Stories that you found very erotic

Ezrollin

Really Experienced
There have been a few stories on Literotica that I have found very erotic.They didn't necessarily have the highest score, although the broke the four star barrier. One of these stories was, "Doubling down my mistakes." This story didn't have page after page of gratuitous sex, which can become boring, but rather a slow buildup that keeps you guessing. If I have any criticism it would be that the ending could have been a little stronger. While I am aware that individuals have their own type of story preference I like other's insights and opinions on this story..thanks!

In my world the thing that makes a story erotic is that it synchronizes with my own predilections. It pushes my buttons. And the best are, of course, very well written. Here are the three I list when asked these kinds of questions. @konstant's The Ring @vkseverin's Vignettes-Consacress a la Maitressee and @ElectricBlue's Tied up by a Mistress and her Maid.

The story I found that it the most erotic to me is "I Couldn't Help Myself". It is about a gay man who has a straight co-worker stay at his apartment. I though I was becoming a queer, and when I read this masterpiece my cock was hard as iron. And as I read more gay stories I realized I wanted to blow men and swallow cum very badly. I was obsessed with having homosexual fun in real life. And I did. I have sucked a lot of dicks and only want more to pleasure. I am addicted to cum and always wish for more.

Nothing has aroused me more than gay sex in written form, video's, or in real life where I kneel and suck it to orgasm. That story aroused me so much I've read it 5 or 6 more times and treasure the memory of transforming from a straight man, to a real life cock sucker who does more dirty things with men also.

Honestly, the most erotic stuff I've read are the stories that paint a vivid picture in my mind. Scouries' "Charlie's Naked Proposal", NancDance's "The Martin Family Sire", BigZeke13's "Sleepwalking Mom", and Mr3x49's "Creation of Incest Island" created the best mental images in my mind and they've become my all-time favourites.

Back