SHOCK REPORT! U.S. Government in Possession of several UFOs (Intact and Partially Intact)

Researchers at Stanford were completely taken in by Uri Geller. That was in the 70s but they do have form. Newton believed in alchemy and wasted a large chunk of his life on it. C.S. Lewis was completely taken in by pictures of fairies. Clever people fall for dumb shit all the time and anecdotes are nothing.

Got any actual evidence?
That’s the point. The government holding back evidence.

Physics argues against interstellar travel.

I'm confident there is advanced life out there. You just can't get there from here.
Our current understanding of physics says that yes; even the nearest star would take many decades, if not hundreds of years to reach- even if our technology allowed for much faster space craft than we currently possess. Since nothing can travel beyond the speed of light.

However, a non-Earth based technology may not NEED to approach the speed of light to travel here. They may have developed a way to "Fold" the space-time continuum, or create portals and gates that transcend the limitations of our space-time fabric, and thereby teleport across vast distances of interstellar space. Their science and physics may be vastly different than ours, and allow for things that our understanding of physics, space, and time cannot.

Have aliens visited our planet? I honestly say...I don't know for sure one way or another. Maybe.

That’s the point. The government holding back evidence.
Which government? Every single one across the whole world?

Your aliens can build ships that can cover vast interstellar distances and sustain the occupants for the entirety of their journey. Only to fly in to the atmosphere, and stuff their spaceship in to the floor where they get captured by 'the government'. That sound likely to you?

It sounds POSSIBLE to me. Again, I'm not certain they did actually "Travel" vast interstellar distances but rather, I think it is hypothetically possible they may have discovered some kind of teleportation or space/time warp technology that would allow them to instantly link through vast interstellar distances. Think, well, if you are British or a BBC fan... like Doctor Who and his "flying" blue box, for example.

Your aliens can build ships that can cover vast interstellar distances and sustain the occupants for the entirety of their journey. Only to fly in to the atmosphere, and stuff their spaceship in to the floor where they get captured by 'the government'. That sound likely to you?
We do it all the time. It's called space junk.

1686098482161.jpeg

Crashed UFO on Mars. Well, part of landing gear from a rover.
It came from another world, crash landed, and abandoned.

Our government! We don’t know what they have behind locked chambers but there seems to be enough evidence to come to a compelling conclusion that something above our tech capabilities is flying around our planet.

Researchers at Stanford were completely taken in by Uri Geller. That was in the 70s but they do have form. Newton believed in alchemy and wasted a large chunk of his life on it. C.S. Lewis was convinced by pictures of fairies. Clever people fall for dumb shit all the time and anecdotes are nothing.

Got any actual evidence?
What evidence would you find acceptable? I'd love to give you a personal tour of the U.S. government's most highly classified and most top secret research facilities but I'm pretty sure they'd stop us at the gate.

What evidence would you find acceptable? I'd love to give you a personal tour of the U.S. government's most highly classified and most top secret research facilities but I'm pretty sure they'd stop us at the gate.
Show the ship flying at speeds human craft can’t. Show an alien body.

UFO Reverse-Engineering Project Should Be Made Public: Ex-Intel Official​

Show the ship flying at speeds human craft can’t. Show an alien body.

Everybody agrees with that except the government officials withholding that information.

UFO Reverse-Engineering Project Should Be Made Public: Ex-Intel Official

A former intelligence official is calling on the federal government to make information public about an alleged reverse-engineering project involving unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

Christopher Mellon, a former deputy assistant secretary of Defense for Intelligence who specializes in UFOs, wrote in a Politico opinion piece published Saturday that he has received reports that the government has engaged in a "reverse engineering project" involving UFOs. He urged the government to make any records public, though these reports could not be independently verified by Newsweek.
He gave a number of reasons why he believed any information about these alleged projects should be made public. Mellon said the American have "have a right to know the truth" about whether the government has reverse engineered UFO projects and that people "can handle" any information about extraterrestrial craft.

https://www.newsweek.com/ufo-revers...-should-made-public-ex-intel-official-1804300

Wormholes and bubble drives will get you from A to Z.

Also…
Wormholes are hypothetical, have never been observed, and there aren’t even any likely candidates.
If an extraterrestrial traveler was using a wormhole to reach Earth, it would need to terminate very close to us, say a few parsecs at most, and also be pointing in our direction. We would certainly spot it.

Since it’s impossible to travel faster than light, any extraterrestrial ship on earth probably came from our own solar system.

Alien space vehicles would enable American scientists to make discoveries that have military utility. These discoveries do not seem to be in evidence.

Wormholes are hypothetical, have never been observed, and there aren’t even any likely candidates.
If an extraterrestrial traveler was using a wormhole to reach Earth, it would need to terminate very close to us, say a few parsecs at most, and also be pointing in our direction. We would certainly spot it.
What’s a few parsecs, lol. We can’t even travel to Mars.

And they only find the remote cornfields in Kansas to invade.

C’mon man, don’t suck the air out of the room!

Humans do not know how to exceed the speed of light (as defined by humans).

This does not mean some other beings have the same beliefs.

But, you must remember these are government employees who have "identified" the wreckage as being from a UFO.
1686142074834.png
Jus' 'cause the FAA and DOT don't have a clue doesn't mean it's from a galaxy far far away.

Our government! We don’t know what they have behind locked chambers but there seems to be enough evidence to come to a compelling conclusion that something above our tech capabilities is flying around our planet.
'...don't know...locked chambers...seems to be...something...'

That's what you call compelling is it?

Secret facilities don't just let random people in to wander around. How would you know where to go or what to look for?

All you've got so far are vague references to 'materials' or 'technology' along with some anecdotes.

"Grusch also said he has not seen photos of the alleged craft himself, but has spoken extensively with other intelligence officials who have."

https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/military-whistleblowe-us-ufo-retrieval-program/

It's fair to say that anything like this would be at the highest level of classification, but apparently people with that level of clearance are only too happy to chat about it to some guy who wasn't involved. You can jump to the conclusion that there are alien spacecraft on earth just because he says so. Or you can consider that he's trying to get himself a post-retirement gig as an alien spacecraft guru who appears on TV every time there's a random light in the sky.

Back