Solliciting Contributions to my posted story

G

I recently posted Susie's Hot Holiday Homecoming, my appreciation to those who have contributed to the story's development, what I'd like to ask here is different but related to that thought.
What I'm wishing to do is have several stories posted concerning one common storyline, each a unique tale of its own but connected to one set of characters and one story in particular.
Perhaps it's best explained as what was happening with each of the central characters prior to the events in the initial story, what (or whom) they were doing and what might have lead them to participating in the shared adventures that followed.
My thought is that way each character becomes more three dimensional than just a name doing something to another name. I also openly invite suggestions about details concerning the characters mentioned, favorite clothing, personal fetishes and such.
Thanks again for participating and looking forward to any submissions.....

Yea I agree, alot of contributors give no consideration to the storyline and development of the characters.

Thread Credits

Hi! I'm new here, but I've posted a couple of threads, and recieved no credit. Not a big deal, but could someone tell me the proper procedure to ensure I do recive credit for my threads. Thanks. :confused: :confused:

yeah i've had the same problem i've posted about a dozen threads and only four have been credited to my pseudonym:mad:(

a ´hint

Seems you are logged out sometimes without noticing, so you must make sure that you are logged in this way. That´s how I do it: immediately before submitting, I click on "My home" in a window different from that where I wrote the thread; if you are asked your name and password (you must be registered, of course), you log in; then you submit.
Hope that helps,
marmot

This should not be happening! We'll take a look at it and try to get it fixed asap.

Marmot - thanks for the temporary solution. :)

Back