Sexy's Place

Fix is pretty twisted already. That would probably be the prime candidate. Tho there's no reason it couldn't work in Fastlane, too, especially cpnsidering how messed up they are on drugs!

Theres also the other thread I started for us but we never picked up, its your call.

smiles hello to SLFA ..it's a pleasure and thanks for the welcome you two grappling over there.

Experiencing some gnarly insomnia the past couple days. Fun shit.

Grabs a cup of decaf herbal tea and curls up in a big comfy chair with a blanket and a book of Jim Morrison's writing.

Oh I know. I more or less stopped trying to sleep because it wasn't working. Wound up getting about 2 and a half hours.

Sorry to hear that baby. I only managed about five last nite.

But anyways... Fastlane is heatin up nicely, huh?

Sleeplessness strikes again. Whoop de freakin do.

Warm milk with cinnamon and vanilla tonight, working on the baby blanket I'm knitting for my soon to be godchild.

Wow, this place is really picking up...I think I was the first reply to this thread...does that mean I get a free beer? :p

*pulls up a chair*

Wow, this place is really picking up...I think I was the first reply to this thread...does that mean I get a free beer? :p

*pulls up a chair*

I think that warrants more than a beer, take what you like :)

-8 degrees here today, feels like a good day to stay cozy in a comfy chair and drink something warm.

Oh I miss having a fireplace. And unfortunately classes weren't canceled so staying cozy wasn't an option.

I'm happy you liked it.

Btw, i'll b around and able to post pretty much all day tomorrow

I won't be around for early afternoonish, but morning and after about 2 I will be too. That and studying anatomy.

Back