, the federal government potentially shipped boxes of classified information from government storage to Trump at Mar-a-Lago, then charged him

Do you actually believe this shit??
That’s Trump’s new story!???

Why the FUCK did he not say this years ago !!!

Reputable Source?????
PJ Media, originally known as Pajamas Media, is an American right-wing[1] subscription-based[2]commentary website. It was founded in 2004, with its majority owner being software entrepreneur, billionaire[3] and angel investorAubrey Chernick, founder of Candle Corporation (acquired by IBM).[4]Salem Media Group acquired the company in March 2019.[5] PJ Media also operated the online television and video network PJTV, which ceased operations on May 11, 2016.

Ummm, Trump DID make that claim awhile back. And it was dismissed by all you leftists as a lie as you all chortled to yourselves about how the docs were stored in Trump's bathroom.

Now it seems as if you were WRONG. About everything.

Imagine that.

Then the GSA is guilty of disseminating government classified documents.
The Government did not do its due diligence.

It's not the TSA...
The GSA did not disseminate classified documents.

Hope this helps 👍

The GSA did not seize them when they were in their possession and it was their due diligence to do so.

Hope this helps 👍🏼

The GSA did not seize them when they were in their possession and it was their charge to do so.

Hope this helps 👍🏼
The boxes were packed and sealed by 45's administration. They were storing the boxes. They were not theirs to do anything with and instead was 45's responsibility to review and turn over documents.

I'm sorry, but they should have done their job. Trump didn't pack them and they didn't check them.

I'm sorry, but they should have done their job. Trump didn't pack them and they didn't check them.
Trump denied having them and tried to get the pool emptied into the server that stored the video of the documents being hidden.

Okay. Now do Biden and his corvette.

I mean, if you're not a partisan...

... in which case,
no big deal???

45 did pack them. It was not their duty to open and check them...it was the transition team's responsibility.

An even if documents were marked classified, were they actually still "classified?"

That is a question which the Left has never answered.

I ean, Biden's documents...

45 did pack them. It was not their duty to open and check them...it was the transition team's responsibility.
He did?

Do you actually see him, in your mind, packing up that many boxes of records?

I mean, the only claim here is that his staff did it. Would not they be the ones culpable, and Biden's staff too?

He did?

I mean, the only claim here is that his staff did it. Would not they be the ones culpable, and Biden's staff too?
The claim is that boxes were held on VA and then sent to Mar La Go and some of those contained classified docs.

His transition staff were the ones responsible for packing up the documents.

The claim is that boxes were held on VA and then sent to Mar La Go and some of those contained classified docs.

His transition staff were the ones responsible for packing up the documents.
Hardly damning.

You avoided my question so now I get to play your favorite game, I'm stuck on waiting for the answer....

Hardly damning.
Well Trump did affix his name to the security tape and they got his DNA from the sweat droppings.

Biden, on the other hand was smart. He didn't sign the security tape or sweat over the packing, moving and storage of his classified documents and besides, his garage was a very secure place. The Secret Service was all over it. His classified documents were as snug as a bug in a rug.

Trump was displaying his like Hunter displays his trophy pictures...

PS - Hunter had access to the corvette...

... and the White House.

She don't line she don't line...

You avoided my question so now I get to play your favorite game, I'm stuck on waiting for the answer....
I ignored your whataboutism , correct.

The GSA wasn't holding Biden's documents in VA nor is a claim being made that the GSA entrapped Biden.

Hardly damning.
The claim of the OP is that the GSA entrapped 45 by packing up boxes of classified docs and holding them before sending them to Mar La Go.

The claim is not supported as the boxes were already packed up by the transition team, as is required.

The claim of the OP is that the GSA entrapped 45 by packing up boxes of classified docs and holding them before sending them to Mar La Go.

The claim is not supported as the boxes were already packed up by the transition team, as is required.
It's a bull shit case that is going down in flames regardless of whether what the OP posted is true or not.

I ignored your whataboutism , correct.

The GSA wasn't holding Biden's documents in VA nor is a claim being made that the GSA entrapped Biden.
So, it's perfectly okay for Biden to store classified documents in his garage.

But Trump, on the other hand, broke the law.

No matter who packed them.

Gotcha! Thanks!!!

He did?

The Lord says shut up and answer the fawkin' question...

This isn't related to the thread topic as mentioned in my previous comment. I have never said Biden's behavior regarding classified documents was perfectly ok in any thread or comment.

He is accused of breaking the law.

Gotcha! Thanks!!!
You really want to deflect the OP to something else I've noticed.

The GSA did not entrap 45 as the OP implies.

This isn't related to the thread topic as mentioned in my previous comment. I have never said Biden's behavior regarding classified documents was perfectly ok in any thread or comment.

He is accused of breaking the law.

You really want to deflect the OP to something else I've noticed.

The GSA did not entrap 45 as the OP implies.
You have NO IDEA as to whether that is true or not. Further, GSA could merely be the unwitting instrument, the UPS for another agent.

You have NO IDEA as to whether that is true or not. Further, GSA could merely be the unwitting instrument, the UPS for another agent.
There is no evidence to suggest otherwise. That is the process that is established.

The insinuation being made without evidence is that the GSA was the ones that packed up the boxes and intentionally included classified documents.

The nefarious claims by Kelly and spread by useful idiots are unsubstantiated by the documents released.

Gotcha! Thanks!!!
Trump's worshipers keep on repeating that President Biden had classified documents in his garage, but that doesn't make it any truer. In any case, President Biden didn't deny the presence of various notes for legitimate purposes and he never claimed that lists of names of agents working in other countries were declassified.

Also no US agents were mysteriously murdered just after Russian and Chinese agents were invited to President Biden's garage.

, the federal government potentially shipped boxes of classified information from government storage to Trump at Mar-a-Lago, then charged him​

This headline is very unclear.

Firstly who begins an opening statement with a comma and a lower case first word? I suspect it it’s a copy and paste, poorly executed, from one of those propagandist websites so favoured by the lit deplorables.

If so there still needs to be a discernible proposition offered, not just part of a sentence gleaned from an uncredited source.

And how is it possible to potentially ship boxes of classified information? Surely the boxes are either shipped or not.

I’d be pissed if I was charged for being only potentially shipped something.

Is the charge referring to the cost of shipment or could it be a reference to the criminal charges faced by trump? Unclear once more.

snailspace this piece of work is only worth a D-, you should return to trolling 101 and offer something a little more coherent.

Back