Short RPs

A nice shot of Cindy. I agree, good taste. Ty is a good photographer . I'm sure there will be a smile on the manager's face---an uninhibited smile. I have an impression he likes Cindy very much by the way he sucked her pussy when I was with them last time. Cindy's skills with men are astounding or even remarkable. I've learned some tricks from her. Going 3some with her or even being a third is more than the ordinary.

That's right, no pussy allowed to be shown in the photo. It's only allowed behind the locked door. If the manager's office door is locked, not to assume he is gone.

I see Ty holding his camera focused on Cindy, standing above her concentrating from various angles. I see her posing like a pro. Ty must be psychologically aware by now. He looks quite absorbed already. It's nice. We are going to have a good time.

Last edited:

Ty told us what the Manager wrote in the email. Despite the fact I am fairly new here, his request is not a big surprise. He wants to see the photographer in bed with me and Cindy. Not a big surprise at all. I believe he has a creative mind to come up with fresh ideas for his business and for his personal pleasure at the same time. He can't possibly have himself or any client in a photo with the girls for the portfolio. How clever he is to ask Ty to do that. I believe the photographer would surely be proud of his photo work.

So the Manager must know Cindy well enough to call her "primal". He is probably right. It was a long session when I was with them last time. I was mostly an attentive companion. He pounded me for a short while then went on to Cindy. I'd venture to say they had had sex prior by the way they pulled, pushed and sucked each other. The man's movements were rough. Cindy howled, roared and shook in return. Primal. I was there.

After doing his math, Ty is taking a quick shower to remove the perspiration all over him out of the way. He is on his way.

Cindy has one leg down and the other one up bent at the knee. Ty tries to spread her legs. She wiggles and struggles. Then both of her legs are up in the air now, giving Ty a better view of her plump pussy. Ty tries to spread her legs again. She wiggles again. As her hips twist and sway from side to side, she rocks and rolls.to show Ty she is in motion. Her entire body is shaking now lying down, restless short jiggling movements.....I know how to do all that too. Ty is only looking at the tip of the iceberg.

At this moment I've got hold of Ty's cock in my hand. It's just the right size for me. Not too big, not too small. Just right . I put it in my mouth and start sucking. Tightening the inner muscles of my mouth and I suck him. I let go and tighten up again. Let go and tighten up again.. Up and down and I go left and right....Cindy calms down her wiggling and moving over like a cat. She grabs Ty's balls and starts squeasing him. Squeasing and squeasing, she is sucking his inner thigh....Ty is collapsing onto the bed now....and this is only the tip of the iceberg.....I wonder if the Manager is going to get to see this picture.

"Tyler, are you watching the camera? Is it working?"

Now Cindy has Ty's cock. She grabbed it the way a woman grabs a stick to greet an alien. She stumps the stick downward then pulls it up with her mighty force. "Oh gawd." Ty is howling. Cindy is repeating it several times to make sure it's enough to be effective. While Ty keeps howling Cindy keeps squeezing, rubbing and stroking him. over and over. After quite a few rounds of repetition Ty finally passed out. Peace now.

While resting, Cindy and Sakura walk to the kitchen for a drink. Cindy recollects the email from the manager and said to Sakura, "....100 shots? ..until 8am tomorrow? Did you hear that? Did I hear that? "

They returned to the bedroom. Tyler...Tyler!" Cindy is shaking his arm, "did
The manager say something about a percentage for me and Sakura? "

"We have a long way to go? " Cindy speaks up, "I thought it was either the manager or you were joking about 100 shots until 8am...i don't mind the manager's tough personality but he hardly gets irrational. He is more reasonable than that...I'll talk to him tomorrow and see what he says." She looks at Sakura who is nodding her head like a sheep.

Cindy turned to Ty again, " Do YOU want to have sex for 10 hours straight with 2 girls ? ....Are YOU crazy? " Cindy raised her index finger and circling along the side of her head, "Crazy?" ?? Sakura is covering her mouth with her hand , Asian women style, suppressing a laugh.

Ty with a sore penis is sitting at the corner resembling a statue. He is staring at Cindy the way a godfather stares at somebody at the opposite side. And goodness, his silence is parallel to a Zen master. Cindy sees Ty's face and quickly regains her composure. She serves Ty a beer and Sakura follows to give Ty a friendly light rub on his shoulder.

Camellia ----A Personal Ad (RP)

I would like to play with someone.....Looking for a man
My name is Camellia, 35. Single. I don't mind if you are married or not. I tend to do better with older men. It's not that I have a tendency to depend on somebody. I do have a job as a secretary for a small company. My boss has complimented me for things I do for him and that I am a good employee. I don't know what else to say now. I wouldn't mind if you ask questions.

Last edited:
Camellia ----A Personal Ad (RP)

I would like to play with someone.....Looking For Men
My name is Camellia, 35. Single. I don't mind if you are married or not. I tend to do better with older men. It's not that I have a tendency to depend on somebody. I do have a job as a secretary for a small company. My boss has complimented me for things I do for him and that I am a good employee. I don't know what else to say now. I wouldn't mind if you ask questions.
68 y/o MWM. Let's play

continued from literotica.com/threads/rp-ideas
Larry, Alex And me

Larry, it would be nice if you, my husband Alex and me...three of us become friends......you are quite perceptive to have noticed the exotic feminine energy in Alex, and yes, very subtle, very fine, indeed, a graceful man. I can feel that there's something hidden to be experienced between three of us. May I invite you over to our house for dinner tomorrow?

Last edited:

continued from literotica.com/threads/rp-ideas

Larry, it would be nice if you, my husband Alex and me...three of us become friends......you are quite perceptive to have noticed the exotic feminine energy in Alex, and yes, very subtle, very fine, indeed, a graceful man. I can feel that there's something hidden to be experienced between three of us. May I invite you over to our house for dinner tomorrow?

I agree to the meeting.....curious, yes, and fascinated by the energetic dynamic of the couple. She is very obviously the top in that relationship and Alex seems comfortable, content with his role as submissive.
At home I get comfortable....which means naked on the sofa.....and wonder what "something hidden to be experienced between the three of us" might mean....how that might play out......I'm mildly and deliciously confused. She's hot and her erotic aura is spicy and powerful....but Alex....I am just aching to use him like a whore....such an inappropriate thought, I know....but I want to fuck him,Hard, while she watches.
My cock is long and thick and leaking nectar....I'm stroking, thinking about the possibilities,when it occurs to me I don't even know her name........I edge to "almost there" and force myself to back off.....let the tension build....who knows what tomorrow may bring?

Larry, Alex And me

Our housemate Camellia is making dinner. The sun at the end of November is modest and giving way to this evening. Alex is turning up all the lights in the house, soft but brilliant incandescent lights in milky white. Already in his leisure lounge wear, he is checking the thermostat, probably making sure the temperature in the house is not too warm.

Last night when we were in the living room chatting, Alex talked about his encounter with a man named Larry at a coffee house. He talked and talked, all of a sudden, I saw him on fire. He grabbed Camellia next to him, pushed her down on the couch, pulled off her panties and had a quick fuck. Swift and easy.

It was last night. Now it's tonight.
" Jasmine, Larry should be here any minute now."

Back