without ‘popping the cherry’ as it were.”

As he knelt before her, Rita knew exactly that of which he was suggesting. As he'd dropped, her hands hand caressed over Ty's body from his sides to his arms and now to his face; her fingers, as had his moments earlier, slipped into his wet curls, and without realizing she was doing it, Rita encouraged Ty to move his face to the meeting of her thighs.

She wasn't shaved clean as were some of the other Community females who had been and once again were sexually active; her patch of dark blonde hair was, however, trimmed short of length and into a neat triangle that had served the needs of her modest one-piece swimwear back in her pre-cryo days.

Everyone else:

"C'mon, let's go get a drink," Adeline told Marcia after the latter had sobbed onto the former's shoulder for a good minute or two. Even though she would say nothing about it to the other, the French woman found it ironic that the cook was more affected by the rape than the violated woman was. There was nothing to be done about it, Adeline knew; there was no turning back the clock. She turned Marcia back to the stairs, telling her, "Alice has a bottle of whiskey hidden in her office safe, and she doesn't know that I know how to get past the bio-lock."

The two of them headed up the stairs, hand in hand for the first flight before they laughed at each other and hurriedly ascended one after the other. They slowed and quieted their trek as they neared the Level 3 Saloon, seeing Alice sitting at a table with a tablet in one hand and a mug of steaming liquid in the other.

Continuing upward, they slowed and quieted a second time on Level 1 at the sight of Leslie sitting silent and still on a stool in the Infirmary. Adeline paused their quest for a moment to study the Doctor. Leslie was staring out into space as if zoned out, and the French woman wondered whether or not they should go in and check on her. They didn't, with Marcia instead urging Adeline across the level's foyer toward the Monitoring Station.

If the two had gone into the medical center, they likely would have noticed the wrapper on the counter from which the doctor had removed yet another Fentanyl patch before applying it the flesh over her scapula. Leslie chastised herself each time she used the drug to calm herself, to get her past this life of which she was now a part.

She hadn't been shanghaied like Rita or Alaina or some of the other yet-to-be-reanimated souls in the lower levels. She'd been one of the Project's physicians, one of the doctors working under the directions of the Overseers, such as Marcia herself. When the realization of the Armageddon Pandemic struck, she could have asked to be returned to the world, to be with her friends and family in those final days of humanity.

She'd chosen to remain here, though. Had she made the right decision? It was hard to tell at this point. She was alive, of course, which was a good thing. She had a man who made her feel like a Goddess in bed, which was nice, too. Of course, he was going to share that ability and skill with other women. She claimed to be fine with that. Truth was, though, she'd only consented to Ty's fucking the other pussies in the bunker because she knew she had no choice. But Leslie would rather share Ty than to do without him.

In the Monitoring Station, Adeline and Marcia found Alaina still hard at work in front of her keyboard and multiple monitors filled with data that neither of them truly understood. The hacker barely even glanced their way as they headed for what amounted to an office for their fearless leader. Adeline tapped a code of which only she was aware, opened the safe, and removed the bottle of whiskey. She poured two fingers into each of three glasses taken from the shelf and put the bottle away.

"Take a break," she told Alaina when she and Marcia scooted themselves to her on rolling chairs. Handing the hacker one of the glasses, Adeline held her glass out, toasting, "To life. May you get more from it than it is willing to concede."

They drank and chatted. After a couple of minutes, Adeline's attention fixed on one of the monitors near her as she unexpectedly found something familiar. Playfully reaching a foot out to the seat of Alaina's rolling chair and giving her a push away from the keyboard as she laughed, she replaced the hacker for a moment, tapped at the keys, and studied the response on the screen.

"I thought that looked familiar," she finally said, more to herself than to either of the other women. When she rolled away from the keyboard, gesturing Alaina to take over once again, she explained, "I recognized that code. It's Polly Wolly."

Adeline didn't know if Alaina would recognize the hacker name, but if she did she wouldn't be surprised. Looking to Marcia, Adeline continued, "Polly Taylor ... she was one of the software technicians who helped create the programs that ran the suspended animation Project."

Pointing toward some unnecessary characters in the code on the monitor, she said, "She liked to sign her work." Looking to Alaina again, she continued, "I recognize her work. You would have seen it eventually." Referring to illegal hacking, Adeline smiled and said, "She was in your ... shall we call it field...?"

Sucking down the last of her drink, Adeline smiled wide. "Polly Wolly wrote that. I have no idea what it says of what it does, Alaina. That's your area of expertise." Looking to the code again with a delighted expression, she finished, "But whatever it is ... she left it for us. She left us a message ... or a clue ... or a key or whatever. I don't know ... but I'm sure that you'll figure it out."

Back