Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

*strolls in and grabs a Lo Carb Monster from the reach in. He pops the top and sips, not looking nearly as beleaguered as one might expect from all the concern for him.* Morning all.

*begins inspecting the facility for potential improvements...*

Wanders in and takes a look about and she seems to enjoy the environment, and seeing Ambrosia she smiles and winks. " heylo sweetness, I hope you are feeling better."

How about one of these complete with the girl? LOL.. if she comes with it... (haha)
Yes, that's absolutely something we need here.

Also, Kitty's little... *gesturing broadly with his hands* area could use some upgrades.

I also want to put up a wall for Ahegao photos, but that might be its own page....

Wanders in and takes a look about and she seems to enjoy the environment, and seeing Ambrosia she smiles and winks. " heylo sweetness, I hope you are feeling better."
Welcome, tiny.

Could I get you anything? The kombucha is fresh. I could start a batch of espresso....

I am... Meds are a great thing... (and thank goodness it was fairly minor, I caught it early)... Thank you...

Welcome, tiny.

Could I get you anything? The kombucha is fresh. I could start a batch of espresso....
Looks behind her and then back to the man who called her tiny and she blushed a bit," A tea? With Lemonade perhaps?"

I am... Meds are a great thing... (and thank goodness it was fairly minor, I caught it early)... Thank you...
Good, I was missing you and wanted to make sure you were ok.

Yes, that's absolutely something we need here.

Also, Kitty's little... *gesturing broadly with his hands* area could use some upgrades.

I also want to put up a wall for Ahegao photos, but that might be its own page....
Hmm, what kind of upgrades? A nicer sleeping arrangement perhaps? Some pretty plants...

THIS is nice... (Hell I LIKE IT MYSELF..LOL)

Looks behind her and then back to the man who called her tiny and she blushed a bit," A tea? With Lemonade perhaps?"

Good, I was missing you and wanted to make sure you were ok.
*sets a copper pot atop the rather elaborate looking cappuccino machine, setting out a porcelain cup. He spoons some loose tea leaves into a sphere made of brass mesh, setting it in the cup, atop the saucer.*

*while the water heats, he fills a small glass with lemonade, uncertain of the ratio that would suit her best. When the tea pot whistles, he sets it on a cork coaster. A matching porcelain bowl with sugar is set out as well as a rather elaborate copper spoon, originally meant for absinthe.*

Is Tiny okay? I'm a nickname guy and it is an abbreviation of your name. "Destiny" as a proper name makes me think of Beyoncé's mom.

*winks as he sets the spoon in the quickly steeping tea.*

Enjoy.

Kitty bounces inside from her eye appointment, growling like a tiger, fur fluffed up like a mane.

Kitty has to start on her stupid eye drops again! Dammit all to hell! And Mom's pissed that she has to pay for new eye glasses, when these are just over a year old! But I wanna have 20/20 vision again! Hell, the dr had to make the letters extra big just for me to see the top line WITH my glasses on! Dammit all! And Mom doesn't wanna pay for new glasses! Wtf!

Okay, rant's over!

Who's ready to be served by Kitty? Sorry I wasn't here before!

Kitty bounces inside from her eye appointment, growling like a tiger, fur fluffed up like a mane.

Kitty has to start on her stupid eye drops again! Dammit all to hell! And Mom's pissed that she has to pay for new eye glasses, when these are just over a year old! But I wanna have 20/20 vision again! Hell, the dr had to make the letters extra big just for me to see the top line WITH my glasses on! Dammit all! And Mom doesn't wanna pay for new glasses! Wtf!

Okay, rant's over!

Who's ready to be served by Kitty? Sorry I wasn't here before!
Sorry to hear that, Kitty.

No worries about not being here. The place managed to hold together.

*slaps his hand on the INCREDIBLY sturdy bar top.*

*sets a copper pot atop the rather elaborate looking cappuccino machine, setting out a porcelain cup. He spoons some loose tea leaves into a sphere made of brass mesh, setting it in the cup, atop the saucer.*

*while the water heats, he fills a small glass with lemonade, uncertain of the ratio that would suit her best. When the tea pot whistles, he sets it on a cork coaster. A matching porcelain bowl with sugar is set out as well as a rather elaborate copper spoon, originally meant for absinthe.*

Is Tiny okay? I'm a nickname guy and it is an abbreviation of your name. "Destiny" as a proper name makes me think of Beyoncé's mom.

*winks as he sets the spoon in the quickly steeping tea.*

Enjoy.
While awaiting the drink being made she headed closer to the bar and she settled on a stool and dropped a couple of books onto the surface.

Reaching to slide the cup and saucer closer to her and she swirls the spoon around mixing the sugar in.

OK I guess Tiny it is, and do you have a preference in your names. I notice others call you Lit or LS.

Smiled once more at the wink and inclined her head a bit, before lifting the cup to her lip to blow across the steaming concoction.

Sorry to hear that, Kitty.

No worries about not being here. The place managed to hold together.

*slaps his hand on the INCREDIBLY sturdy bar top.*
Yeah, Kitten, hope all works out.

* Jumps a bit at the hard smack on the bar top *.

Well, I'm thinking one could do about anything on that bar top.. as long as they clean up after... ha... (yeah, I'm in a goofy mood)

Yeah, Kitten, hope all works out.

* Jumps a bit at the hard smack on the bar top *.

Well, I'm thinking one could do about anything on that bar top.. as long as they clean up after... ha... (yeah, I'm in a goofy mood)
Yes... "O/one" certainly could...

Was that a request?

Kitty turns up the music to Dorothy's Rest in Peace song even knowing full well that it would haunt her poor mind later and jumps up on her clean bar and starts to shake her booty to the music. Singing along, her wrist bell tinkles madly as she twists and hops and bops.

OK. now it's Ambrosia's turn to be a bit drunk... Too many Margaritas... but damn they were good...

Kitty laughs and claps, hopping off the bar and grabbing a rag and spray bottle and cleaning it, then going to her cage.

Have fun! G'night all!

So AC, I am sure you are feeling no pain. I am glad you are having fun.

Back