Sleeping plugged

Didn't wear one to bed intentionally, but i've fallen asleep with one in after having a few drinks and playing. Lube gets absorbed, and things "dry out." Not "painful" to remove, but definitely uncomfortable (and since i was asleep, there was really no enjoyment having it in overnight.)

Didn't wear one to bed intentionally, but i've fallen asleep with one in after having a few drinks and playing. Lube gets absorbed, and things "dry out." Not "painful" to remove, but definitely uncomfortable (and since i was asleep, there was really no enjoyment having it in overnight.)

That's what I suspected. I didn't know if going to sleep, plugged, sober may be like overnight edging

One late night after great sex. I spooned up to my wife and slid my dick into her butt cupped her tits with my hand and fell asleep. She said she loved it. I'd start to soften and she'd wiggle a bit making my cock swell hard again. She kept that up while slowly caressing her clit and having orgasms over and over as I slept.

Back