The Forbidden Mountian

I look to the side of the clearing and start in on the illusions. Hill giants suddenly appear out no where and right behind them are frost giants and fire giants and many other kinds. Looking at Ganth I tell him these are the ones we will be fighting. I than show him the ones that wil be fighting with us which are the storm giants , firbolgs , and wood giants. Than i go back to the ones we will be fighting and show him some of the moves they most commonly use and some of their weaknesses. Once I have done all this I look at Ganth and ask him if there is anything else he would like me to show him?

Wat exactly is the height of the giants? that is all I really need to know

Inside the pot the fairy started talking to Garret. He could almost not hear what she was saying, as the cristal was blocking most of the sound.

"I will xxxx xou a xxx of gold, and I can xivx x wishes." Then she started coughing, her butterfly like wings started loosing color, and her pink skin became whiter as the air was missing. She bent down to her knees gasping for air...

Murazor made the giants life size. They were a little bit taller than him. "You want to see big, you wait until we get to those dratted Titans", he said, creating a few Titan illusions. They were about twice the size of Murazor and represented different things. There were Fire and Ice, Earth and Acid, and many more. Then with the friendly gants appeared the Opal Titans, "Opal Titans, srongest of the great giants, unluckily there are only ten of them. It takes them 600 hundred years to have offspring", he said to Ganth.

Garret looked in horor, he was killing the beautiful thing. He quickly opened the jar, scooping up the little thing in his hands. Garret hoped it was ok.
The little fairy withered, colors fading in and out, then slowly, but surely, it regained its color. Garret breathed in a sigh of relief as he watched it fly into the air.
"All right, way to go little one," he watched it fly off.
"Wait," he ran after the little one. He could see it was gone though.
Garret sat down on the ground, and started crying.
"All... I <sniffle> wanted... was... ahh ahh friend." he said, between breaths. Garret put his head in his hands, trying to hide the sobbing.

"Sargas!" Ganth swore, as he looked up at the giants, 6 times his size, and the titans, double that. "My great grandfather Kaz dealt with a mighty ancient dragon the size of the giants. But I guess I can help a little!"

OOC; Are these the giants/titans from the game Heroes of might and magic 3? or form the disney movie Hurculese?

OOC: The Opal Titans are from Magic, but the other Titans are from Hercules. You see, it just came to me in a dream.

OOC; I have no experiance with magic. I can recognise the back of the cards, maby, but that's as far as my knowledge goes on that subject matter. But I have a pretty good Idea I think of what the titans and giants look like.

OOC: The opal Titans look like overgrown People in armor. Now make these people made out of a white stone. There you go!

As we finish viewing the illusions of the giants we hear a hideous laughter coming from the trees all around us. Out of them burst 15 giants. 6 frost giants , 5 fire giants and 4 giants none of us have ever seen. They have skin an off shade of purple that glows as they come at us. The frost giants charge right in past Ganth and Murazor and head for Cloud. I fire a burst of my shadow gas breath weapon which makes other living things that i attack with it turn into nothingness. It hits all the frost giants and the disappear.
The fire giants see this and split into two groups , one group of three going for Murazor and Ganth , the other coming at me. Cloud takes wing and hits the four new giants with a paralyzing breath weapon to stop them where they stand. Fortunately it works and they stop where they stand. I hit two of the fire giants with my breath and they fade but the third makes it to me. Taking my tail and swinging it around I take it feet out from underneath it and leap into the air comgin down on its chest before it even realizes that it has hit the ground. As I finish it off I look over to Ganth and Murazor and see that things are going ok for the other Murazor but Ganth seems to be struggling with the one that went after him. Cloud yells to us all not to mess with at least one of the new giants so that we can study it and figure out if it has any new powers.

OOC; I hope I don't have to deal with the new giant, because a dead beast is difficult to study.

IC; Ganth took out Honors face and swung at the giant. Thinking that a tiny minotaur (lol) would be an easy kill, the giant tried to finish him off quickly. Ganth swung at the giants knee, the finly honed blade of the axe cutting into it as if it were butter. The force of the swing took it all the way through, making the giant fall, missing one leg. Ganth ran around and attacked it's arm. When it tried to grab Ganth, He simply sliced off it's fingers. Reaching it's neck, Ganth proceded to sever it's head from it's body. So the giant died, missing 3 limbs.
Ganth looked around, noticing that all of the opponents, save one purple giant, were either dead or missing. "You call that a chalange? I didn't even break out in a sweat! and I thought that these things were a problem!"
clowd simply laughed. "For having been suprised by things 6 times your size you've never seen befor, you sure took it calmly!"
"Once long ago I killed a fury. Unfortunetly, the problem with killing a fury is that their spirit is absorbed into yours. and anytime after that you get angry, you go beserk."
"Oh, a berserker!"
"Yep."

OOC; the story of a beserker is; a soul possesed by the spirit of a fury. When a beserker is enraged, his strength is increased hundredfold. Able to slice through a mountain with a thick iron pole as if it were butter. When a beserker passes, all that's left behind are corpses.

"COME ON, DINNNER GARRET," Garret picked himself up, and then went to dinne. It was a delicious pheasent with rise and gravy. Garret loved his mothers cooking, it took his mind off the fairy he lost.
When dinner was over, Garret went up to his mother, "Mom, a few friends are going to go exploring in the eastern forest, can I go too?"
His mom looked at him, then nodded. Garret ran out of the house, getting his water jug.
Garret really had no friends, but he loved going exploring in the eastern forest. There were tales of a huge cave with gold beyond anyone's imagination. Garret's family needed the money, he was hoping he would find the cave sooner or later.
Garret filled his jug, putting it around his shoulder, and hiked off. Going into the forest.

Murazor had to keep one of those purple ones alive. The others just wouldn't do it. But the other two were a very ugly sight. The arms and legs were torn off and the heads gnawed on. The body with approximately ten mammoth holes in them and the entire mess charred.

Ganth cringed. "Listen oh mighty dragons, as much as I'de like to help you, I feel I would be most effective facing these creatures one at a time, so I'm going to go exploring on my own, hunting down indevidual giants!" Ganth felt that, while one may be slow and easy to handel, 2 would have been too much, because any attack from one of them could easilly kill him, and he can't dodge forever.

"Then I will have a dragon accompany you", he said then let out a small chirp. A green dragon flew out of the sky. "Airrazor, accompany the minotaur and keep him safe. Giants usually don't travel alone", Murazor continued.

"very well." Dragons were a race ancient even to the mighty minotaurs. Therefor they were respected highly by the minotaur race. a singel dragon acompinament was most welcome.

"Thank you for accepting my protection", said Airrazor. "May I ask your name?" he asked.

"I am Ganthigan of the clan Kaziganthi." Ganth said proudly. There was nothing more pleasing that a proud clan heritage, let alone lineage, unless it is recieving status of Grand champipion of the great circus of Nethosak.

As the batle gets over I notice that only one of the new giants has survived. Cloud says we should take it back to his layer so we can examine it and maybe learn something of there powers. He chants a few words and takes him and I , the giant and whoever else is coming along with him.

Garret travelled farther into the forest than he ever had before. He took a drink of water, then rested a bit. This was tough work.
He could see that it was becoming afternoon, in a few hours the sun would set. Garret continued to hike up the trail, hoping that today would be the day.
Then suddenly, the forest gave way to a beautiful clearing. There was a small waterfall on it's one side, that gave way to a peacful meadow. The waterfall drained into a huge pool, big enough to go swimming. Garret smiled at the beauty, he would have to remember this spot.
Garret couldn't resist, he took off his clothes, and jumped into the pool. It was refreshing, opening his pores, and relaxing his whole body. The hike had worn him out more than he imagined.
Garret dove into the deepest part, he couldn't touch. Looking at the top of the waterfall, he decided to jump off of it.
Garret climbed up to the top of the waterfall. It was very high, Garret could see everything from there. The village below, looked so small. He could see the southern forest, filled with it's crooked trees, he never liked that place.
Behind the waterfall was a giant cave, it's mouth enormous, it looked to be at least a hundred feet wide. Garret looked back down at the pool. He took a breath, then jumped.
Going down, it finally hit him, "CAVE!!!"
He hit the water with a big splash, going down. His feet touched the muddy bottom, and he used this to puch himself up.
Garret coughed out some water, then swimmed ashore. He quickly clothed himself. Garret hiked back up to the waterfall, looking at the cave. It was huge, it could have held a million people.
"or a dragon..." Garret looked around. Dragons were known to live here, might this be one of their caves? Garret looked in the sky, there in the right was a dragon.
Garret ducked, hoping he wouldn't be eaten. He knew that most dragons were nice, but some would eat people for breakfast, no questions asked. Slowly Garret stood up.
He laughed, it wasn't a dragon, it was an eagle, he must have just let his imagination loose.
"What if it is a home of a giant," they were known to live here, and unlike dragons, all giants were bad.
Garret shook these doubts aside, and entered the cave. He would meet whatever was inside, gold, dragon, giant, whatever.
Inside, there was a huge pile of bones. Most were of deer and other large animals, but a few were humans. Garret looked through the bones, there were tons of weaponary, swords and shields, helmets, lances, armor, pendants. This was the motherload, he couldn't believe it. Garret loaded himself up with as much things as he could, then turned to leave.
A huge earthquake happened, knocking him down. Garret looked out in the entrance, something was coming, something big.
Garret hid behind the pile of bones, making sure no one could see him, and waited for whoever, or whatever it was, came home.

"So this is your layer" ganth asked his dragon acompinament. "It sure is a beautifull spot." Ganth stepped into the cave, the dragon close behind. suddenly, the dragon snorted "Human....."
"What?"
"There is a human intrider in my lair. and he's still here." The dragon sniffed his way around the cave, until ge came up to the pile of bones.

She had watched him disappear into the woods, eager to be off on his newest "adventure". Chasing faeries, indeed. It was bad enough having the dragons about, though she supposed it was better than being overrun with giants.

Garrett, my dear sweet son, you're all that's left to me, she thought as she swept the already spotless floor. She supposed he would be leaving her soon, the thirst for adventure would take him, just as it took his father.....

Murazor picked Garret up between his claws. "Who are you?" he asked politely and gently.

Back