Share Your I Need to Go Home and Masturbate Story

bobcat2003

Really Experienced
Doesn't happen to me that often. But this afternoon as I was visiting a relative at a hospital, seemed rather routine at first. My relative ordered a meal. But when the meal was ready this young woman (I say about 22-25 years old) brought up a tray of food and said "food service for ... (name of person)? I pointed to my relative and then the woman began to set the food up. She wasn't dressed provocatively in any way. Black slacks and shirt like on top (must be a uniform).

I couldn't help but check her out sideways and from behind as she was setting up the food as she has the most perfectly round, firm butt cheeks. Her face and breasts were also very pleasant to look at. Could easily see the tight shape of her butt cheeks through her slacks.

I'm thinking to myself, sad because I'm sure she gets hit on and looked over by men all the time. But at the same time I found myself purposely remembering how she looked as I was thinking, when I get home, especially since this is a purely chance encounter were we will never meet again, I'm going to fantasize and masturbate to getting on top of and having fun with those ass cheeks and the rest of her. Well, in my mind, at least.

What's your need to go home and masturbate story?

I went to a music gig in a small venue last night and it was so packed that I went around side stage and sat on the floor. soon realized that I had a great view up the skirt of the young woman bass player. 30 mins set and I rose to the occaision.I only live just around the corner from the venue so it took only a little time to get home and stroke to the rhythm of that bass.

I went to a music gig in a small venue last night and it was so packed that I went around side stage and sat on the floor. soon realized that I had a great view up the skirt of the young woman bass player. 30 mins set and I rose to the occaision.I only live just around the corner from the venue so it took only a little time to get home and stroke to the rhythm of that bass.
Thanks for sharing. Years ago, I went to the arts and crafts store to look for a cutting ruler or something and noticed this absolutely gorgeous woman shopping there. Similar to yesterday afternoon at the hospital, she wasn't dressed proactively at all. To describe, imagine is someone who looked like a young Ann Margret dressed in a sweater and tight slacks just happened to be shopping. Just checking her out in the store have me this good erection. I wasn't the only one who noticed as there was this guy I say in his 50's saying something like "My gosh, look at her." I without appearing too creepy, I pretended to browse the aisles close the her but sneek peeks at her to check out. Then when check out time, I did manage to go in line behind her so I could I get a good look at her (all the time trying to keep my erection in check). Was about a 30 minute drive home and first thing I did when home was work on that fantasy of getting on top of her.

The grocery store always gets me going with the variety of women to ogle. If I see a lone woman I’ll blatantly stare at her tits and love it when they react by pulling their sweater or coat over. I don’t make it home tho’ and get off in my car on the way.

The grocery store always gets me going with the variety of women to ogle. If I see a lone woman I’ll blatantly stare at her tits and love it when they react by pulling their sweater or coat over. I don’t make it home tho’ and get off in my car on the way.
Yes. I've had some nice views at the grocery store.

I believe in places like, society at large, the above comment is considered something of a red flag.

Lone women should be able to buy groceries without creepy men leering at them. You're lucky she didn't react with a can of Mace.

Art museum and we both approached the same painting - obliquely from either side. So I could see her in profile/part front. She was a taller confident lady in her 30's and her slightly bared midriff and well defined "Y" and thighs in jeans was like a jolt to my dick. We both made brief eye contact and she knew that I knew that she knew......

I had to go visit the restroom immediately to relieve the pressure....

Yes you are right, grocery store is the best place to see a variety of legs, butt open breast valleys, and legs. Whenever I go with my wife I let her to shop and I follow behind her just to hunt a sexy body, to post in my mind for latter masturbating, lol

At a gym, where young and middle aged men are working out. I'm on the treadmill checking them out. My mind sees me giving them all blow jobs, swallowing their loads.
It also imagines being fucked while I'm sucking one and really turns me on.

I get home and surrender to my homosexual desires, and eat my cum after I orgasm.

Back