Straight men who suck dick or who are curious to suck cock please read; cross dressers too

Hi
I am writing an essay on exploring a man’s same sex lust from any of the following men:
1. Men who have sucked cock and/or bottomedr

2. Men who are curious to suck cock and/or bottom
3. Men who have cross dressed.

I’d this is you, please share your stories of experience, your fantasies, your inner struggle and I may use your story or quote in my essay.

Jasmine
The essay is tentatively called amen: How to Accept you Like Cock

Thanks in advance for considering this request.
I am married and have had what many would consider to be a promiscuous sexual lifestyle most my life. I have never been sexually attracted to men as I am to women, but I have had many sexual encounters with men. I would say that my attraction with men, or my interest, is strictly focused on the male genitalia. I love sucking cock and love having a hard cock in my ass. I often times dress up as a woman and the entire process is sexually invigorating to me. I think the energy stems from a desire to become the object of my desire, as well as other men's desires. My current wife and I often welcome guys into our bedroom for some wild times. She has pegged both me and the other guy on occasion, which is awesome, but nothing compares to when she watches me get fucked by a big throbbing dick. I am not open about my cock fetish publicly, as I fall victim to the social stereotypes and stigma that go along with it. Surprisingly, I live in Palm Springs, CA. where the gay populous out numbers the straight world, but the stigma is still present.

2. for more years than I can count. But the fear of STDs has turned me off of it. I still hang out in places with glory holes (not attracted to men, just cocks), but it’s too creepy, and again, the risk is too great. Love to have a suck buddy….
I live in St. Cloud, Florida, love sucking cock

I am married and have had what many would consider to be a promiscuous sexual lifestyle most my life. I have never been sexually attracted to men as I am to women, but I have had many sexual encounters with men. I would say that my attraction with men, or my interest, is strictly focused on the male genitalia. I love sucking cock and love having a hard cock in my ass. I often times dress up as a woman and the entire process is sexually invigorating to me. I think the energy stems from a desire to become the object of my desire, as well as other men's desires. My current wife and I often welcome guys into our bedroom for some wild times. She has pegged both me and the other guy on occasion, which is awesome, but nothing compares to when she watches me get fucked by a big throbbing dick. I am not open about my cock fetish publicly, as I fall victim to the social stereotypes and stigma that go along with it. Surprisingly, I live in Palm Springs, CA. where the gay populous out numbers the straight world, but the stigma is still present.
I often hesitate to give advice, but I’ll go out on a limb here. As you stated, there is a huge queer population in Palm Springs (have been there a few times). If you and your wife can develop more friendships with people in the queer community, you’ll generally find them more open-minded sexually and less likely to stigmatize your interests. That may make it easier to connect with people and be more open about yourself.

Good luck.

Last edited:
1 . Tried it and love it and want more. Was molested when young and have had these thoughts and feeling in My head for years. Never really good with the girls, shy and I guess under lying thoughts kept me from sex with women, never wanted to be pushy or aggressive towards women. The years of Craigslist had my curiosity up a few times chatting but mostly weirdos. Came across a younger gay guy and we decided to hook up one night, he was going to suck my cock and leave. He came in, tall thin redhead gorgeous, kissed me and felt awkward at first, then he dropped to his knees, unzipped my pants and pulled my soft cock out and began sucking on it and it felt amazing! I was hard instantly filling his mouth and he took a breathe once and said I have a nice cock, but his was bigger and wanted to jackoff as he sucked me, he stood up and dropped his pants and there was a gorgeous 9” long fat cock, he began sucking me again always making eye contact but I was busy staring at his huge cock wanting to taste it. Then he asked if I wanted to suck his, and instantly we where in a 69 position with me on top, he started sucking my balls as I was ungulfing his huge cock, first one since I was young, and I was a natural he said. I enjoyed it a lot and new this was better than pussy. Next thing I knew I felt his tongue on my ass and I was in sexual bliss. What a feeling I rose up and started grinding into his tongue as he tongue fucked my ass. I went back to sucking him when he stopped and asked if I wanted to fuck, I said yes, he crawled on top and tried to get my dick in his ass but he was tight and I have a wide fat cock, he then jumped between my legs and starting sucking my cock and balls again, lifted me up and ate my ass again, and then I said fuck me, I wanted more in me, I bent over on my knees and he got behind me and slowly slid his dick in my tight asspussy, next thing I know I am backing into his thrusts and he was balls deep fucking me and it was amazing, nothing like a dildo, he would fuck me then take it out and rim me some then go back to fucking me, spitting in my ass for lube then he said he was ready to cum and asked where I wanted it and I said cum in my ass and with a few strokes I felt his warm load of cum filling my insides and I was in bliss, next thing I know I was shooting cum from my soft cock, he pulled out and I collapsed in sexual exhaustion! He cleaned himself up and left. I payed there in a pool of my cum, with his cum leaking out of my freshly fucked asspussy. That was over 12 years ago and haven’t been fucked or licked since.
Well that is my story

1 . Tried it and love it and want more. Was molested when young and have had these thoughts and feeling in My head for years. Never really good with the girls, shy and I guess under lying thoughts kept me from sex with women, never wanted to be pushy or aggressive towards women. The years of Craigslist had my curiosity up a few times chatting but mostly weirdos. Came across a younger gay guy and we decided to hook up one night, he was going to suck my cock and leave. He came in, tall thin redhead gorgeous, kissed me and felt awkward at first, then he dropped to his knees, unzipped my pants and pulled my soft cock out and began sucking on it and it felt amazing! I was hard instantly filling his mouth and he took a breathe once and said I have a nice cock, but his was bigger and wanted to jackoff as he sucked me, he stood up and dropped his pants and there was a gorgeous 9” long fat cock, he began sucking me again always making eye contact but I was busy staring at his huge cock wanting to taste it. Then he asked if I wanted to suck his, and instantly we where in a 69 position with me on top, he started sucking my balls as I was ungulfing his huge cock, first one since I was young, and I was a natural he said. I enjoyed it a lot and new this was better than pussy. Next thing I knew I felt his tongue on my ass and I was in sexual bliss. What a feeling I rose up and started grinding into his tongue as he tongue fucked my ass. I went back to sucking him when he stopped and asked if I wanted to fuck, I said yes, he crawled on top and tried to get my dick in his ass but he was tight and I have a wide fat cock, he then jumped between my legs and starting sucking my cock and balls again, lifted me up and ate my ass again, and then I said fuck me, I wanted more in me, I bent over on my knees and he got behind me and slowly slid his dick in my tight asspussy, next thing I know I am backing into his thrusts and he was balls deep fucking me and it was amazing, nothing like a dildo, he would fuck me then take it out and rim me some then go back to fucking me, spitting in my ass for lube then he said he was ready to cum and asked where I wanted it and I said cum in my ass and with a few strokes I felt his warm load of cum filling my insides and I was in bliss, next thing I know I was shooting cum from my soft cock, he pulled out and I collapsed in sexual exhaustion! He cleaned himself up and left. I payed there in a pool of my cum, with his cum leaking out of my freshly fucked asspussy. That was over 12 years ago and haven’t been fucked or licked since.
Well that is my story
okay, so, hot story, made my cock hard…BUT…you met a guy off CL, 12 years ago…just met him…let him not only fuck you in the ass, but cum inside bareback? Seriously? Is it just me? What’s wrong with this picture?

There is an author on here, glory_first's who certainly sums up my thoughts on straight men crossing over

I have sucked a lot of men's dicks. I love everything about it. So much, I wish I would have been gay all my life. Hard dicks and cum are very addictive.
I have been fucked in my ass, only once. Soon, I hope to be fucked much more in addition to giving blow jobs.
I have insatiable lust to suck dick and fuck.
I was straight for over 40 years. Loved pussy and girls.
Pure curiosity, then lust, then these hot sex acts. I am a faggot, no question.

I have sucked a lot of men's dicks. I love everything about it. So much, I wish I would have been gay all my life. Hard dicks and cum are very addictive.
I have been fucked in my ass, only once. Soon, I hope to be fucked much more in addition to giving blow jobs.
so, do you still love pussy and girls, and do you still have sex with them also?

Hi baby, I still love girls, but don't have sex with them. I'm married and she does not know, no one does. It has to be this way.
I get it; and not to labor the point, but, you’re married, to a woman, but you don’t have sex with her either? Just curious…

Are you still married?

Back