SHOCK REPORT! U.S. Government in Possession of several UFOs (Intact and Partially Intact)

That's one of the big keys to this. Some of what they claim to have found could be hobbyist toys or experimental stuff no one wants to claim. 'Unidentified' does not mean 'extraterrestrial'.
I doubt it they are confusing toys with alien artifacts. These are serious researchers.

Stanford Professor Garry Nolan Is Analyzing Anomalous Materials From UFO Crashes

Dr. Garry Nolan is a Professor of Pathology at Stanford University. His research ranges from cancer to systems immunology. Dr. Nolan has also spent the last ten years working with a number of individual analyzing materials from alleged Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.

His robust resume—300 research articles, 40 US patents, founding of eight biotech companies, and honored as one of Stanford’s top 25 inventors—makes him, easily, one of the most accomplished scientists publicly studying UAPs.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7n...nalyzing-anomalous-materials-from-ufo-crashes

These are serious researchers.

Stanford Professor Garry Nolan Is Analyzing Anomalous Materials From UFO Crashes

Dr. Garry Nolan is a Professor of Pathology at Stanford University. His research ranges from cancer to systems immunology.
How does any of that qualify him to study exotic materials?

Is cancer made of space metal?

I'm not trying to shit on your ideas, I'm just applying critical thinking. Which makes every one of your stories and links less-than-compelling, to me anyway, as far as reaching the conclusion that the US government has alien ships and is lying about it.

It might be easy to verify that a "whistleblower" made these allegations, but
He's not the only one.

UFO Fragments Are Likely In Lockheed Martin’s Possession, Says Ex-Sen. Harry Reid

Former Nevada Senator Harry Reid, once a major leader in the Democratic party before his retirement, has claimed that defense contractor Lockheed Martin may have had fragments of a crashed UFO in its possession.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/ufo-fragments-likely-possession-lockheed-025656979.html

I'm not trying to shit on your ideas, I'm just applying critical thinking. Which makes every one of your stories and links less-than-compelling, to me anyway, as far as reaching the conclusion that the US government has alien ships and is lying about it.
Nothing wrong with skepticism.

“I was told for decades that Lockheed had some of these retrieved materials,”
... Reid said.

By who? It doesn't say. He didn't say. I believe he believed it, but just because he believed it doesn't make him any sort of authority, it makes him someone who's responding to his constituents. Or maybe people who aren't even his constituents.

Is there any information about who told him this for decades?

No, it can’t. It’s either identified or it isn’t.
Items of unknown origin are unidentified. It could be from another dimension, a time machine, or something else. Just because we recognize it as not made by man doesn't mean we know what it is or where it's from.

As much and as in depth as science has studied Earth we're still finding new things:

1. 5 of the new species discovered in 2023 | Discover Wildlife

https://www.discoverwildlife.com › news › new-species-discovered-this-year
    Feb 1, 2023New species described in 2021 Speciation: what a species is, and how new species form What is a species? The concept of a species is arguably the most fundamental in biology. It is surprising, then, that it has caused scientists so much head-scratching.
  2. Meet some of the new species discovered in 2022 | CNN

https://www.cnn.com › 2022 › 12 › 29 › world › new-species-discoveries-2022-scn › index.html
    Dec 29, 2022Scientists, hobbyists and nature-lovers around the world identified more than a hundred new species in 2022.
  3. More than 5,000 new species discovered in Pacific deep-sea mining ...

https://www.theguardian.com › environment › 2023 › may › 25 › more-than-5000-new-species-discovered-in-pacific-deep-sea-mining-hotspot
    May 25, 2023Scientists have discovered more than 5,000 new species living on the seabed in an untouched area of the Pacific Ocean that has been identified as a future hotspot for deep-sea mining, according...
  4. Scientists describe 146 new species in 2022 - Phys.org

https://phys.org › news › 2022-12-scientists-species.html
    Dec 20, 2022The new species include 44 lizards, 30 ants, 14 sea slugs, 14 flowering plants, 13 sea stars, seven fishes, four beetles, four sharks, three moths, three worms, two scorpions, two spiders, two...
We can't say that just because something hasn't been studied before means it came from somewhere else. In fact, much of the stuff we've found on asteroids, comets, meteorites and other planets are the same as what we have here.

most (if not all) of the "exotic" material found and not spoken about will belong to experimental drones/craft belonging to the USA as well as China, India and others

there're reasons such information is kept classified

is there potential for genuine, extra terrestrial debris? why not? it would seem absurd to think homo sapiens are the only sentient life form existing in the universe though how much earth has been observed and visited by 'others' is unknown.

I have NO doubt there is other life out there. I have EXTREME doubt that any of us will ever find or communicate with the other(s).

Most/Many science fiction series are set 2-300 years in the future. We definitely will NOT be engaged in interstellar travels and interplanetary trade by 2250-2300

In the 1970s, the TV show Space 1999 had Moonbase Alpha as a launching point. We're nearly 25 years past then and not even close to that in any real sense.

Items of unknown origin are unidentified. It could be from another dimension, a time machine, or something else. Just because we recognize it as not made by man doesn't mean we know what it is or where it's from.
If it’s not identified how can you show it isn’t made by humans?

I doubt it they are confusing toys with alien artifacts. These are serious researchers.

Dr. Garry Nolan is a Professor of Pathology at Stanford University. His research ranges from cancer to systems immunology. Dr. Nolan has also spent the last ten years working with a number of individual analyzing materials from alleged Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.

His robust resume—300 research articles, 40 US patents, founding of eight biotech companies, and honored as one of Stanford’s top 25 inventors—makes him, easily, one of the most accomplished scientists publicly studying UAPs.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7n...nalyzing-anomalous-materials-from-ufo-crashes
Researchers at Stanford were completely taken in by Uri Geller. That was in the 70s but they do have form. Newton believed in alchemy and wasted a large chunk of his life on it. C.S. Lewis was convinced by pictures of fairies. Clever people fall for dumb shit all the time and anecdotes are nothing.

Got any actual evidence?

Last edited:
Back