Siren songs and helicockters

Not to sidetrack from the current thirst dominating the thread but today's prompt made me wonder if maybe next month try a "themed" decades week. There are soooo many sexy songs that I think it would be fun to explore deeper into this genre. How do you feel about deep exploration? 😇

Not to sidetrack from the current thirst dominating the thread but today's prompt made me wonder if maybe next month try a "themed" decades week. There are soooo many sexy songs that I think it would be fun to explore deeper into this genre. How do you feel about deep exploration? 😇
Only if you participate... Lol

I don't have to pretend.

giphy.gif

You know I like it deep 🤩

Not a bad idea for a theme!
(Which, by the way, I’ve done for the past two months for decades week. Feb was black artists and March was Irish/st paddy’s day 😜). I’ll take it under consideration!

How many times has this happened to you? You have a snack you want to share with a Lit friend, but can’t figure out how to arrange for delivery? Sure you could try Amazon or Uber Eats. But why pay all those extra fees when all you really need is the Cockapult®? M&Ms anyone? @morelikeasong are you still hungry?

🚀
Me? Starving. My M&M melted.

All credit for this super creative trick goes to @__Nathan1968 ! I just merely filmed my part.

Sounding the 🚨DTA🚨
@Amanda330 @lavendersilk @PassionatePanther @Indie @PlanetaryNebula @AuntieDisco @OrdinaryPerson @Kitty_so_frisky @MissLabelled

Edit to add: sound on!

Last edited:
How many times has this happened to you? You have a snack you want to share with a Lit friend, but can’t figure out how to arrange for delivery? Sure you could try Amazon or Uber Eats. But why pay all those extra fees when all you really need is the Cockapult®? M&Ms anyone? @morelikeasong are you still hungry?

🚀
The production value alone on that thing boggles my mind. You sir, are a talent. 💚
sexy-dancing-sage-green-mandm-ahoc1t6w7nnsdmja.gif

Back