, the federal government potentially shipped boxes of classified information from government storage to Trump at Mar-a-Lago, then charged him

Fuck you're an idiot

Do you even question which cock goes in your mouth? Or are you just full on glory hole?

The 'government' is going crazy over the judge unsealing and unredacting those documents and communications.

We're finding the Biden white house fingerprints all over the FL case, the NY cases, the GA case and the case in DC.

Then the Federal Government stored the documents in room with Privacy Locks that could be opened with a pin, waited a few months while they applied for a warrant and stole them back again. Then prosecuted him for having them, whilst his butler said that there were more undiscovered documents stored in secret rooms.

So 45 tagged boxes as his and then left them in VA. And some of those boxes had classified shit in them.

It's rather telling that all of the information leading directly to corruption and government malfeasance was originally redacted and sealed.

It's almost like the government didn't want anyone to know that they entrapped a former President.

It's rather telling that all of the information leading directly to corruption and government malfeasance was originally redacted and sealed.

It's almost like the government didn't want anyone to know that they entrapped a former President.
They knew the documents would be released to the public, out of context and spun, as they have been. So the public would have information, but not the correct understanding.

And that's exactly why Smith's going bat shit ballistic over what the judge did.

And that's exactly why Smith's going bat shit ballistic over what the judge did.
Cite?

Also, I have yet to find a legal commentator who doesn't find Cannon's rulings odd and confusing.

You might want to follow real news.
You said Smith was "losing his shit" - I asked for the source of your information.

I am fairly certain I follow the same news that you do and more.

You said Smith was "losing his shit" - I asked for the source of your information.

I am fairly certain I follow the same news that you do and more.

Doubtful.

If you did you'd already know the source of the information. You also would be aware of several legal commentators who are very sure of the legal precedent supporting Cannon's decisions.

Doubtful.

If you did you'd already know the source of the information. You also would be aware of several legal commentators who are very sure of the legal precedent supporting Cannon's decisions.
There are actually a lot of sources describing Smith that way. And all of them are spin pieces by right wing media where the first paragraph is spent denigrating Smith and his career and thensecond paragraph denigrates Garland and his career before actually discussing anything Smith has done or said.

Feel free to provide sources of your own.

It's always odd to me when people refuse to share sources. I would expect everyone would want to share how their position has been shaped.

There are actually a lot of sources describing Smith that way. And all of them are spin pieces by right wing media where the first paragraph is spent denigrating Smith and his career and thensecond paragraph denigrates Garland and his career before actually discussing anything Smith has done or said.

Feel free to provide sources of your own.

It's always odd to me when people refuse to share sources. I would expect everyone would want to share how their position has been shaped.

Well then, if you already knew of the sources, why did you ask for them?

It seems to me that you spend a lot of time demanding that others produce evidence of that which you already know to be true.

Which sort of seems to indicate that the idea isn't to find truth but to waste people's time as a means of deflecting away from what has become uncomfortable for you.

Well then, if you already knew of the sources, why did you ask for them?
I don't know his source. Which is why I asked for it. Are you this fucking stupid?

I know there are many sources describing Smith this way....that isn't the same thing
...you claim to be a lawyer, this isn't a complex thing.

It seems to me that you spend a lot of time demanding that others produce evidence of that which you already know to be true.
It's a subjective description of a person.

Truth is relative.

Which sort of seems to indicate that the idea isn't to find truth but to waste people's time as a means of deflecting away from what has become uncomfortable for you.
People from opinions from the things they read. If I read the same things you read,.and we come to different conclusions, that is a discussion on the exact same content. It provides a common origination of opinion.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

If you read CNN and I read fox, our opinion is not based on the same information....it's based on the sources of that information....which each has a different spin on the topic.

Brilliant Gambit and Government Frame-up.

"So, it appears that the Biden administration may have been responsible for shipping classified information to Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida. This development is significant because Trump has previously blamed the GSA for packing the boxes that contained the classified documents, only to later accuse Trump of essentially stealing them and using that as pretext for sending the FBI to raid his Mar-a-Lago home in August 2022."

"Meanwhile, Joe Biden had classified information that he was never entitled to have stored in boxes in his garage for years, but was not charged. Biden blamed staffers for packing the classified information."

Matt Margolis, PJMedia.com

Matt continues:

"Even so, it still raises other legitimate questions. For example, if the GSA had been in possession of the boxes, why wasn't a review of the materials conducted before they instructed Trump's team to get them? When it comes to classified information, they wouldn't have expected Trump and his staff to be responsible for ensuring that classified documents weren't among the records. Perhaps they did review the contents of the boxes and knew classified documents were contained in them before they told Trump's people to come get them."

"So, it appears that the Biden administration may have been responsible for shipping classified information to Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida. This development is significant because Trump has previously blamed the GSA for packing the boxes that contained the classified documents, only to later accuse Trump of essentially stealing them and using that as pretext for sending the FBI to raid his Mar-a-Lago home in August 2022."

"Meanwhile, Joe Biden had classified information that he was never entitled to have stored in boxes in his garage for years, but was not charged. Biden blamed staffers for packing the classified information."

The GSA stored boxes of documents that Trump designated as his. Then it shipped them.

Then the GSA is guilty of disseminating government classified documents.
The Government did not do its due diligence.

It's not the TSA...

Lol

Do you actually believe this shit??
That’s Trump’s new story!???

Why the FUCK did he not say this years ago !!!

Reputable Source?????
PJ Media, originally known as Pajamas Media, is an American right-wing[1] subscription-based[2]commentary website. It was founded in 2004, with its majority owner being software entrepreneur, billionaire[3] and angel investorAubrey Chernick, founder of Candle Corporation (acquired by IBM).[4]Salem Media Group acquired the company in March 2019.[5] PJ Media also operated the online television and video network PJTV, which ceased operations on May 11, 2016.

Last edited:
Are you sure he didn't and y'all just ignored it?

I mean, you gave Joe Biden a complete pass...

Back