, the federal government potentially shipped boxes of classified information from government storage to Trump at Mar-a-Lago, then charged him

, the federal government potentially shipped boxes of classified information from government storage to Trump at Mar-a-Lago, then charged him​

This headline is very unclear.

Firstly who begins an opening statement with a comma and a lower case first word? I suspect it it’s a copy and paste, poorly executed, from one of those propagandist websites so favoured by the lit deplorables.

If so there still needs to be a discernible proposition offered, not just part of a sentence gleaned from an uncredited source.

And how is it possible to potentially ship boxes of classified information? Surely the boxes are either shipped or not.

I’d be pissed if I was charged for being only potentially shipped something.

Is the charge referring to the cost of shipment or could it be a reference to the criminal charges faced by trump? Unclear once more.

snailspace this piece of work is only worth a D-, you should return to trolling 101 and offer something a little more coherent.
The source, twitchy, tells you all you need to know. More bs.

According to the now-released and unredacted search warrant. The government shipped those classified documents to Virginia first then down to Florida:

Tampa Free Press

Follow
2.7K Followers

Docs Released By Florida Judge In Trump Classified Docs Case Raises Questions Of Set-Up​

Story by Liam Edgar

“This development is significant because Trump has previously blamed the GSA for packing the boxes that contained the classified documents, only to later accuse Trump of essentially stealing them and using that as pretext for sending the FBI to raid his Mar-a-Lago home in August 2022,” PJ Media continued.

“If the GSA had been in possession of the boxes, why wasn't a review of the materials conducted before they instructed Trump's team to get them? When it comes to classified information, they wouldn't have expected Trump and his staff to be responsible for ensuring that classified documents weren't among the records. Perhaps they did review the contents of the boxes and knew classified documents were contained in them before they told Trump's people to come get them.”

More here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-case-raises-questions-of-set-up/ar-AA1nRYOW

It does look like a set-up. That's probably why Jack Smith didn't want the warrant released unredacted. We have said from the beginning that this prosecution was illegal campaign interference. Did anyone notice that Clarence Thomas was the only Jurist to ask the Trump lawyers during the immunity hearing if they had challenged the legality of Smith's appointment? That is going to be the next shoe to drop. I posted the Meese amicus curiae brief which Thomas had in mind some weeks back.

According to the now-released and unredacted search warrant. The government shipped those classified documents to Virginia first then down to Florida:

Tampa Free Press
Follow
2.7K Followers

Docs Released By Florida Judge In Trump Classified Docs Case Raises Questions Of Set-Up​

Story by Liam Edgar

“This development is significant because Trump has previously blamed the GSA for packing the boxes that contained the classified documents, only to later accuse Trump of essentially stealing them and using that as pretext for sending the FBI to raid his Mar-a-Lago home in August 2022,” PJ Media continued.

“If the GSA had been in possession of the boxes, why wasn't a review of the materials conducted before they instructed Trump's team to get them? When it comes to classified information, they wouldn't have expected Trump and his staff to be responsible for ensuring that classified documents weren't among the records. Perhaps they did review the contents of the boxes and knew classified documents were contained in them before they told Trump's people to come get them.”

More here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-case-raises-questions-of-set-up/ar-AA1nRYOW

It does look like a set-up. That's probably why Jack Smith didn't want the warrant released unredacted. We have said from the beginning that this prosecution was illegal campaign interference. Did anyone notice that Clarence Thomas was the only Jurist to ask the Trump lawyers during the immunity hearing if they had challenged the legality of Smith's appointment? That is going to be the next shoe to drop. I posted the Meese amicus curiae brief which Thomas had in mind some weeks back.
Useful idiot. That is not what the documents say.

Did you read the unredacted search warrant? That's is what I'm talking about.
There is no evidence that the GSA packed up classified documents and sat on them before sending them to Florida to entrap 45. There is also no reasoning where the GSA would be obligated to review documents within the ones being stored.

, the federal government potentially shipped boxes of classified information from government storage to Trump at Mar-a-Lago, then charged him​

This headline is very unclear.

Firstly who begins an opening statement with a comma and a lower case first word? I suspect it it’s a copy and paste, poorly executed, from one of those propagandist websites so favoured by the lit deplorables.

If so there still needs to be a discernible proposition offered, not just part of a sentence gleaned from an uncredited source.
After the 'Oxford Comma', we now have the 'Trump University Comma'.

Did you read the unredacted search warrant? That's is what I'm talking about.
From your article
The GSA reportedly told Trump’s team to get the materials. But apparently they didn’t. So the agency shipped them to Mar-a-Lago.
The documents were already packed by 45's team as the process requires. The GSA had no authority or ability to unpack them and search them as they were marked as 45's.

To insinuate that the GSA or Biden admin nefariously did anything to those boxes is ridiculous.

From your article

The documents were already packed by 45's team as the process requires. The GSA had no authority or ability to unpack them and search them as they were marked as 45's.

To insinuate that the GSA or Biden admin nefariously did anything to those boxes is ridiculous.
So, you didn't read the redacted warrant.:rolleyes:

Back