Sweet Minxee

Question for the day!!!!

If I was a colour… what colour would I be and why???

I am curious to see what people come up with. And if you don’t want to publicly reply you can always message me directly.

Also I’m other news I went for a walk along the beach today. Fucken exhausting and took me hours even though I didn’t go far but I promptly fell asleep once I got home. All this exercising is exhausting but it’s for the best. I collected a massive haul of seaglass. Usually there isn’t anywhere near this amount so that was exciting.
In bad news though I chipped yet another tooth…. That’s 2 in the last month. Thankfully none of them hurt and it’s just chipping the top part off but has me worried about why they are chipping so easily.

View attachment 2279343

View attachment 2279344

View attachment 2279346

And yes…. My spirit animal is a crow/raven. I like to collect shiney things!!!
Red because you’re smokin hot

Question for the day!!!!

I am curious to see what people come up with. And if you don’t want to publicly reply you can always message me directly.

Also I’m other news I went for a walk along the beach today. Fucken exhausting and took me hours even though I didn’t go far but I promptly fell asleep once I got home. All this exercising is exhausting but it’s for the best. I collected a massive haul of seaglass. Usually there isn’t anywhere near this amount so that was exciting.
In bad news though I chipped yet another tooth…. That’s 2 in the last month. Thankfully none of them hurt and it’s just chipping the top part off but has me worried about why they are chipping so easily.

View attachment 2279343

View attachment 2279344

View attachment 2279346

To me, you would be ever changing like a rainbow. Red when mad, yellow when sick, orange when playful, green when unstressed, purple when mysterious, blue when you're down, glowing when happy.

Ive told her she needs to wait till next year as I have some massive expenses coming up. But maybe next year I can find someone nice to help me organise some snacks and post them over. So I got a little time... maybe she will forget about it?!?
DINNER PARTY
It was a beautiful summer evening, gentle breezes blowing through the backyard of our sweet little home on the outskirts of Asheville.
"Our first dinner party," Rhonda said, fixing some food in the immaculate little kitchen, the smells of the salsa and nachos wafting through the house. "I'm so excited."
"It'll be fun," Bryan said. "People will be surprised at how good a cook you are. They might think of you as this sweet, sexy woman - which is all true, of course. But you can cook, girl!"
Rhonda laughed. She had a red apron on over a shimmering white form-fitting dress, one that showed off her spectacular ass. Bryan stood there in the kitchen, staring at her ass, thinking how lucky he was. Why, just last night, they were cuddled on the couch, watching some stupid movie when all of a sudden, Rhonda just opened the fly of his pajama bottoms and began sucking his cock. She made him cum, deep in her throat, then laughed and said, "did you enjoy the movie?"
She was amazing, he thought to himself. If people only knew...
Before you could turn around, people started arriving at the house. They were new to the area, so Rhonda invited a couple of co-workers, Bryan asked a couple of the neighbors and Mack, a friend of his who used to play basketball down at the gym. Mack was 6-7, in great shape and a fun guy. He thought Rhonda would like him, for sure.
Rhonda invited Tina, a tall, redhead with tattoos and a funky air about her, Kim, a small, black woman with a really cute body and Kevin, a somewhat older guy from her work that was funny and helpful to everyone.
He and Kevin hit it off - Kevin hit it off with everyone - and when the two of them were alone in the kitchen, he reached a hand out to Bryan.
"Gotta hand it to you, man." he said. "Rhonda is smokin' How did you get a girl like that?"
Bryan laughed. "I was lucky," he said. "She likes the way I kiss." He laughed. "Gotta be more than that." "Well, I think we just, uh, click. There's a chemistry, a fire...hard to explain. I've had a few women but, with her, I don't know." "She's had some men, too, hasn't she? Anybody that beautiful..." "Yeah, I suspect so. But we really don't talk about that."
When Bryan walked back to the backyard, he overheard Tina and Kim talking and was transfixed. "So are you done with him?" Tina asked. "I don't know," she said. "I don't like some of the shit he does but he can fuck. He was in my ass last night for about an hour and I kept coming and coming." She twitched her ass in the chair, then saw Bryan looking at her and smiled. "He's a keeper," Tina said, laughing, smiling up at Bryan and shaking her boobs.
Meanwhile, Mack had settled in next to Rhonda, the two were talking about music and deep into the conversation. She seemed so lovely, standing there, her ass just so inviting in that sexy dress.
Finally, it was getting a bit late, Tina and Kevin said they had to work tomorrow and said their goodbyes. Kim said she was soon to follow but wanted to finish her drink. Bryan walked over to Rhonda, kissed her on the cheek. "Was a pretty nice party, didn't you think?" "It was," she said. "I think everybody had fun."
"I do, too," Bryan said. "I think Kim is heading out. I'll walk her out to the car. It's dark." "OK," Rhonda said. "Mack and I have been just chillin'"
Bryan walked Kim out to the car. She was petite, came up about halfway on his chest. She was busty, cute and with a little drink in her, lusty. When he got to her car, he opened the door for her and she reached out and touched his cock through his pants. "Rhonda told me you're a beast." Bryan was shocked, pulled back but not that far. "I want to suck you off before I go." Since he and Rhonda had been married, he'd been faithful, hadn't even jerked off. But he'd heard her talking about sex, she was really cute, big brown eyes, big tits, and well, she had her hand on his cock. He moved closer to her in the front seat and let her unzip his fly. He was hard already, he'd been thinking about what she'd been talking about and before he knew it, he was deep in her throat. She was good, really expert at sucking cock and it wasn't very long before he felt himself ready to cum. Way faster than usual. "I'm gonna cum" he whispered, "Now." And Kim sucked deeper and let him shoot his cum deep into her throat. He put his hands on the roof of the car and sighed with pleasure. "Next time," she said, "you're in my ass."
When he walked back into the house, Mack and Rhonda were deep in conversation, looking into each other's eyes. There was something going on there, he was sure.
When he walked in the front door, Rhonda spun around and gave him a look. A look that said, "Can I have this?" Bryan laughed and thought to himself, well, I've had her mouth, pussy and ass for six months, maybe it's time to share. He nodded but pointed to his eyes, like "I wanna watch." She smiled, reached for Mack's big hand and said "Let me show you our den." Bryan walked into the kitchen to refresh his drink so the two could walk down the hall without him in the way. They were holding hands, Rhonda looked tiny besides the big man and they turned into the den. Bryan softly followed down the hall and knelt just outside the door to see the two of them kiss, deeply. Then, Rhonda knelt before him, unzipped his fly and he was huge. HUGE. She let out a naughty laugh. "Wow, I'm a lucky girl," she said and immediately took the head - all she could fit - in her mouth. Seeing his lovely wife begin to fellate another man gave him a surge of excitement and heartache, too. She was beautiful, she had had a lot of dick before him and, well, maybe she needed a lot. She was fucking him almost every day but...maybe she needed more.
Rhonda was really working on his cock now. Bryan could tell by the way she was acting, she was really excited. And he felt himself getting hard, as much as it hurt, seeing her sucking that big black cock.
He lifted her up in his arms like she was a twig, tugged all her clothes off and laid her down on the couch, burying his face between her legs, tonguefucking her with a vengeance. Rhonda was moaning and groaning with excitement - Bryan knew how wet she could get, they had the change the sheets some nights. And he moved closer to the door. They were so into it, they didn't notice him. And when Mack stood up, his raging enormous black uncut cock twitching towards his wife's very wet cunt, Bryan caught his breath. He mounted her, Bryan wondered for a second if she could handle such a monster, then he remembered a few of her stories; how she had done three guys one night, each one bigger than the last. The NBA player who she sucked off one night at a bar. And so many other cocks that had slid into that perfect pussy.
He was fucking her now, guided it in and slid to the hilt easily. She was that wet. And on impulse, Bryan crawled closer to the couch for a better look, raising a finger to his lips as his eyes caught Mack's, who was in his "I'm fucking" mode. He smiled and Rhonda was so into the dick she was getting, her eyes were closed. And Bryan whispered in her ear.
"Fuck him like you fucked your daddy. Remember how big daddy's cock felt, slipping into your virgin little pussy? Remember how he'd tease you with that big black cock, let you suck it, let you swallow all his cum, sneaking into your room late at night, you lying naked on the bed, hoping he and that big cock would be coming."
The soft sound of Bryan's voice, his hot breath in her ear seemed to drive her even more crazy and she began to cum and squirt and go wild as Mack drove his giant cock home like a piledriver. She came and came again, almost back to back and the room smelled of raw sex.
She sat up. Startingly. "I wanna sit on it. Let me sit on it. Let me sit on that big dick."
Rhonda smiled at Bryan. "Do you like the show?" she laughed. "This is some good dicking."
Mack, still hard and huge, flopped down on the couch and Rhonda climbed on top and amazingly to Bryan, slid right onto that huge cock and began riding up and down. Bryan had had enough, he was bursting out of his pants and he stood up, took off his pants and began stroking his cock which was pretty good but not in Mack's category. There was precum on the tip, dripping down his leg as he watched his beautiful bride ride that huge cock hard...Then, magically, it happened. She sank down on that cock and came hard, shuddering at the sensation that raced through her body. Sweaty and smiling, she looked over at Bryan and crooked a finger. "In my ass," she said.
She leaned forward, back all sweaty and the room wild with sex as Bryan found a way to kneel behind her, his cock raging hard, rubbing it in the crack of her perfect ass. "Go ahead," she sighed. "You know how I love it in the ass. And two cocks!" He eased the head, a thick head in and Rhonda began to shudder again. He pushed the full length of his cock in until he hit bottom....and hugged her close. "This is amazing." he said, feeling her tight bottom welcoming his cock with love and passion. "Nobody fucks my ass like you do," Rhonda said, beginning to softly cry tears of joy. "This is soooooo fucking good." Mack, still rock hard, moved his log of a cock back and forth in her wet cunt. "You good, babe," he said. "You fucking good."

Question for the day!!!!

View attachment 2279343

View attachment 2279344

View attachment 2279346

That is alot of sea glass. It is getting harder to find.

Good news is that I plan on going out tomorrow night…. Which means if we are lucky some pictures may be taken…

I did get invites to a nudist retreat the other day. It was amazing to just lie back and enjoy the peace and quiet….

IMG_5062.jpeg

Back