"The Forgotten": A post-apocalyptic tale

Ty:
Ty looked up from the mask check as motion caught his eye, looking at the two women, more at Rita, hi eyes widened slightly as his pupils dilated a fraction as she dropped the towel.

He was already thinking about dead puppies and math to control his physical reactions when she dropped the towel. Unfortunately, Einstein would have been hard pressed to not get an erection, when she posed.

And when she did the very naughty thing with the mouthpiece, he had a passing thought of her lips on his cock, sliding down his shaft until his cum filled balls were on her chin.

"I'm ready when you are, Lieutenant," she told Ty.

Yeah, he was ready, ready to lay her on her back and stuff her full of his cock. Ready to lick and suck her nipples as he fed his cock into her pussy.

Sinking into the water he hoped the cold would ease his rather hard erection, hopefully she didn’t think he was a pervert. Tough he did like seeing her in this.

Just as he submerged, he saw Doc Leslie run down the stairs and slid back up, water running down his body in rivulets. Listening to her he nodded, “Very helpful,” he agreed. “Very helpful indeed.”

Twisting the loop in his hand he kept an eye on her as he sank back into the water and swam to Rita. Sliding his hand up along her leg, and then her back and shoulder so she knew where he was, he took point and went down. Based on the layout of the previous floors he knew the bottom level would be set up generally the same.

Moving down he ignored the steps and sway straight down the stairwell, before heading across the level. According to the schematics the water pump was in the southeastern corner of this level, and the floor has a .03-degree tilt in that direction.

As for the location of the crack, that was anybody's guess. Moving along he kept touching Rita to redirect her in the path they were taking. He couldn’t say turn left to right, so he touched her to get her attention and then pointed.

At one point they were swimming and he turned to look through a window as she shifted direction, her body pressing against him. Specifically, his groin and her ass. Did she do it accidentally or intentionally?

Alaina:
Twelve pods down, to fucking many to go,’ Alaina thought as she got distracted for a couple minutes on a project for The Doctor. Smart idea she thought as she considered the young Lt. He was far younger than she’d ever heard of an LT being before, unless they went to West Point, or The Academy in Colorado. Did the Marines have an equivalent? Did it matter anymore? Was this going to be their tomb as they all drowned to death?

“Doc?” she asked fiddling with the project. “Have you ever thought about dying? I mean, like dying down here? Cause ‘d rather not, die down here. Slowly, as the water rises, taking our air. If the water hits the generators the pump will fail, the water will rise at a foot a day and we’ll be dead within a week. No Generators, no pump, no air scrubbers, no filtering the water.”

“I wanna fuck the Lieutenant, and since you seem to be his.. um.. partner. I figured I’d ask permission before I make a move. Marcie’s great don’t get me wrong, but.. fuck I need a cock inside me.” Holding up a hand she shook her head. “Don’t get me wrong, I think Greg would be great, and so far he hasn’t been with anybody, maybe the Captain. And I’d rather not intrude on her toes. I don’t know maybe I’m stupid, silly, or a fucking idiot. I always get attracted to guys I can’t have, or they don’t want me, or they only want me for sex, or to fix their records – police, juvie, school, - you name it. But The LT is so fucking hot and every time he talks I drench my panties. Hell I think it’s worse now than when we woke up.”

“I just wanna ‘borrow’ him for a night. But I won’t if you say no.” God she was losing her shit, talking about him like car. Just ‘borrow’ him for a night? Fuck why was she still so fucking horny? If Marcie wasn’t busy with the Leak problem Alaina would have taken her on the stairs. But it wasn’t just the sex she needed, god she craved something else, but didn’t know what it was.

It was like being exhausted and needing sleep, but staying up to get one more level on Halo 8, or just one more achievement. She hadn’t had cock in like a month, and it felt like a century and a half. “If you say no, I’ll hunt Greg down, and find out who he’s been with.”

Watching as the Doc left, she considered the other woman's posterior. Damned nice looking, Maybe she should have asked for a threesome?

Last edited:
Ty and Rita, 2nd swim:

Rita followed behind Ty, her attention divided between manipulating the hose stretched from Level 6 to her mouth as she descended toward Level 14 and his beautiful body. Over the next several minutes, she continually felt his hands on her, seeking her attention and directing her as appropriate. She wasn't really thinking it now, but later she would realize that she'd never been touched so much by one single male as she'd already been by Ty.

She liked it. It wasn't creepy or anything. He wasn't groping her, after all. Still, Rita would have been fine with him touching her even more than he was. She knew that was a totally inappropriate thought, but ... well ... she liked it. When he stopped at one pod and looked in on the occupant, Rita became curious as to what was holding his attention. She moved up closer to him, pulling herself forward using the pod's railing. The move put her body against his front side and her arm around his backside; when she realized how close she was to him, she tried to push away, only to accidentally grasp a butt cheek -- his, not hers -- for a moment.

A burst of bubbles shot from her mouthpiece as she laughed; behind her goggles, her face expressed her embarrassment, though, Ty might have been able to see it. She quickly turned her attention to the pod's occupant, her delight fading at the sight of the corpse. The pod was still fully sealed, so the level of decomposition was small. The dead woman's eyes were closed, which for Rita was a small comfort.

Lifting her gaze, Rita's attention was drawn to something she didn't immediately understand. Debris in the water seemed to be caught in a rising current. She didn't know if some of the equipment on the level could have been causing a current, but she did know that this might be a sign of the leak for which they were searching.

Grabbing at Ty, Rita gestured toward the current. She took the computer pad off his wrist and tapped at the keypad: Taking a look. Too tight. When Ty looked toward the current, then looked back, she used both hands before her to indicate that the gap between the pods and other equipment was narrow. Then, reaching both hands out to measure his torso, she concluded her explanation that he wouldn't fit.

Wrapping the tablet's lanyard around her own wrist and tugging at her line to get some slack, Rita pulled and swam her way closer to the wall. She looked for the leak, not finding it, then pulled on the hose some more. She realized she was at the end of the hose. She tapped at the tablet's keypad again, turned to look at Ty, and tossed it through the water his way. It careened off the top of the pod right into his hand. He read: I got this.

When he looked up again, Rita's mouthpiece was floating loose, sending a stream of bubbles upward toward the overhead, not into Rita's mouth. She had turned away from it and Ty, pulled herself toward the wall, then downward around the end of the pod. It took a bit of finagling, but she managed to pull herself through the gap between Level 14's metal grate floor and the wall.

She was in the bilge or the basement or whatever they called it in a terrestrial bunker. It was visibly dirtier down here, from the normal, pre-leak activities and from the leak, which was letting dirty, exterior water inside. Rita's deep breath of hose air was holding up pretty well, so she took a long moment to look for the current again.

It was difficult at first because she'd stirred up a lot of gunk just manipulating her way into the bilge. But finally, she found where debris was being lifted away from the bunker's floor. Swimming closer, Rita inspected the site. What she found she didn't like in the least.

She turned, swam back up to Level 14, and returned to her airline. Replenishing her lungs, she jabbed a finger upward, then spat out the mouthpiece again and swam for the stairwell. She burst through the surface on 12, finding -- to her surprise -- all of her remaining fellow bunker residents, except Adeline Legrand, of course.

When Ty emerged from the water beside her, Rita looked to him, then to Alice; her expression was solemn. She told them, "I found the crack. It's bad. It's narrow, but it's more than 6 feet long." She looked to Alice, asking, "Are you sure we're only filling up four and a half inches a day?"

"Bertha," Alice called, not sure whether the AI was within earshot. Bertha responded, leading Alice to ask, "What's the latest calculation for the amount of flooding we are suffering? Inches, not gallons."

"The bunker is currently flooding at a rate of 6.3 inches per day, Captain," Bertha responded.

Ty:
“My guess would be that as the water increases inside it’s putting pressure on the hole, increasing it’s diameter and increasing the flow rate, which makes the hole bigger. We have to fix that hole, now or we’re dead in a month.” Ty said, Alaina could run the numbers and give a more accurate time frame, but that was his paranoid/cautious guess.

Turning he looked at Rita, ”Don’t take off the air again, it’s a risk that wasn’t needed. Also, if you’d have taken the data pad you could have taken pictures.” That done he sighed, “Good work though, getting the information, thank you."

Looking up at the Captain, he told her, “We can break off pieces from the damaged ceiling in the floor above – as well as any non-biodegradable trash -and shove them into the hole and slow the rate. We can use any flat metal plates as well and slow the rate even more.”

Looking back at Rita he asked questions both slowly and calmly. How deep was the hole? Was it 6” wide the entire length? Was it on the floor, the wall, or both? Was it straight or angled?

Last edited:
Everyone, pretty much:

Ty talked about the causes of the crack in the bunker's wall expanding and the need to repair it, then turned to chastise Rita for abandoning her airline to free dive.

"Sorry," she murmured meekly. When he spoke of taking the tablet and its build in camera for photos, she grimaged and repeated herself: "Sorry."

“Good work though, getting the information," he went on. "Thank you."

That perked her up a bit, making her smile back to him. She peeked around to the others and found Marcia raising an eyebrow before then doing some peeking of her own, down at the younger woman's body; the water had pasted Rita's underwear to her body, leaving her essentially naked to one and all.

Rita didn't really think about it until her gaze shifted to Greg. He was leering at her hungrily, and -- making her uncomfortable -- it caused her to casually shift one leg and cross her arms to hide her nipples and now-visible muff.

Alice caught Rita's cover up, understood the issue, and called to Alaina to toss her the towel the female diver had come down wearing. The captain moved to Rita, wrapping it around her as she said, "You need to stay warm. Let's get you upstairs to the--"

"No, I'm fine," Rita cut her off politely. Looking to Ty and smiling a tiny bit, she asked, "We're not done yet ... are we?"

Ty talked about how they could repair the leak, then peppered Rita with questions about it. She took a moment to recall all she'd seen before answering, "It's less of a hole than it is a crack, and honestly, it's not that wide ... maybe 4 inches as its widest. Problem is ... it's almost ten feet long. The worst part is in the wall, but it's in the wall and the floor."

She saw the expressions and heard the reactions that came from the others. "I know. I was surprised, too. Now, I don't think water's coming out of all of it ... all of its length. You can see debris being blown upwards by the incoming water, almost like a miniature Old Faithful."

It was ironic that she would use the most famous of Yellowstone's features as an example. Just 20 years ago, the Big Blow had virtually destroyed the US's first National Park and erased Old Faithful from the map. It had centered near the famous geyser but hadn't been limited to it; nearly a third of the park had blown into the sky, raining rock and other debris down from eastern Idaho to central Montana to the borders of South Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, and northern Utah.

It was the ash cloud that would make the greatest impact, though. The skies over much of the planet were darkened to one degree or another, with the planet cooling enough to temporarily cause the refreezing of some ice packs that had been thawed in the previous centuries by global warming.

Of course, there weren't many people left to be affected by the Big Blow. By the time it happened, most of Earth's human population -- other animal and most plant populations, too -- had been nearly wiped out by various causes*. And then of course, the occupants of the bunker were yet to learn of that, too.

"I don't know if we can patch the whole thing," Rita said with a worried tone directly to Ty. Then, looking to Alice, she asked with a hint of desperation, "Are you sure we can leave this place?"

Alice was considering the question when she realized that most of the pairs of eyes were solidly upon her. "We're working on that. Alaina is trying to get us a link to the outside world. Anything. Government, civilian ... hell, a CB channel would be better than nothing."

She thought more before continuing, "Bertha's memory of what happened out there has been redacted. Can I use that word in that context? Deleted, anyway. I know that she knew what was happening or did happen or is happening. She just can't or won't access the information."

Glancing to the hacker, Alice said, "Alaina's working on a brute force effort, not that I know what that means or that I need an explanation, unless you need me to know."

Looking to Ty, Alice said, "I need you and Rita to continue working on this until we know whether or not the leak ... the crack can be repaired." To Rita, she pointed an accusing finger, saying, "You will do what the Lieutenant tells you to do."

Rita smiled, nodded, and said respectfully though quietly, "Yes, ma'am."

To Greg -- who didn't really have a specific job yet -- Alice ordered, "You're in charge of keeping the air flow going. Whatever Ty needs, you make it happen."

Greg nodded but didn't show a lot of excitement for his new assignment in his face. He was still taking glances at Rita, even after she'd covered up.

Alice looked between the others, saying, "For now, we keep on keeping on. Doc, you have a patient. Alaina ... do what you do. Marcia, you and your kitchen are keeping us going, but I--"

"I'll help Ty and Rita, yes," the woman finished Alice's thought.

Alice looked between the lot of them before saying, "Okay ... let's get back to it."

* OOC: We still haven't talked specifically about what happened to the Human race. I'll get to it, I promise. ;)

Ty: looked at the group and said, “We’re going back down. Take some pictured and rough measurements so we can make a plan and stop or slow the flow rate into the complex. If we can get it stopped the pump should be able to empty the water. If we can get it slowed enough that the pump is working faster than the in-flow rate we’re good as well.”

“We’ll also check the pump while we’re down there. Just in case it failed and that’s part of the problem.” Looking over at the Captain he said. “We may want to consider waking a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer. I had Bertha go through the list of Cryopods and select viable candidates. So Bertha has a list for you.”

Moving back to the water he collected the face masks and handed one to Rita. “Safety first,” he reminded her as he put his mask on and sank beneath the water.

Once underwater he did take a moment and admire her form, hard to believe she was a yearish younger than him. Felt more like she was a little sister. Almost six years of combat had hardened him. Sometimes he wondered if he was the Rock or the Hammer. Perhaps he was both.

Diving down they returned to the site of the crack, and using brute strength he shift a pod far enough that he could manage the space. It was still tighter than a virgin, but he could fit. He’dhave to get something down here to move it more before they could do any repairs, but at lest he could investigate and get information. Pulling the grates out of the floor wasn’t possible. They needed tools for that. Taking pictures of the floor screws he figured a hex head screwdriver would have to do. And a Pry bar.

Looking at her tight access point he figured he could probably do it as well, getting back out would be the issue though, so he went in feet first. Which was great until his boxer-briefs caught on the grating and slowed him down. Pulling back out of the hole he pulled them off, and wedged them in some hoses before he slid back into the hole. They needed measurements, and taking time to do this wasn’t an option, not at the water rate they were dealing with.

Fuck it was tight down here but he used his hand for measurement, and stuck it in the hole to feel the flow rate, and depth.

From what he could feel, the water had a 3 feet spread that it was flowing through and it was cold as hell. Had to be glacial, or it was fucking December/January up top. But yeah, the could use some debris from the earthquake damaged ceiling and fill the hole, The could even wedge pieces in for more temporary fix.

But that meant a pair of cutters and a sledge hammer. Taking pictures of the damage from several angles and with his hand in as a reference point he finally handed the Data slate up to her before he pulled himself out. And that took a lot longer than he figured.

Once out he swam up one level to the damaged pod, telling her (via Data Padd) to stay at the steps as he checked the chunk that had fallen. Yeah it was still held by a piece of rebar, and some wires had ripped out of the ceiling as well as well, including a data cable. One of the fiber optic lines.

Swimming up to the ceiling hole it gave it an inspection before he started taking pictures inside. A lot of shit had been ripped apart by the falling debris, some looked like it had stretched and frayed. How much of this accessed the Pods down here? How many had died ‘instantly’ from the quake? To damned many.

Swimming back to Rita he motioned her up. Breaking the surface he relayed to Mr. Young what he needed. The Cutters, Pry bars, and cutting torch were in the repair bay, level 4.

Greg left to get the equipment leaving Ty, Marcia, and Rita alone. “As few trips as possible Mr. Young. I’d rather not wake up in a water bed anytime soon.” he called out.

Looking at the ladies he sighed, “Now I see why he’s not a higher rank.” Looking at Marcia he asked. “Any problems with him? Attitude, Laziness, anything I haven’t mentioned?”

Last edited:
Ty, Rita, and others:

“We may want to consider waking a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer," Ty suggested.

"I'll look at the list ASAP," Alice responded. She watched Ty and Rita prepare for the next dive, telling them, "Good luck, and be careful."

Rita smiled to the boss, then followed Ty. She loved watching him swimming, his muscular legs and arms cutting through the water. If they had been in the warm, clear waters of the Caribbean or South Pacific, she might have found this romantic, sexy even.

She tended to their air hoses as he blazed the trail, following his lead. Rita was surprised when Ty tried to get through the gap she had been through earlier. She was even more surprised when -- after his boxers snagged -- he simply rose up from the offending piece of metal and stripped out of his underwear, leaving him wearing nothing more than his goggles and mouthpiece.

A burst of bubbles escaped from her as she laughed at the sight of his cock pointing out at her as if saying You ... yeah, you. I see you. It wasn't the first time Rita had seen Ty's manhood, of course; the first day they met, he'd caressed a finger up and down his shaft in the sauna, inviting her to cross to him and sit in his lap. Rita had wondered often since then whether or not she should have taken him up on the offer.

Rita remained on Level 14 while Ty worked in the bilge below her, then worked near the overhead above her. Eventually, he motioned her back up to Level 12, where he ordered Greg to go for tools. Alice had returned from wherever she'd been and provided both Ty and Rita with blankets that had been warming over the top of equipment on Level 6.

“Now I see why he’s not a higher rank,” Ty said about Greg after he'd departed. He looked to Marcia, with whom the Airman had had words earlier in the day. He asked, “Any problems with him? Attitude, Laziness, anything I haven’t mentioned?”

"He's a pig," Marcia responded without hesitation, as opposed to earlier when she'd kept her mouth shut. She looked between Ty and the women, snorted, then went on, "C'm'on, you all know it, right? Just ... no one wants to say it out loud." She looked to Rita, continuing, "I saw the way he ogled you. I mean, I like when a guy looks at me, but ... when Greg does it..."

The women only looked between themselves silently with expressions affirming what Marcia was saying. Alice was about to say something about it when fast moving footfalls descending the staircase caught her attention. Leslie came to a sudden stop when she caught sight of the others, hesitated, then said to Alice with a concerned tone, "Can I talk to you, Captain ... in private?"

Alice looked around the group, excused herself, and climbed the steps until she was on Level 11 with Leslie. She asked, "What's up, Doc?" She wasn't trying to be humorous, but couldn't help but smile at the classic Bugs Bunny line. She tried again, "What do you need, Leslie?"

"I got the DNA test back on Adeline," the Doctor said. She turned a computer tablet to let Alice see it. After a moment, when she was sure that the captain had read the pertinent information, she unnecessarily said, "The semen I found inside Adeline ... it was Greg Young's." She paused, only continuing when Alice looked up at her, "Greg raped Adeline."

Alice didn't want to believe what she was seeing and being told. They talked about it quietly for a minute; Alice was looking for something that would say that this was a mistake. But there was nothing to counter Leslie's accusation, and there was what Marcia had just vocalized on the lower level, that Greg was a pig.

"Whadda we do?" the Doctor asked. "I mean--"

"I'll deal with it, Leslie," Alice interrupted. Then, firmly, she told the Doctor, "You will keep this to yourself for now. I will deal with this."

The two women simply stared at each other a long moment before Leslie turned and headed back up the stairs. Alice stood there another minute or so, contemplating. The very man about whom they'd been speaking appeared, descending past her with his arms full of equipment and supplies as requested by Ty. Alice watched him pass by without a word from either of them.

She knew what she had to do about this: talk to her Head of Security. This was a serious issue, obviously. But so was the leak that was slowly filling their home with water at half a foot a day. For all they knew, the crack could expand dramatically at any time. The water level could rise a foot a day, several feet a day; they could lose a level a day for all she knew.

"Bertha, I need to speak with you in private," Alice said to the nearest wall mounted microphone. "Where can I do that?"

The AI responded, "You may use the control panel on Level 10, Captain."

Alice went to the indicated panel -- it was on the wall far from the main stairwell that everyone used -- and asked the AI, "How do I keep in touch with you in private 24/7?"

"The facility is equipped with wireless earpieces through which you can communicate with me in private, Captain," Bertha answered. "They are in Locker C in the Level 1 Monitoring Station." The AI feigned what it thought equated to a human chuckle, adding, "Locker C is in the area that you now call your office."

"Yeah, yeah, I know where Locker C is, Bertha," Alice said, returning the chuckle. "Thank you."

She headed back down to Level 12 where she found Greg helping Ty and Rita prepare for another dive. Her Head of Security gave her a knowing look, to which Alice inconspicuously shook her head and mouthed, Later.

Ty:
"He's a pig," Marcia responded without hesitation, as opposed to earlier when she'd kept her mouth shut. She looked between Ty and the women, snorted, then went on, "C'm'on, you all know it, right? Just ... no one wants to say it out loud." She looked to Rita, continuing, "I saw the way he ogled you. I mean, I like when a guy looks at me, but ... when Greg does it..."

After the Doctor and Captain had left Ty looked at the girls and asked, “Would you like to make a formal complaint?” He asked before he held up his hand, footsteps coming down the stairs as the Airman returned far faster than Ty had thought possible for the man.

Taking the gear, he set the torch to the side, he didn’t like the idea of using it, since he didn’t have any training with the damned thing, it was only there, just in case. Diving back down he headed for the concrete from the ceiling.

He had Rita’s headlamp showing him where he needed to cut the re-bar to separate from the ceiling, moving into position he started cutting with the Heavy-duty bolt cutters. Once he was most of the way through, he shifted with Rita, and let her finish as he braced the concrete. He didn’t want it ripping anything else from the ceiling or damaging any more of the pod in case they needed spare parts.

As she worked the bolt cutters, he shifted the block back and forth. And then it broke free, falling faster than he expected, pulling it away from Rita he felt metal rip across his palm as the block fell on his leg, pinning him to the floor.

Damned, the cryo occupant was a foretelling of his own death. Both had their legs pinned. Both would die slow and painful, cryo-girl from starvation, him from drowning.

Fuck!

His knee, and ankle, took part of the impact as well as his shin, so he’d have a limp for a while if he survived. And his hand was fucked from the rebar, so no masturbation for a week or more. At least he had Leslie to help with the sex part, and she liked being on top.

Last edited:
Ty and the women on Level 11:

Regarding Greg the pig, Ty asked the women surrounding him, “Would you like to make a formal complaint?”

Rita, Marcia, Alaina, and Leslie looked between one another with questioning expressions, but none said a word. Alice knew what the issue was: if they did complain, what came next? The captain instead said firmly, "We'll deal with this later. Right now..."

She looked expectantly at Ty, then at Rita. The pair understood the look and proceeded with their dive.

Ty and Rita on the 3rd dive:

Rita watched Ty closely as he worked the torch, then the cutters. He'd told her that she might have to use them at some point. She had experience with both from her days on the farm, but it had been a long, long time. Still, when he handed the cutters over to her, she jumped right in.

Then, the fucking ceiling came down! Rita panicked, nearly losing her mouthpiece and the air it supplied, keeping her from drowning. As the smaller debris cleared, she realized the seriousness of the event: the big chunk was pinning Ty's foot!

Rita dropped the cutters and went to help, but it only took seconds to understand that she didn't have the strength to do anything about it. She gestured toward his mouthpiece, gesturing for a reply as to whether he was still getting air. He indicated yes, which was a relief, but Rita could see pain in his eyes behind the goggles.

Even more, blood was spilling into the water from his hand, knee, shin ... pretty much anywhere that the concrete had crushed or scraped him. Oh, Ty wasn't going to bleed to death, but it didn't help ease Rita's panic. She checked his air hose to ensure it was secure, indicated a finger upwards, shed her own mouthpiece, and swam for the stairwell, kicking as hard as she ever had.

Rita practically burst through the surface, startling the others who'd been waiting for word. After a couple of gasps for air, she began barking reports and orders: To Alice, "Ty's trapped, but he's gonna be okay"; to Leslie, "Get a first aid kit. Ty's bleeding and his leg is crushed.; to Alaina and Marcia, get the stair-climbing gurney back down here. It's still in the Infirmary, I think"; and finally to Greg, "Follow me down. I need your muscles to get Ty loose."

The women all turned and hurried up the steps without question. Greg, however, remained where he was. When Rita turned to submerge and saw him not following her, she asked with a sharp tone, "What's the problem?"

"I don't have an airline," he responded.

"Neither do I, asshole," she snapped. "We'll share my line when we get to it, now get in the fucking water!"

She turned and disappeared into the water, again kicking and paddling as hard as she could to get back to Ty.

As Rita disappeared under the waterline Greg’s lips twisted as he mocked her tone, "We'll share my line when we get to it, now get in the fucking water!"

Sitting on the dry steps to the next level up, he took off his boots then socks, followed by his Uniform Shirt, undershirt and finally his pants. He didn’t wear underwear technically he was out of uniform by doing so – But since neither the Lieutenant or the Captain inspected him he didn’t care.

As it was he wasn’t sure why he bothered with the Uniform, it’s not like they were under military control. It had been nearly a century and a half. Was the Space Force even a thing anymore? Was America even a thing anymore?

It’s not like he was lazy, he just didn’t see the point of expending energy when he wasn’t getting anything from it. Classes, why bother? Exercise just made him sweaty. Yeah he worked out, but that was back then, when he got a lot of pussy. Wasn’t any point to it now, they girls either had each other or him and the Lt.

He’d seen the Lt naked earlier. The other man’s cock was smaller than Greg’s. Not by much but still. Girls always wanted bigger dick, unless they were lesbians, then they wanted a bigger dildo. All women wanted dick some just wanted a fake dick, until they got the feel of a real dick inside them. Like preachers that talked about being chaste. Yeah right. Chaste until they got home and stroked one off looking at porn. Chaste until they were in the confessional getting sucked and swallowed.

Church was a scam. Lesbians were liars. They wanted cock just like any other female, they just wanted to be in authority. Just like the Captain. She had to be a lesbian, she wasn’t fucking him, and the Lt was tapping the Docs ass.

Stepping into the water he felt his masssive cock slapping his thighs, he gave it a couple strokes. Partly to make him feel better, partly so that Whore-t-culturist could see what he had for her. He’d pay her a visit while the Lt was fucking the doc or in the infirmary resting. Whiny bitch gets a boo-boo and all the girls go running cause he’s got a cute baby face.

With his cock happily hard Senior Airman Greg Young slipped beneath the water and started swimming downwards. He kind of knew where to go, but didn’t have a light, which kinda helped as eh get closer he could see Rita’s form, and gave himself a few extra strokes of pleasure as he looked at her tits and ass in profile. Yeah, he was gonna eat that sweat peach tonight, make her beg for him to fill her with his gorgeous cock.

Once at her side he slide a hand along her thigh, accidentally of course as he grabbed the L.T.’s light so he could see better, then he grabbed the oxygen line and took a deep breath.

The girl and Lt could share line since neither of thm were much use in doing anything right. Like who lets a rock fall on them? Using the pry bar he started to shift the way until the LT started waving his hands for him to stop. Aww, he got another fucking scratch on his leg.

Wait, wtf? I bet the Lt got undressed and was trying to fuck the girl when the rock fell on him. Maybe he was trying to get a blowjob/hand job. Either way the LT’s naked cock was waving around, just like Greg’s was. So the LT was being inappropriate with the girl. Awesome, fucking pervert getting handsy with her got him in trouble.

Moving up behind her, he felt his cock slide across her sweet ass as he moved her out of the way. He moved into position again and used the prybar once more in a different set up as he shifted the masonry once more. With Rita, pulling, He using a prybar, and The LT pushing they managed to shift the block enough that the LT could get his leg from under the masonry.

If Rita had left Ty and Greg alone, Ty’s life expectancy would have dropped to zero chance. Simply pulling the Oxygen line from Ty would have done the trick. ‘He must have panicked and dislodged his air line while I ws getting another prybar’.

But Rita never left, so Ty lived.

With the mass of concrete off his leg Ty was able to take a deep breath and hand the oxygen off to Rita. The three of them moved to the stair well and out of the water.

At the ready were the rest of the crew, figuring Ty’s leg was crushed and bleeding everywhere. Truth be told it wasn’t critical, just nasty.

“Just give me some antibiotics, Penicillin or whatever. No pain killers. We’ll need rope or a puly system to get the piece where I can smash it and get the pieces into the crack. Maye we can get this done today unless we have more problems. Mr. Young please get some shorts in case we need your assistance again. You won’t be getting into any tight places so you won’t snag on anything.”

Once he was gone Ty looked down at his own nudity and sighed. “I on the other hand will be getting into tight confines. Otherwise I’d be wearing more as well.”

Looking over at Alice he raised an eyebrow. “Once this is done, I’d like a conversation about Mr. Young’s behavior. If he’s a security or safety concern I need to know. And that includes the mental and emotional safety of everyone in the facility.”

“Now my plan is to get the boulder out of the water soi can smash it with a sledgehammer into small enough pieces that we can shoved them into the crack and block the airflow.”

Mr. Young choose that moment to return, wearing shorts, and carrying rope. He was obviously free balling with the way his cock was hanging.

“Mr. Young I’ll need you to take an air line and securely attach the rope to the rubble in such a manner that we can drag it across the floor and up the steps. Once it’s attached tug the rope twice and your airline once. I’ll come inspect it and then we’ll all haul the rubble over. To the stairs. You and I will lift it as it comes up the stairs. I’m trusting you on this because You’re strong enough to move the block if needed, and you have sufficient swimming experience. I’d do it myself but I think you need to get included in more than just peeling potatoes and washing linen’s.”

“Plus once we start waking up more people, we need more confident hands guiding them around the place and keeping them on track.”

Holding up a hand Greg shook his head as he gathered the rope and went underwater. The LT talked to much and was probably lying anyways. Lazy fucker just wanted to sit nd rest and let the ladies wash his feet and stroke his balls while Greg had to move the heavy shit. Just like before the long sleep.

Once Greg had the rope secured as best he could he gave three tugs on everything at the same time and watched as Ty joined him with the other mask and line on.

Then of course, Ty had to show him up and change the rope around, yeah so what I it was more ‘efficient’, and used less rope, and was probably more secure. The LT didn’t have to undo the whole thing and be obnoxious about it.

As the ladies pulledthe rope, Ty and Greg guided the concrete and rebar around pods and over/under cables until they got to the steps, and then they lifted it, one step at a time as the ladies pulled it up.

Once it was up to their level Ty shoved it the last few feet. His leg and hand were bleeding, the skin around the cuts and scrapes pale from blood loss.

Sitting on the step he looked tired, hell he’d spent the better part of 5 hours underwater so far today. Plus the workout before the morning started. And his work out with Leslie last night. Several times.

With the Sledge in hand he rose up and started breaking pieces off as he needed. With Greg moving pieces all the way to the bottom level in buckets and laundry bags. As Ty worked he could feel the cuts in his hand ripping and tearing, but the work needed to be done, and he couldn’t be weak. The Ladies needed him to be strong. And if Greg was an issue then he needed Senior Airman Greg Young to be afraid of him. So weakness, or showing weakness, wasn’t allowed right now.

Last edited:
Rita and Greg saving Ty; all of them bringing up concrete:

Rita had reached Ty well before Greg showed up; she'd begun to wonder whether or not he'd even followed her. When he did arrive, the Lieutenant turned his head the Airman's direction, his headlamp illuminating the latter and exposing his nudity. Rita had understood why Ty had shed his last bit of clothing -- to unsnag himself -- but she didn't understand why Greg had.

But they got to work freeing Ty, and soon enough the three of them were back above water in the stairwell. Rita was relieved that her lust-interest was safe and had to fight not to throw her arms around his neck and hug him. When Ty said he was fine and that they should just give him some antibiotics and send him on his way, it was another woman -- Leslie, his current lover -- who was the one to move closer to him.

"You're injured, bleeding," she said, speaking the obvious; he had blood from his forearm to his ankles. He initially resisted, but the doctor ordered, "Hold still! I'm cleaning these up whether you like it or not, 'cause we don't know what the fuck might be in this water."

As Ty dictated orders and told the group of the plan, Leslie cleaned Ty's wounds with antiseptic and slapped some bandages with waterproof tape on those that needed it; Rita helped where needed, wanting to be helpful. Greg headed up the stairs again, and once again Ty spoke to Alice about the other man's behavior.

Alice found that interesting, having heard the story of his introduction to Marcia and Rita that first day in the sauna. She'd written it off as an effect of the cryo drugs, and now -- seeing his concern over the other man's interactions with the ladies of the RIBC, she felt as though she'd made the right call.

If he’s a security or safety concern I need to know. And that includes the mental and emotional safety of everyone in the facility.”

"We'll talk about Young later," was all Alice said in response.

Greg returned with the needed gear, and a minute or so later was heading back down into the water. No sooner had he disappeared under the surface did Rita grab her hose, saying, "He shouldn't go alone."

She wasted no time in putting the mouthpiece between her lips and diving back into the water. Rita didn't really want to work with Greg -- he creeped her out -- but she also knew that it wasn't safe for a single person to go down into that portion of the bunker in which both she and Ty had each nearly died.

As the work continued, Alice began to feel as though she should be doing more that simply supervising. But she wasn't much of a swimmer, and they already had two people on the airlines; Rita wasn't strong enough to haul the buckets of smashed concretes, so she spent her time managing Greg's airlines.

It took quite a while for Ty to deal with the concrete block. While he'd been working and the rest of the girls had been filling buckets and handing them off to Greg, Leslie had hurried back up to the Infirmary, thrown open a couple of dozen doors and drawers, and finally found what she was looking for.

Back down in the stairwell just above 12, she opened a box and showed Ty a plastic bag filled with an off-white powder. She explained, "It's a new form of Fiberglas cast making material. Normally you would soak the bandages in a bucket of this stuff and wrap it around whatever limb is broken. But so long as you keep the bag intact and keep it dry, after you get the concrete you've been smashing into the holes, you can turn the bag upside down over the crack and sort of squeeze it into place. It'll get sticky, like plaster, and stick to the concrete and crack and seal up."

She knew that what she was describing was not going to be easy, but she thought that maybe they'd get lucky and seal up some if not all of the crack. She continued, "I don't know how it's gonna react to the current ... to the water surging into the facility. If the pressure is too high, it'll blow it all over the place. I'm sure you'll figure something out."

Ty:
Handing the bag to Rita he went back down to the crack, he trusted that the ladies upstairs could handle the airman if he got inappropriate. And he doubted the airman would consider doing much, he seemed more reliant on being subtle than obvious. Furtive leering instead of outright staring.

Working at putting the pieces inside the crack as efficiently as possible he used the biggest pieces first, then moved to smaller pieces as needed.

He was trying to stop the water flow after all, not make a picture. With the crack mostly sealed he poured sediment from the floor back into the crack. Rita helped a lot understanding what he was doing very quickly and handing pieces over to him. For a second he felt like he was loading a u-haul and she was giving him boxes to load up.

He and Michelle had planned on moving to his boot-camp together after high school. But that day never came. His graduating class went from 400 to 5 in the blink of an eye. He’d graduated in the county over, but had been allowed to wear his school colors out of respect for the tragedy. But he himself had opted to wear his Uniform. The only US Marine on the stage. His Drill Instructor gave him his diploma, and his first salute.

Swimming close to Rita, closer than he really needed to but not as close as he wanted he reached past her and grabbed the plaster goop Leslie had given them. If this had been an appropriate time he’d pull of his mask and kiss her, but it wasn’t appropriate. Yet.

Moving back to the hole he felt something brush his cock. Could have been her hand, or a piece of loose debris, there certainly was enough of it. After making sure there were no hoses, wires, etc that were in the area he used a knife and cut a hole in the corner of the bag. The shit turned from dry and sand-like to a slimy goop as soon as it hit the water, so he played cake decorator and did his best to fill the rest of the crack as best he could. He could have blown a hole in the wall with precision if he had the right equipment. But no, he was trying to mend a wall, at least he’d managed to get the water flow reduced enough that there wasn’t much of a current to fuck with the plaster.

Using the tip of his blade, not his finger, he smushed the goop into the crack as needed before he gestured that they could go back up.

Once clear of the water he said, “The section of the ceiling that collapsed tore some lines as re-bar ripped out, can't fix it until after the water level drops. But it will need to be fixed at some point.”

Wrapping up in a blanket he collected his clothes. “I’m gonna warm up in the sauna then check the patch in a couple hours.” Using the grease marker from earlier he marked the water line. “Lets see if it still goes up, or goes down.”

Ty, Rita, and the continuing crack repair:

The work as slow and methodical, with Ty performing most of the repair, Greg continuing to haul materials, and Rita watching the airlines -- and Ty. He was an absolute joy to observe for her, and not just because he was still wearing only a breathing apparatus and his birthday suit.

Most of the time it was just the two of them down in the bilge; Greg thankfully didn't want to be under 30+ feet of water having to share an airline, so the final time that he indicated that he was going back up again and didn't return, Rita was fine with that.

Ty might not have wanted to think of the repair as art, but from Rita's perspective, it almost was. Watching the beautiful man assembling just the right piece into just the right hole and lathering it with Leslie's paste while naked made Rita think of all of those statues of naked people created by the masters.

Leslie...

Despite the work and the water and the cold and the breathing through a mouthpiece, Rita couldn't help but sometimes recall that Leslie was currently fucking Ty. The young, virginal horticulturalist had never had a boyfriend, let alone had to share or fight over one with another woman. Rita wanted to believe that if she told Ty I want you to make love to me that he would. But ... Leslie. The beautiful doctor who had already been sharing Ty's bed since that second night they'd all returned to the living.

Up on 11:

Greg emerged from the depths one final time, gasping for air, then stating quite emphatically, "I'm done!" He gasped for more, adding, "They're fine on their own down there. Plenty of rock and plaster-o-Paris to keep them happy. I don't need to drown for this shit."

Looking up and catching Alice's stern expression, the Senior Airman tried to be as professional and respectful as he could when he addressed her, "Captain."

Alice didn't immediately respond, still not sure what she was going to do with and about him. The evidence said Greg had raped Adeline Legrand while she lay in her cryo pod in stasis. Alice didn't see any way to spin that into something less horrific and less despicable than that.

But she wasn't about to face off with him about it here and now. Greg had inches and pounds on her, and he'd been trained in self-defense and hand-to-hand combat, two things Alice wanted Ty to begin teaching her before any other potential rapists or murderers were reanimated in the days to come. She doubted that even with the help of the other 4 women that she could take Greg into custody.

No, for right now, the only course was to keep an eye on him and keep him away from other potential victims. Alice had already started work on that. While Greg had been assisting Ty and Rita, she'd slinked off to a control panel and had a confidential conversation with Bertha. Alice was happily surprised to discover that the AI understood the issue right off; Bertha's programmers had apparently anticipated such surveillance needs.

"Let's test this," Alice said, tapping the earpiece she was now wearing and saying only, "Update."

The captain and the AI had picked that word as their code word. Bertha's voice filled Alice's ear: "Senior Airman Greg Young is currently in the Level 13 stairwell descending in the direction of Miss Rita Reynolds and Second Lieutenant Tyrande Collins."

Alice chuckled, then ordered the AI, "Let's keep it short and simple, okay...? First names only. Understand?"

"I understand, Alice," Bertha said, assuming the captain had meant for her own given name to be used.

Now, after his abandoning his involvement in the dive, Alice told Greg, "Go give the air filter systems a once-over. I don't want Ty and Rita losing air because of something preventable."

Greg hesitated a moment, simply sitting on the step regaining his composure while drying off the cold water. Alice added with a commanding tone, "Airman Young."

Again, Greg hesitated. But looking from Alice to the other women and back, he reluctant rose, grabbed up the pile of dry clothes and headed up toward Level 6.

Moments later, Rita and Ty emerged from the water. with the latter talking about additional repairs that would have to wait until the water level dropped. Alice said with a pessimistic tone, "If the level drops.

Ty and Rita were tended to with towels, and Leslie checked Ty's injuries again. He told her, “I’m gonna warm up in the sauna, then check the patch in a couple hours.” He marked the wall with a grease marker in the hopes of seeing the water level drop, then told them all, “Lets see if it still goes up, or goes down.”

Later, in the sauna:

Ty had had enough time to warm his body, shed the shivers, and relax before the door to the steamy room opened and a beautiful naked woman walked in to join him. Only Ty himself knew who he might have hoped might enter to share the relaxing -- and potentially erotic -- situation with him.

Earlier, in the stairwell between 12 and 11:

"I need to tend to these injuries," Leslie had told Ty once the dive was over. The man made it clear that his first priority was warming up, so the doctor had reluctantly told him, "Later, in my infirmary. Don't make me send someone after you." Then softer, Leslie said, "You get infected and die ... and the only dick we have around her is Greg's."

After Ty had headed up the stairs, the women left behind set about gathering all of the gear left behind to take it up to the dry floor of Level 11. Leslie had seen the interactions and glances between her lover and the young blonde beauty with whom said lover had very recently been naked. Speaking to Alice but meaning the words to be for Rita, Leslie staked her territory by saying a suggestive tone, "Maybe I better head up to the sauna and patch up Ty's wounds ... and ... take care of whatever other needs he has."

As Leslie headed up the stairs, Alice glanced Rita's direction. The young thing's expression showed her disappointment -- despair? -- in knowing that the sexy doctor was on her way to mounting Ty's cock and reminding him of what she could do for him.

Catching the captain looking at her, Rita diverted her eyes and went back to work. Once everything was gathered up and she was ascending past Alice, Rita -- knowing that the other woman was about to address the elephant in the room -- simply and softly said, "I'm fine ... really."

Now:

The work on the crack was done for now. The gear, supplies, and remaining buckets of debris were left on 11 or taken up to 6 as necessary. Marcia headed to the Saloon kitchen to make everyone a meal; no one had eaten since breakfast, and it was now close to 6pm. Rita headed to the shower room on Level 5 to avoid the sauna -- and what might be happening in it -- on Level 4. Alice met with Alaina in the Monitoring Room to ensure they were monitoring the water levels, then headed out the door, across the foyer, and into the Infirmary to check on their newest reanimated resident.

Adeline had been napping but was recently awoken, smiling as she asked in her exotic accent, "Things went well, I hope, Captain?"

"Things went well," Alice responded, keeping it simple and vague. "How are you feeling?"

The French woman said she was feeling better, and the two of them engaged in conversation about this, that, and the other thing for the next hour. The one other thing Alice didn't bring up was the other woman's rape. She knew that she would have to talk to her about it soon, but when she did Leslie would be there with her and Ty would be outside the door having been informed of the situation and of his part in dealing with it.

Alaina:
With a dozen plus searcher programs running Alaina got up and walked around for a minute stretching her legs and spine as she reviewed what had happened to the facility. She had a lot of suspicions, but no concrete information. She did know that the cables running through the ceiling above the damaged pod had been Command and Control lines connected to the main frame. Once they’d been severed the system no longer recognized them as being connected and assumed they’d been disconnected in mass and moved to another facility. The power disruption burned out a circuit that should have alerted Bertha that something was wrong.

So 24 people died do to a design flaw in wiring, a burned out circuit, and structural failure.

I wasn’t any one’s fault. I just sucked. By happen stance she was on one side of the failure instead of another. But at least once the water level was low enough they could access the lines, fix them, and that would allow them to reset power to the lower levels. Which would bring Camera's sensors, and everything else back on line.

“FUCK!!” Alaina shouted as she realized something. Something very very bad.

“Bertha, Captains Location?”

“Captain Alice Walker is in the infirmary. With Adeline Legrand.”

“Awesome,” Alaina said running next door and blurting out. “We can’t remove the water.” Pausing to collect her thoughts she repeated, “We can’t remove the water, not all of it anyways. The cold water is keeping the bodies from.. decomposing. And we don’t have any place to put them. We’ll need to move the ones on thirteen down to fourteen, and leave enough water on fourteen to keep them submerged.”

Alaina, Alice, and Adeline:

Alice and Adeline were talking about what the others had been working on all day when Alaina burst in, telling them, “We can’t remove the water, not all of it anyways."

"What...?" Alice began, confused by the other woman's statement. "What're you--"

"The cold water is keeping the bodies from ... decomposing," Alaina went on.

To be honest, Alice hadn't even considered the idea that they would pump the water out of the facility. Sure, Ty had mentioned it earlier. But Alice hadn't responded; even though they might be able to cease the flooding, she didn't think they had a chance of getting the water out on the lone operating pump and even on the second one if they could get it running again.

Now, though, it seemed apparent that even if they could pump the water out, they shouldn't. Alice hadn't considered the decomposition of the 24 dead on Levels 14, 13, and elsewhere; most of the dead were below the water line, but there were a handful that were above it and had died of other causes than the flood.

Alice looked to Adeline -- who knew more about the facility than any of the others -- and asked, "Any suggestions?"

"She's right," the French woman said regarding Alaina's statement. "If there are bodies exposed to atmosphere, you will have to deal with them. You can use body bags, if there are any."

Alice looked to Alaina as if silently asking Do we have body bags? Do you know? They didn't; of all the things the complex's Administrators had provided them with, body bags weren't one of them.

"It would be better to leave the bodies in the cold water, right?" Alice asked, "where they won't decompose any further."

"But if the water warms up much higher..." Adeline said.

Alice chuckled. "We in Greenland. How much warmer could the water get?"

Adeline gave Alice a knowing expression. The captain inquired, "What...? What do you know that I don't?"

The French woman didn't immediately answer, instead just looking between the other two in silence. Finally, she gestured for the computer tablet from which she'd been reading during her down time in the Infirmary while the others had been downstairs repairing the leak.

"Bertha, please access File AA-122," she said. Her voice was her password to the file, and when it opened, she turned the tablet to Alice. "I wasn't going to tell you this until later, but ... maybe you need to see it now."

Alice scanned the information on the page, swiping the file up paragraph after paragraph, reading the important bits: "The Earth's ice sheets ... glaciers ... the polar caps ... they're all gone. Worldwide temperatures have ... risen significantly and are continuing to rise. Sea levels have ... my god ... is this right?"

"It is correct," Adeline said, already knowing what the captain was reading. She reached out to tap an icon on the tablet's screen, bringing up a map of the island on which the Richardson International Bunker Complex was located. As Alice's eyes widened, Adeline explained, "Greenland's glaciers, ice sheets ... all of it ... it's gone. This is what it looks like now."

0Lm3ANi.jpg
"Fresh water lakes ... green, potentially arable lands," Adeline said, her tone now ... hopeful. She pointed, to the yellow dot on the southeast coast. "That's where we are."

Alice turned the tablet to give Alaina a better viewing of it. Adeline continued, "Greenland is likely fully capable of supporting human life ... many forms of life ... animal, plant." Her happy tone faded. "The only issue is--"

"The Armageddon Virus," Alice said. Looking up to Adeline, she stated the obvious, "We don't know whether or not it's still out there."

"No, we don't," Adeline confirmed.

Alice's expression and tone became accusatory. "Wait. How do you have this?" She looked to the tablet again. "You said this is what Greenland looks like now. How do you know that?"

Adeline gestured for the tablet and once it was again in her hands, she tapped at the screen several times. She explained, "I have access to a NASA satellite." Handing the tablet to Alaina, she said, "I haven't been able to access more than that one satellite, but maybe you can get farther than I did."

Alaina:
Alaina wanted to bitch slap the new girl. She had a fucking sat-link?! Glaring at the new girl ‘Adeline’ she snarled. “You and I will talk later, and you getting a bitch slap depends on your truthfulness to me.”

Storming away with the ladies tablet she called over her shoulder. “No body bags. Apparently we aren’t supposed to kill each other. But I make no promises," she added waving the tablet over her head.

if she didn't get laid again, soon, she would kill someone. Probably herself while masturbating. Could you die from masturbating to much?

Last edited:
Alaina, Adeline, and Alice in the Infirmary:

“You and I will talk later, and you getting a bitch slap depends on your truthfulness to me.”

Adeline grimaced at the hacker's threat; she'd known that keeping secret the satellite link would lead to problems, though, she'd actually expected them from the captain instead. For her part, Alice only studied the French girl critically before asking her, "How are you feeling...? Well enough to get up and get some work done?"

"Oui, Capitaine," Adeline said, already beginning to slip out of the exam bed that she'd taken to after Alaina and Marcia had come to retrieve the stair-climbing gurney to carry the injured Ty up the stairwell, something that it turned out had been a waste of time as he hadn't been as injured as Alice had expected.

"Good," Alice said, adding the specific, "You'll be working with Alaina."

Adeline ceased movement suddenly, her butt still on the edge of the bed. She casted a glance toward the open Infirmary door, beyond which she could see the also open Monitoring Station door. Softly, she observed, "Really...? Is that a good idea? I do not think she likes me."

Alice laughed, suggesting, "Be honest with her, and tell her what she wants to know. In fact, tell her more than she wants to know. That'll help." Alice headed for the door, telling the woman, "I have things to do. I'll check with you later."

Crossing to Level 1's other key center, Alice poked her head through the door, knocked lightly on it, and -- when Alaina looked up at her -- said with a friendly tone, "Play nice."

She headed away at the same time that a reluctant Adeline was arriving. The cryo designer moved to stand near to Alaina -- out of bitch slap range, of course -- and said with a sincere tone, "Tell me what you need. I am yours to command."

Leslie and Ty in the sauna:

Leslie stripped to her birthday suit upon entering the Level 4 Hygiene Room, opened the door to the sauna, and held up her black medical bag, saying with a joyous tone, "Did someone call a doctor?"

Rita in her quarters:

Rita had been disappointed to hear Leslie announce unashamedly that she was going to the sauna to take care of whatever needs Ty had. After her dives with the Lieutenant -- events which had been scary, dramatic, bonding, and sexy at various times -- she'd made the decision that she was going to present herself to him and see what he did about it.

She went to her quarters instead, stripping out of her wet clothes, drying off further, and slipping into a fresh set of panties and a sports bra. She realized that this was the last set of clean undergarments and that she was going to have to do laundry soon. She hadn't been to the laundry yet; no one had, as far as Rita knew. She decided she might as well do it now.

Before she gathered her clothes, though, she locked her door, pulled the drapes closed, stripped out of her fresh undies, laid on her bed, and masturbated to the vision of Ty laying atop her. A couple of times, as her fingers deftly worked her clit and slit, the vision of Greg's even larger cock flashed into Rita's mind's eye. She'd felt it against her earlier during the dive; she hadn't said anything about it to the Lieutenant or Captain when they inquired about the Airman's actions, but she had plans to say something later.

After pressing a pillow to her face to stifle her cries of euphoria and then cleaning up and donning her undergarments and a set of sweats, Rita gathered her dirty clothes and linens -- her sheets were soiled from earlier sessions of solo love making -- she headed down to the 6th level. The laundry stood in a corner of the floor, between the generator systems and the water filtration/pumping equipment. There were two washers, each larger than she needed for the clothes she brought; the two dryers were larger than she needed as well.

She put the clothes in and turned to leave -- when she found the smiling Greg Young standing in the doorway ogling her like the piece of meat he saw all the women...

Alaina:
She headed away at the same time that a reluctant Adeline was arriving. The cryo designer moved to stand near to Alaina -- out of bitch slap range, of course -- and said with a sincere tone, "Tell me what you need. I am yours to command."

“Be careful what you say, I like guys and girls and right now I need to get laid and get through to this satellite!” Alaina snarled glancing over at Adeline with a glare.

Tapping away for a few minutes she finally looked up. “Sorry I’m just having a hard time dealing with all the fucking drugs that got pumped into me while I was in cryo. An the only two guys we have awake are either off putting or taken. Don’t get me wrong, Mr. Young is very attractive, and from what I’ve heard is well built. But every time he’s around I get the feeling he wants to sell me a used car, property that’s already owned, or drugs on a street corner.”

“No about this Satellite, I’m getting no signal through to it is it Geo Synchronous, or not? I’m guess not, and it drops data to you when it’s over head? When is it over head? Is their a pass-code or connection authorization of any kind? And I don’t want to play word games to get connected. So I don’t care what you call it to connect, how do you do it?”

Handing the pad back to Adeline, she added. “I was told to play nice. I don’t play well with other except in bed. So if you lie, or hide anything from me, so help me God I will Bitch Slap you into the future.”

Ty:
Pulling the towel from his lap, Ty revealed hiss hard cock. “Yeah doc, it’s swollen and I need help making it go down your throat.”

Standing up more blood seeped from his leg scrapes as he picked up Leslie and pinned her to the wall, his lips going to her neck as his cock brushed against her thigh as his. Dragging his teeth across her neck he gently teased the skin as his cock pressed against her pussy. But he didn't push inside, he just held her there The head of his cock teasing her as he gently nibbled on her neck.

Alaina and Adeline:

“Be careful what you say," Alaina warned after the French woman said that she was at the hacker's command. "I like guys and girls and right now I need to get laid and get through to this satellite!”

Adeline had to suppress the smirk threatening to spread a hungry smile. She, like Alaina before her, had the stasis drugs surging through her body. The difference was that Alaina's body had burned most of the concentration away while Adeline's body was still burning hot from the aphrodisiacal effects. If it wasn't for the fact that there was work to be done and -- obviously -- Adeline had only been reanimated this morning and didn't know the relationships brewing amongst the others, she might have ripped the hacker's clothes off here and now and fulfilled her desperate needs.

Who knew, actually: she still might.

Alaina talked as she tapped away at the multiple keyboards at the station, complaining about the lack of options amongst the male occupants of the bunker. Adeline was familiar with all of the names, of course, as she'd been part of the selection process clear back in the late 2030s.

She'd initially been surprised to learn that Captain Alice Walker, USSF, had been the first test subject to be reanimated when the facility's AI decided human help was needed. Alice was the most experienced stasis test subject, of course; she was the first human to ever enter stasis, of course, as well as the only person to ever enter it three times. But while she'd been well educated in the Project, she wasn't a medical doctor or cryo tech.

Adeline wasn't surprised, though, to see who Alice had ordered reanimated when she herself needed help. Between them, they had men and women who provided services in leadership, security, mechanical, computers, medical, and nutrition, including long term food supply, meaning the Hort Lab.

Still, Alice had had experience with the post-cryo medical effects -- the horniness -- which led to Adeline being curious about why the captain had only reanimated 2 males. Of course, the French woman wasn't aware that the bunker's leader was a switch hitter.

“Now, about this Satellite," Alaina asked, inquiring about its position, signal, and more.

"It is not geostationary," Adeline answered, "which is likely why you're not getting a signal. Here, let me try."

Alaina handed her the tablet that she had earlier given the hacker, but Adeline instead pushed one of the wheeled chairs closer to Alaina's station, saying, "I can get you where you need to be on that instead."

She nodded her head toward the computer before Alaina, and after the hacker gave her room, Adeline sat and quickly began tapping away at the keyboard. The three screens before her and to each side switched rapidly between various screens, some of which Alaina would recognize and some of which she wouldn't. Adeline smiled a bit, contemplating that the only person in the facility -- reanimated or not -- who might be able to follow what she was doing was sitting right to her left.

As she worked feverishly, Adeline's attention was threatening to abandon the work before her. She was picking up the other woman's delicious scent, and it was causing some feelings that were, at this moment anyway, unwelcomed. But she finished finally, and pushing away from the console to return access to Alaina, she announced with joy in her voice, "Voi·là. It's all yours."

Adeline gave the other woman a moment to see what she'd done, then clarified, "You have full access to the NASA satellite. I removed the pass codes. It'll be overhead in..." She leaned closer to the console -- and incidentally closer to the beautiful hacker -- to read from the screen, "...3 hours, 14 minutes. The window is short, only 12 minutes. And it will only provide you images from its high-resolution cameras, in visible, infrared, and ultraviolet, of course. But it's better than nothing, no?"

She smiled to Alaina, pleased that she'd been able to give the woman at least this much for now. Adeline added, "If you can upload the orders quickly enough, you can demand that it take images of other parts of the world as well. Then, on the next pass overhead, you can access them."

She asked Alaina if there was anything more she could help her with and responded as needed. Once they were done, Adeline studied the woman as she recalled the I like guys and girls comment ... then said, "I have not been to this ... what is the word ... endroit pour dormir ... berthing ... no?"

The French woman ran her fingers through her long, red hair to get it out of her eyes and expose her long neck before asking, "Maybe you show me where I may sleep at night ... and ... do other things ... no?"

Ty and Leslie in the sauna:

She smiled wide as the Lieutenant pulled his towel from his lap and revealed his already hardening cock. He responded to her, “Yeah doc, it’s swollen, and I need help making it go down your throat.”

"Well, I do house calls," she laughed, setting the back aside and moving to him, "so let's see if I can make you all better."

The Doc wanted to tend to his injuries first, but that would have meant both taking him out of the humidity-heavy sauna and putting off the sex for longer than she could accept. Ty lifted her off her fit and pinned her to the wall, the lower, sensitive side of his cock pressing against her slit and equally sensitive clit. As he nibbled at her neck, she forced a hand down between them, grasping his shaft and directing it as was so badly needed.

A moment later, she was grasping Ty with both her arms and legs as he began ramming deep and hard inside her. She cried out with each powerful thrust, her nails once again digging into his back as he drove her quickly to orgasm. Her mind swam in the euphoria, and when she could finally think once more, Leslie marveled at just how amazingly he felt when he was deep inside her.

She didn't think he'd cum yet, leading her to wriggle in his arms and demand, "Let me down. I want you in my mouth."

Leslie manipulated Ty to one of the benches, folded his towel, dropped it between his feet, and knelt before him. She licked him clean of her juices, smiling up at him as her tongue toyed around his end and took long licks up the underside of him. She told him, "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to see you cum in my mouth."

Like some international porno queen, Leslie went to work on Ty's cock, taking more and more and more of him into her mouth and then her throat until finally her lips were pressing against his body. She'd learned as a teenager that she could deepthroat a moderately size cock, something that had made her very popular with the guys in college. She didn't particularly like the taste of cum -- the saltiness was okay but the aftertaste was ick -- but she still took her lover's loads into her mouth and down her gullet so long as she knew they'd been tested clean and safe.

Ty had been tested prior to cryo, of course, so Leslie now worked him steadily until finally his body languages and sounds let her know that he was about to explode. She grasped his shaft tightly in one hand while the fingertips of the other rolled his nuts between them, urging them to jettison all they had in them. Opening her mouth, sticking her tongue out, and laying his swollen tip upon it, Leslie worked him until it was time...

Ty:
With his back bleeding from a new ‘love rash’, which looked a lot like road rash but was a lot more fun getting, And Leslie shaking as she rolled through her orgasm, Tyrande wondered if they were done or if they were going to keep going.

And then she was on the floor and making his sit on the bench as she worked his cock like a porn star in heat. She was certainly attractive enough, and skilled enough, she could have been in porn – maybe an Only Fans account, Possibly ********** – while in Medical school to pay tuition. He’d heard about those and other sites, but never had time or interest. Why watch it if you can’t touch it? Same with strip clubs, no touching allowed. So it was a waste of time.

Besides, he’d found enough willing ladies on base, some had stepped out on their deployed husbands. After all they had needs even when the Husband wasn’t around. Sometimes he had a nonverbal agreement, when he was on base they got together and fucked. No holding hands or relationships, no commitments just sex.

Sometimes it ended bad when the ladies had wanted more, relationship. Commitment. A ring. Most of the time someone got relocated or deployed. Usually him. Base housing. Base food. Jump Master pay. Combat pay. Rank pay. Hazardous duty pay. When he went to sleep he had almost a million is the bank, dust in the wind.

Looking down he saw The Doc’s lips at the root of his cock, which was surprising. He was bigger than most. Not as big as some, but still fair sized. And then she pulled back until his cock head was resting on her tongue, and she was stroking him in the most amazing way possible wanted to flood her pussy with his cum, but at the moment, he didn’t fucking care.

Closing his eyes for a second he thought of Rita doing this, ita waiting for his creamy load to pump into her mouth so she could swallow all of it. “Shit.. don’t stop,” he moaned as he opened his eyes and watched Leslie work her magic. “Oh.. fuck yes.. I’m gonnna..”

And then his balls were tightening, his ass clenched, his hips shifted forwards, his cock pulsated and his massive load of thick and creamy cum exploded forth, several splatters skipping her tongue to plaster the back of her throat before the power slowed and ropy strands coated her tongue.

He could have been a porn star himself, if anyone had ever heard of his stamina, strength or the amount of cum he had in his loads. With his diet, he didn’t carry the bitter taste, or the tangy gross after taste. His was more.. smoky pineapple.

Last edited:
Ty and Leslie in the sauna:

“Shit.. don’t stop,” Ty moaned as his balls prepared to send their load. “Oh.. fuck yes.. I’m gonnna..”

Leslie could have cramped muscles in her jaw, arm, hands ... it wouldn't have mattered; she wouldn't have stopped, even if Little Rita herself came bursting through the door to scream The flooding increased a hundred fold ... and get his cock out of your mouth, he's mine.

When Ty did begin flooding her tongue with his cum, Leslie's lips spread in a pleased smile. The expression on his face, the quivering of his body, the sounds from his throat delighted her in ways no man had in quite a long time, even taking into consideration their time in stasis. She worked his shaft tightly and rapidly, milking him for every last drop of creamy filling, which to her delight wasn't nearly as untasty as most servings of cum she'd had in her mouth in the past.

When the last little glob had escaped the tip of Ty's cock, and the man opened his eyes again to look down to her, seeing the pool of his seed on her tongue, only then did Leslie pull back a bit, close her mouth, and conspicuously swallow the whole of it. She smiled again, asking, "Did you enjoy that?"

She went to work licking Ty's still-hard erection clean, fondling his balls as she did. When finally, there was nothing more to be had down here, she rose, climbed into her lover's lap, and worked him into her warm, wet, dripping hole. Leslie began taking him in and out slowly, almost teasingly, as he recuperated from the euphoria she'd caused him. Then, after kissing him deeply and erotically -- wondering whether he could taste himself on her tongue -- Leslie pulled her face back from his for a conversation she'd been contemplating for some time.

"Are you going to fuck Rita?" she asked point blank. Before he could say anything, Leslie put a finger to his lips, saying, "I don't have a problem with you fucking Rita. I don't. Really." Then, removing her finger and kissing Ty with her lips and tongue attempting to remind him of what they'd just done to him, she said, "So long as it's once ... and you remember that you're mine."

She didn't say that last part like a raving lunatic who'd rampage through the bunker killing every human with a pussy if she thought Ty might fuck them instead of her. It came out ... meaningful; Leslie wanted the man to know how much she liked being his lover and wanted to keep that for herself.

Rita in the laundry ... with Greg ... and other people, too:

The young horticulturalist had been startled to turn and find Greg standing in the laundry doorway, leering at her like a hungry lioness eying a gazelle on the savanna. She attempted a friendly smile, only to find that the fear in her was overwhelming. Instead, she only stood there silent and still, hoping that the Airman was just stopping by to say hello before making his way elsewhere ... anywhere other than here.

Greg walked forward slowly, his gaze rising up and down her body as his evil smirk continued. He spoke about her set of sweats, "You're wearing a lot of clothes, little girl. I'm disappointed. Don't you know how good you look in your underwear?"

Rita was scared to death and trembling deep to the core; she knew she was about to be raped or at the least manhandled against her will by the pig. Greg might only get closer than Rita wanted; he might only lay hands on her in a suggestive way; he might only corner her between the washer and dryer and grope her while trying to put his mouth to her own.

He'd raped Adeline Legrand while the woman was still in stasis, not that Rita knew that, of course. If Rita had known, her question would have been whether or not Greg would rape a conscious woman with a certainty of being caught.

As he neared her, Rita had been backing up, her buttocks finally making contact with the washer behind her. She glanced left and right for an escape route around him, finding none; she was trapped in the little room. He knew that, too, challenging, "Where ya goin', little girl? You don't want to be here with me?"

Just then, Alice's voice boomed over the intercom system: "Senior Airman Young! When you're finished with your duties on Level 6, will you please inform Miss Carmichael -- you'll find her in the laundry, I believe -- that I'm on the way down to talk to her about the dive. I should be there momentarily."

Rita would have realized that the captain was essentially telling Greg I know where you are, I know who you're with, and I know what you're contemplating, if Rita herself hadn't been in such an absolute panic.

Greg realized all of this, though, as the expression on his face revealed. He drew and slowly released a deep breath, backed up a step, and -- hoping to avert any disciplinary action for what he'd done so far -- chuckled and said, "I just came down here to put in my own laundry. I hope I didn't scare you with my ... you know ... I was only playing."

Then, before turning and leaving, Greg looked around him as if searching for something, and said, "Oh! Look at that. I forgot my laundry bag."

Rita continued to just stand there silent and still for the longest moment. Alice hurried into the room, stopping to give the girl a look before moving closer and asking, "You okay, Rita?"

After a long moment, the horticulturalist nodded her head, saying, "I'm fine. There's ... there's nothing wrong ... nothing happened. I'm, uh ... I'm just doing my laundry."

Alice moved closer, putting her hands on the other woman's upper arms, caressing and squeezing them to reassure Rita that she was safe. Seeing that the girl's work here was done for now, Alice turned her toward the door, saying, "Let's go up and eat. Marcia is fixing dinner. It should be ready soon."

Nothing more was said about the incident, though, Alice knew she would be having a talk with Greg in the very near future. She also still needed to speak to Ty about what had been learned about Adeline's rape. In the back of her mind, Alice had considered going to the Armory, choosing a pistol, and simply putting a round through the Airman's forehead.

But she was the bunker's leader, the community's leader, and as such she needed to handle this the right way. The question was, of course, what was the right way? They didn't have a jail cell within which to incarcerate Greg. Did they charge him, try him, convict him, and have Leslie administer a lethal dose of some cocktail of drugs she'd have to formulate? After that, what did they do with his body? Put it in one of the cryo pods to ultimately be flooded as the rest of them were about to be in the near future?

"How's Adeline?" Rita asked as the pair of them were ascending the stairs side by side. "Is she recovering?"

"How did--?" Alice began to ask, initially thinking the young woman was referring to the French woman's rape. Quickly, though.

"I remember how hard it was for me," Rita continued, finishing, "coming out of stasis."

"She's fine," Alice said, relieved. "She's working with Alaina on the computers."

That wasn't exactly true at the moment, though. The creator of the suspended animation Project had asked the hacker to show her to berthing, with the goal of perhaps being Alaina's second lover in as many days...

Ty:
“Yes,” Ty finally said after a longgggg silent moment. I’m going to have sex with Rita, if she wants it. When she wants it. Possibly Alaina as well, she keeps looking at me like a Wife waiting for the husband to get deployed.”

“I think this needs to be said,” he told her holding up a hand. ”Hear me out.”

“I don’t do kissing after a blowjob. I’m open minded about a lot of things, but I don’t want to taste myself. I have in the past and find the taste repulsive. I’ve never given anal, nor received it, nor do I want to. The idea of sticking my dick inside someone’s shit is gross. And I’ve had to swim through it so that’s saying something I might admire a nice looking ass, doesn’t mean I wanna stick my dick in it.”

“I won’t force anyone, ever. So even if we’re in the middle and I’m about to cum inside you, if you say stop I’ll do my best. But like a train doing 180 miles an hour, I can’t stop on a dime.”

“I don’t do.. commitment. Not since ‘The 42’. My Girlfriend died when our school blew up. The Therapist I was required to speak with said I have PTSD and Survivors Guilt. She said I may never be able to connect on that level again with anyone.”

His eyes had started to cloud talking about it, until his jaw clenched and a hard look came over him. And a calm. “So I’m sorry. If you don’t want to be with me physically, then I get it. Some of the ladies I’ve been with in the past just want a fuck when I’m on base, or their Husbands are deployed. Some wanted more. I’ve been stabbed by a beer bottle for it.”

“I may be like this until the day I’m buried. Don’t know.” He finally said.

Alaina & Adeline:
When Adeline asked about the quarters Alaina was tempted to just spout out what level they were on, but decided to ‘be nice’ and show her. So far hey still had enough private rooms available, though the last few people awoken would be in the bunks f they were still on site.

Once on the fourth floor she told Adeline where each person was berthing, and showed her the showers as well, though when they got near the sauna she paused. The sounds coming from inside were obvious that someone, Doctor Leslie from the sounds of it, was having a marvelous time.

“The sauna is not the make-out room, but they do seem to like fucking in there. She’s probably with The Lieutenant. Not sure if you’ve met him yet. Big dude, very military. Very attractive. Pretty sure everyone in the base wants him, except maybe Greg, though Greg may want him as well. Hard to tell.”

“Laundry is on Level six, it’s also where uniforms and clothing are. And non-food supplies. Soap, shampoo, deodorant, They didn’t supply makeup or perfume, nothing frilly. Just things we needed.”

Showing her around the whole facility, including the storerooms next to the laundry, she grabbed some towels and basics for the new girl. Unlike Greg she didn’t leer at her, she took quick looks, or longer looks when Adeline was looking at something else.

“We do our own laundry, so far anyways. Once more people wake up that might change.” Back up at the residential level she asked.. “Need anything else?” She hadn’t meant to almost beg to fuck the girl, but the words came out in a nearly seductive purr. “I think everyone coming out of cryo took a shower as soon as they could stand on their own two feet. Helps the muscles loosen up after laying on your back for so long.”

Last edited:
Back