The BDSM Book Club Discussion Thread

I have a suggestion for a January book. Readers forgive me, it's the first in a series, and I'm only partway through, but I like it very much. It is Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha. It has a fairly sturdy storyline set in dystopian society. (And I'm not usually inclined towards that genre.) A young woman from the privileged part of society is cast out and has to fend for herself, and is taken in by one of the dominant gangs in the badlands, more or less. There's some very hot sex, so far, but there's plenty of story to go along with it.

Looks okay to me if it lives up to it's hype. Anyone else have an opinion?

I have a suggestion for a January book. Readers forgive me, it's the first in a series, and I'm only partway through, but I like it very much. It is Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha. It has a fairly sturdy storyline set in dystopian society. (And I'm not usually inclined towards that genre.) A young woman from the privileged part of society is cast out and has to fend for herself, and is taken in by one of the dominant gangs in the badlands, more or less. There's some very hot sex, so far, but there's plenty of story to go along with it.

Sounds like a win / win! I would like more please, more, more, more, good fantasy and characters, if completely unrealistic.

While I love the female characters I do find the, I want to have sex all the time and I am all the things, voyeur, exhibitionist, and so on that there thing way too much fantasy.

But since they are strong feisty women I love them anyway.

The men I only like with the woman but I do not believe that anyone truly changes like these men do for the better. I do not believe that relationships are good therapy or that BDSM is entirely healing. Nope.

But fuck it's fun and hot so bring on this fantasy!

:rose:

I know!!!! Especially if he's hooking up with Jessica. Of course if he doesn't, that might mean their's a forth book that's about Jessica .....

Btw, it seems I failed to take notes or write anything up about our monthly book back when I read it. Oops! I can only say it's been a difficult month for me in my personal life. Now what are we reading next?

November: Deviations: Submission by Chris Owen and Jodi Payne.

Sounds like a win / win! I would like more please, more, more, more, good fantasy and characters, if completely unrealistic.

While I love the female characters I do find the, I want to have sex all the time and I am all the things, voyeur, exhibitionist, and so on that there thing way too much fantasy.

But since they are strong feisty women I love them anyway.

The men I only like with the woman but I do not believe that anyone truly changes like these men do for the better. I do not believe that relationships are good therapy or that BDSM is entirely healing. Nope.

But fuck it's fun and hot so bring on this fantasy!

Pretty much. lol

I read it in May but we are only on the 8th day of the month so I'd be surprised if anyone had finished it already.

I'm finishing a knitting project and another book before I start this one, but I'll definitely have it read in ten days or so. All this lovely weather we've been having has kept me busy with other things.

I read it in May but we are only on the 8th day of the month so I'd be surprised if anyone had finished it already.

Um, that's the November botm, isn't it? We did The Master last month, and twist me the month before and the beauty series the month before that, so wouldn't deviations be up for discussion?

Yes, Deviations: Submission by Chris Owen and Jodi Payne is the November 2015 BDSM BOTM. I read it for my Fetlife group back in May though.

Um, that's the November botm, isn't it? We did The Master last month, and twist me the month before and the beauty series the month before that, so wouldn't deviations be up for discussion?

Maybe that's why? I don't usually buy books. Strange.

I know I mentioned it a few months ago. (?)

I'm so glad I found this thread!
Excited to check out some of the books people have listed. I'm excited yay!

lol Babygirl/Little here...and I get very excited about things hehe

Ok, so I just looked up Twist Me. I enjoy non-consent fantasies so I think I may really like this book. We'll see!

Sigh... It needs to be said---

***This is NOT an invitation for you to message me with some sort of rough, rude message. ***

Last edited:
Welcome!:rose:

But,

I think we are on this book. Does not mean you cannot read Twist Me too and comment on the comments from a couple of weeks ago, we still remember! :rose:
November
Deviations: Submission by Chris Owen and Jodi Payne.

And next month this one! December 2015

Masters at Arms by Kallypso Masters

Thank you kindly!

Ok, so I just looked up Twist Me. I enjoy non-consent fantasies so I think I may really like this book. We'll see!

Sigh... It needs to be said---

***This is NOT an invitation for you to message me with some sort of rough, rude message. ***

The good news is, I suspect, our thread is not really followed by people who are looking for that sort of thing. That kind of person is going to see the word 'book' and run screaming the other way. I didn't get propositioned for liking twist me.

Back