Ah yes, my favorite version of hook

It would either be him or

576e43ebeb24672e033ba69c3aa8f2a6.jpeg

but I am very pleased by your choice.

Ah yes, my favorite version of hook

It would either be him or

View attachment 2223287

but I am very pleased by your choice.
I was looking at him... but there's a problem (in my mind) with a young James Hook.

One of the main laws of Neverland is that people don't age, but Hook and the pirates are all in some way or another past their prime. His phobia of clocks, though outwardly inspired by the ticking crocodile, is a metaphor for the inevitability of age and decline. His own mortality is what scares him and that's why he stays beefin' with the Lost Boys. They represent eternal youth, the one thing he can never have.

But if you'd prefer, I can use the young James Hook.

I was looking at him... but there's a problem (in my mind) with a young James Hook.

One of the main laws of Neverland is that people don't age, but Hook and the pirates are all in some way or another past their prime. His phobia of clocks, though outwardly inspired by the ticking crocodile, is a metaphor for the inevitability of age and decline. His own mortality is what scares him and that's why he stays beefin' with the Lost Boys. They represent eternal youth, the one thing he can never have.

But if you'd prefer, I can use the young James Hook.
No, no I like the older James Hook. I don't mind him at all. He's actually my favorite older James Hook. I was just saying I like two men for hook. lol Don't change a thing.

The fake ship that should never eveeeer be a ship but I ship it anyways because I’m a horrible person and have horrible fantasies…

❤️

511B0615-95FB-4932-8BD2-5F859566171B.jpeg

The fake ship that should never eveeeer be a ship but I ship it anyways because I’m a horrible person and have horrible fantasies…

❤️

View attachment 2223769
The best part about this would be that she haaates this but deep deeep deeep down even though she hates him to the very core of her being there’s this teeny tiny part of her that likes the danger.

Like I said I have horrible fantasies and this is why they are not a ship because she would die.

Okay, my rp roster is now full. Unless I’ve shown interest in anything you’ve posted or we are already discussing plots. I’m not taking anymore writing partners, but feel free to follow my stuff! I’ll be posting new stuff in here shortly.

Princesses Library 2023

Current:
By Hook or By Crook Co Writer: LitShark

Daddy’s Little Nympho Co Writer: Homerun2611
Angelica, Eliza…and Peggy The Schuyler Sisters Co Writer: Homerun2611
The Super Hero Corporation - (AU Starlight and Homelander) Co writer: ERedBoyd
Corrupting Joke: Running Gag (A Batgirl/Joker Tale) Co Writer: LitShark

Real Life Co Writer: LitShark
A Series of Unwelcome Encounters Co writer: LitShark

Cumming Soon:
Hook n Wendy
Starlight

Discontinued Roleplays:

Surrogate Lifestyle
Addicted To Comfort
Finished Roleplays:
None

Happy Reading! All of these are ongoing until they are not.​

Last edited:
Okay, my rp roster is now full. Unless I’ve shown interest in anything you’ve posted or we are already discussing plots. I’m not taking anymore writing partners, but feel free to follow my stuff! I’ll be posting new stuff in here shortly.
What about Hook and Wendy?

I'm working on an intro for that...

Starlight?

What about Hook and Wendy?

I'm working on an intro for that...

Starlight?
St-starlight I wasn’t expecting that…

Lol you said it was gonna be awhile for Hook and Wendy but I shall edit to have “Coming soon.”

Oh!

“Cumming soon.”

Random Princess thoughts:

Act one of Hamilton is just "Hamilton's pretty cool, Burr why are you here?" Aaron Burr didn't get enough love, no wonder he shot Alexander.

Back