That one golf joke

Rob_Royale

with cheese
It goes like this.

Two guys are playing golf and the women in front of them are really taking their time.
One man complains: “Good god these women are slow. What the hell is taking them so long?”
The other man says: “I’m gonna go ask those ladies if we can play through.”
He starts walking up to the ladies but then stops halfway there.
He quickly turns around and rushes back to his friend.
His friend asks “What happened?”
He replies: “One of those women is my wife, and the other is my mistress.”
“Can you please go and talk to them?”
The second man shakes his head and starts to walk over. He gets halfway there and turns around.
When he gets back, his friend asks: “Now what happened?”
He replies: “Small world.”

What happens next? Maybe this "accidental" meeting has been set up by the wives, who have realized the situation before the men?

The two ladies. Mary and Stella. And just for flavor we have a white and black couple. Mary is having an affair with a married black man, and begins to suspect that her husband is getting some on the side as well. At first she tries to just put it out of her mind, but it eats at her. The not knowing.

So she follows him one day when he's supposed to be out golfing to see him out with a beautiful black woman. She tries her best to get over it as she's watching. She follows them back to the woman's home, where she assumes they have sex, until her husband leaves. Then just before she pulls out, she sees a muscle car in the garage that she's fairly sure belongs to her lover. He's mentioned it on several occasions. So she waits some more and sure enough her lover drives up, sets his clubs in the garage and then heads into the house.

That next Saturday she heads out for her own tee time, to find the black woman about to head out on the links alone and suggests they play together. The ladies get to know one another, have a good game and then make plans to do it again the following weekend.

On the second date, Mary opens up on the 9th hole. "You know Stella, it seems that you and I have something in common besides golf."

Back