Stocking Fetish

One minor point here too is: female flight attendants do not actually wear tights/pantyhose, they wear compression nylons. It sounds like a moot point, but compression nylons are denser and stronger so as to improve the circulation in the legs. Over time this can be a huge issue in the human body that is subjected to pressurization, and depressurization repeatedly like a flight attendant is subjected too.

Sadly, on more than one crashed flight, the lady's legs were burned when the burning nylon material melted to their legs.

Which is worse? The logical thing would seem to stop the wearing of compression nylons, but what is the chances of a flight attendant being in an airline crash? Even then, surviving one with scarred legs still means the lady was VERY fortunate as she survived! Probably best to wear compression nylons, it is just a shame that they are not considered part of their uniform and thus have to pay for them out of their own pocket. Flight attendants are paid so little anyway.

Not all flight attendands/stewardesses wear compresion tights/pantyhose. I usaly wear regular stockings or pantyhose.
Nothing special about it. It is a part of out uniform/dress code. Looking/asking around, compresion tight arenot common.
Grtzzz

Not all flight attendands/stewardesses wear compresion tights/pantyhose. I usaly wear regular stockings or pantyhose.
Nothing special about it. It is a part of out uniform/dress code. Looking/asking around, compresion tight arenot common.
Grtzzz
I wondered that.

I read somewhere that flight attendants had to buy their own as well. That made me think that they probably just bought the cheapest kind possible and that would not be compression hose.

Whichever the case, I hope you dress to be safe in your profession long-term. I used to fly a lot, and always felt flight attendants were underappreciated by all. I was very respectful, and thankful for the help, but others... not so much. That is just not right!

Thank you for setting me straight on this, and also for your service in the skies!

Hello my fellow friends with a hosiery fetish. I have always loved to see women wearing nylons, pantyhose, thigh highs or knee highs. My earliest memories of loving nylon was when the family would gather for family gatherings, such as thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter when the weather was cooler and all the women would wear them. I would be under the table and rub the feet of anyone wearing them. At that age I would say was more of an interest than a fetish I was only 5 or 6. I was lucky growing up when hosiery was part of a woman’s daily clothing routine. As years go on I would admire ladies wearing them at church. I would sit in the floor so I could look under the pews and could see all the ladies feet out of their heels rubbing their nylon covered feet on each other. Going grocery shopping was also something I asked to go do with anyone I knew was going so I watch women shopping after work in their businesses clothes. Back then there was lots of skirts, dresses and slacks all paired with nylons and heels. As I reached puberty I found out what masturbation was and was stealing my aunts, grandmas and stepmoms nylons and would cum in them multiple times a day. Back then I was more into hosiery than boobs or pussy. Now if they were wearing nylons while naked, then it peaked my interest. I meet my wife on high school in the middle 90s. I always encouraged her to wear some type of hosiery on out dates or school dances. She finally asked me one time what my interest in nylons was about so I had to be honest with her about it. I was nervous telling her, but she understood and has been happy to indulge in my fetish with me. We’ve been married going on 22 years and we’re dating for eight years before marriage. She wears them anytime I want her to and she always wears them when we go on a date. If she wants to have sex, all she has to do is put on nylons, and that is all it takes. Sometimes she will just put a pair of knee highs on and that will make me horny as hell. They are not the most sexy type of hosiery, but it does not matter, they feel great on my shoulders as I ramming her pussy or ass with my cock. I love sucking her toes thru them and usually always tear them open and suck her toes that way too.
I always buy her nylons when I’m out shopping or off the internet. Amazon has helped out many times with the purchase of nylons. Every Christmas I get her a few pairs of hosiery. She will buy the cheapest pantyhose to wear for me because I always ruin them. I’ll tongue fuck her pussy and ass thru them then I’ll tear the gusset out with my teeth. She loves when I rip the gusset out and slam my cock deep in her. She does have some expensive thigh highs and pantyhose that I’m not allowed to rub in any way, so I can suck her toes thru them and fuck her in them, but they are pulled down a little and I go to town on her. They are so soft and silky feeling. Our new thing now to do when we go out on a date or anywhere when she’s wearing hosiery, I’ll cum on the bottom of her nylon covered feet and she will slip them into her heels and wear them all day like that. Or when she’s wearing pantyhose without panties, she have me give her a cream pie and pull her pantyhose back up and feel it dripping out all day. She will go into the bathroom and take a picture of my cum on her gusset. When we get home, I love removing her heels and start licking and sucking get toes with her nylons on, tasting her sweaty feet mixed with my cum. It’s so good. Pulling her pantyhose down so I can taste my cum in pussy and her wetness from being turned on all day.
I’m so happy to be married with to a woman that help’s indulge in my fetish. I love hearing about other’s experiences with their love with hosiery…
Personally I love feet. So feet in pantyhose is just another look and feel. Most women do not have great feet, so pantyhose feet is a great equalizer as it makes imperfect feet look good anyway.

Personally I love feet. So feet in pantyhose is just another look and feel. Most women do not have great feet, so pantyhose feet is a great equalizer as it makes imperfect feet look good anyway.
I love the texture of nylons, whether in stocking for or pantyhose, but so too is the look they give. You mention just feet, but I have always loved that nylons give kind of an even tone to any lady's legs. This is especially so with beige or nude colored nylons because its a natural skin color, but colored or black nylons do the same, its just more obvious since its a darker hue.

My wife likes wearing pantyhose or stockings with most of her heels too because it reduces chaffing, and kind of lets her feet slide a round a little. Its too hot to wear them for that reason in the summer still, but there are a lot of benefits to wearing either stockings or pantyhose.

I wondered that.

I read somewhere that flight attendants had to buy their own as well. That made me think that they probably just bought the cheapest kind possible and that would not be compression hose.

Whichever the case, I hope you dress to be safe in your profession long-term. I used to fly a lot, and always felt flight attendants were underappreciated by all. I was very respectful, and thankful for the help, but others... not so much. That is just not right!

Thank you for setting me straight on this, and also for your service in the skies!

Hello ,thanks for your answer.
One minor item more to explane. I do not go for the cheapest solution to comply our dress code for cladded legs. We are free to make our own choice between some lines. Colour and paterns and so on. Yes , some girls wear the cheapest hose availible but they are not representive in my eyes. My choiche are the higher end stockings and hose. Look,wear better and stay longer without a run or so. The only minus while wearing stockings are the detection gates and sometimes showing bums where the suspenders are. But I can live with that.
Have a good day and thanks agian for your reply. Wish All passengengers where like you. Unfortunately not.
Merel.

Hello all,
I would like to react at all your mails. Yes, I do love stockings,wearing,seeing and feeling them just like you do.
But I'm F. Love to read all your stories about stockings or pantyhose,kneesocks. This all because of my mother. She wore stockings every day. I saw that in my childhood and it was nice to touch them.
As I said, I love wearing stockings. Every day at work and at home. But I think it is not as sexual for me as it is for most of you. But I must confess, seeing an other woman or girl wearing stockings, or even knowing, is for me a thrill. I know how I can get reaction every day. Even from women. Sometimes I love to. " play " with that knowledge. Unfortunately,for most women and girls it is not common to wear stockings on daily base. Perhaps in the bedroom. I think for most of them it is too sexualized. Pitty. Some ( a lot) of men just like it combined with sex. Confession, I like it as well. The lace top is cute but for daily use a bit too much. Yes, there are always moments of the day, " something " will be visible . For me no problem but lace tops will emphsize that moment. Is not always appropiate and desired. The times I do not wear stockings I choose tights/pantyhose.

i,ve been told by men a lot of women would be jealous when they see my legs in lingerie,true?

Attachments

• 7e7f24f7-3a67-4887-a4a4-c3f71769e999.jpg
    7e7f24f7-3a67-4887-a4a4-c3f71769e999.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 16
  • bafe8120-922b-4e50-9094-237fab83c53a.jpg
    bafe8120-922b-4e50-9094-237fab83c53a.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 9827dd10-0356-4ca0-a8aa-5758a9d5c87d.jpg
    9827dd10-0356-4ca0-a8aa-5758a9d5c87d.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 17
  • 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 17
  • 6a18ea72-7617-4953-874f-37a0a707127a.jpg
    6a18ea72-7617-4953-874f-37a0a707127a.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 17
I wondered that.

That’s the truth!! They’re like nurses,hardly ever appreciated for what they do.

Hello all,
I would like to react at all your mails. Yes, I do love stockings,wearing,seeing and feeling them just like you do.
But I'm F. Love to read all your stories about stockings or pantyhose,kneesocks. This all because of my mother. She wore stockings every day. I saw that in my childhood and it was nice to touch them.
As I said, I love wearing stockings. Every day at work and at home. But I think it is not as sexual for me as it is for most of you. But I must confess, seeing an other woman or girl wearing stockings, or even knowing, is for me a thrill. I know how I can get reaction every day. Even from women. Sometimes I love to. " play " with that knowledge. Unfortunately,for most women and girls it is not common to wear stockings on daily base. Perhaps in the bedroom. I think for most of them it is too sexualized. Pitty. Some ( a lot) of men just like it combined with sex. Confession, I like it as well. The lace top is cute but for daily use a bit too much. Yes, there are always moments of the day, " something " will be visible . For me no problem but lace tops will emphsize that moment. Is not always appropiate and desired. The times I do not wear stockings I choose tights/pantyhose.
It’s a daily garment to me as a man looking at a female,but there is a type of sexuality involved. They just accent a woman’s legs perfectly.i can’t apologize for loving to look Though.i can say to everyone that wears them,it’s deeply appreciated.

i like seeing it on women and men but i have a big fetish to wear it myself ,i feel sexy slutty when I have lingerie and high heels on ,i get many nice comments that i really look sexy ,so I wished to wear it every day for you because that is another fetish,showing off sexy dressed to tease,but see for yourself if I look good
You look amazing. Hopefully you go out in public dressed like that. A lot of guys will appreciate :)

Back