Sexual surprises from your partner: Something your partner did that shocked or surprised you...

It was a surprise when it happened, a delightful one.

We were in bed, having sex of course. She was riding me cowgirl, just rocking back and forth with my cock buried as far as possible. We had been playing with a vibrator before this position so she was shiny with lube and very slippery inside her cunt.

Without saying a word, and very quickly too, she raised herself, grabbed the vibe and lube from the table, inserted it in her cunt, doused my cock with lube and squatted down, taking my full length up her ass in one movement.

She carried on as if nothing happened . . . riding me again with those rocking motions, this time with my cock buried as far as possible up her ass and the end of the vibrator on my pubic bone, moaning and unleashing a slew of dirty sex talk. The vibrations were wild on me, just separated by thin skin. I took advantage of the position, pulling and twisting her nipples, just the way I knew she would love. She really like the dirty talk, telling me what she was feeling; “ooohhh, I’ve got a big cock up my ass”; I’m getting double fucked”; I’m full of cock”.

She had two big orgasms before I was ready to blow and a third when I unleashed a tremendous load in her puckered hole.

It was not all good. The skin on my pubic bone was rubbed to a raw mess in a neat circle the size of a quarter from the pressure she had on the vibrator.

Last edited:
The girls went to their favorite sports bar. Some men started flirting with them, and one sat by my wife and put his hand on her bare leg. She let him slide it up under her skirt and finger her almost to orgasm. That's why she was so horny.
beautiful!!!

It was a surprise when it happened, a delightful one.

We were in bed, having sex of course. She was riding me cowgirl, just rocking back and forth with my cock buried as far as possible. We had been playing with a vibrator before this position so she was shiny with lube and very slippery inside her cunt.

Without saying a word, and very quickly too, she raised herself, grabbed the vibe and lube from the table, inserted it in her cunt, doused by cock with lube and squatted down, taking my full length up her ass in one movement.

She carried on as if nothing happened . . . riding me again with those rocking motions, this time with my cock buried as far as possible up her ass and the end of the vibrator on my pubic bone, moaning and unleashing a slew of dirty sex talk. The vibrations were wild onme, just separated by thin skin. I took advantage of the position, pulling and twisting her nipples, just the way I knew she would love. She really like the dirty talk, telling me what she was feeling; “ooohhh, I’ve got a big cock up my ass”; I’m getting double fucked”; I’m full of cock”.

She had two big orgasms before I was ready to blow and a third when I unleashed a tremendous load in her puckered hole.

It was not all good. The skin on my pubic bone was rubbed to a raw mess in a neat circle the size of a quarter from the pressure she had on the vibrator.
Sounds like a relatively small, quarter-sized, price to pay....🤣

This one was a huge surprise for me:

The last time my hubby and I had sex, he managed to stay awake for nearly 15 minutes after we finished before he rolled over and went into a deep slumber... OK, It was more like 10. I'm rounding up.

This one was a huge surprise for me:

The last time my hubby and I had sex, he managed to stay awake for nearly 15 minutes after we finished before he rolled over and went into a deep slumber... OK, It was more like 10. I'm rounding up.
We hubby are FULL of surprises!!

After 30 years of wearing sweats, underwear AND socks to bed every night my wife has recently started sleeping naked like I do. It feels great lying beside her and when she sits up the sight of her bare shoulders and breasts bring a smile to my face every time.

It wasnt necessarily a shock, it certainly wasnt expected so I suppose it was a surprise. After an on off relationship with my fiance we eventually settled into a steady relationship. The thing was we had both come to terms that she was incapable of fidelity, didnt mean she didnt love me, she just wouldnt be happy with one sexual partner for the rest of her life. We initially parted when she first cheated in me, we didnt just part we fell out whic was worse as we'd been friends before boy and gitlfriend. Eventually we got back together when ironocallly she cheated on her then partner with me. They parted but we still remained close. When we felt we were becoming attached she was up front with me, she didnt want to string me along, knew her charachter flaw but more than anything didnt want us to fall out again.so she declined my offer of being my girfriend. I persisted and eventaully wore her down, myself being up front and telling her I knew she wouldnt remaon faithful. So we eventually became engaged and eventually moved in together. She would go out, she didnt broadcast what she was doing, but didnt hide it either, if I asked if she was going to meet somene she'd be honest, if I asked if she'd met someone she'd be honest.

Then one night, after she'd been out she was dropped off outside our small flat by some beau who had a car. I know because I looked out of the window and I say dropped off, but was a good thirty minutes before she came in. When she walked through the door the first thing she said as she saw me was she was going to take a shower. I dont know why but as best as I recall I asked if she'd just 'done' it. She stopped in her tracks looked at me and said 'yes', then she said 'why, you want to see'.

This was new territory for both of us. I did t know if she was kidding or not but I said 'yes'.

She stepped up to where I was sat and lifted the hem of her dress to reveal her panties. She looked down at me looking up and said "Go on then." I slowly felt the dampness of her crotch and then pulled her panties half way down her thigh. The next thing I recall was her hand on the back of my head as I was pressed into her groin. I licked her pussy. She moved to my side, fell back onto the sofa and swith her encouraging me I really went down on her. That was the first time we'd done anything like that knowing she'd been with someone else, but it wasnt to be the last. It wasnt a power game, we'd just took our relationship, or our joint acceptance of our relationship forward another step.

Just reading thse quick stories reminds me of when we were first married. We took a bike ride from northern Pa. to sunny Key West Fl. Once on the keys, we planned on camping in a tent most of the time. Key Largo, first stop and spendt the night. Still acting like kids, ( se was 40 and I 50 ) we went for a moonlight stroll on the park's beach. Around midnight, we found ourselves on a picnic table in the full-view wide open, fuckin our brains out. Didn't care who was watching, if anyone. Two nights later, on Bahia Honda, about 50 foot from shore, on a sand bar, fucking like two teenagers. Once again, in the wide open. We did make it to Key West but nothing extrodinary to report, just too busy there.

(I've written about this in other threads)
We had been together 5 years!!

One night, my late husband and I were having sexy fun.. he hasn't went down on me in a while due to us just not getting along so we weren't having sex...
Finally, we were getting sexy, he started going to town on my pussy.. licking, fingering me, you know..
And then he started lightly vibrating my clit with his lips... Like blowing a raspberry. 😁😁
I really loved it, so he kept going, vibrating harder until I soaked his face! Omfg!!

First time at the clothing optional beach. The wife tells me she won't take her top or bottoms off but will wear a tank top with nothing on under it. Said she's just going to read her book and not look at anybody. I thought it was going to be crappy time and why even bother. When we get there we're walking to where you rent chairs and I notice she undoing the buttons on her shirt, thinking she was going to change into her tank top. In stead she takes it off and walks topless down the beach. We get our chairs and settle in enjoying the beach. She gets her book out reads for about 60 seconds and puts it away. I ask why and she says there's just to many interesting things to look at. When it's time to leave we walk to the outdoor showers to rinse off. Were in the shower rinsing off when I look around and notice its all nude men and my wife. I later ask her what changed her mind about the nude beach. She just said she decided to have fun, didn't want to be a stick in the mud ??? Sure surprised me.

During a particularly vigorous fucking session a long time partner, this dainty little redhead, barely half my weight and a solid foot shorter, grabbed both my paws and placed them at her throat. Thumbs up.
"Pressure", she asked. I heard her plead twice again before I felt her hands on the back of mine, applying the lightest of touches, urging me. It was then she uttered a soft, but guttural, "Pleeease?".

Last edited:
The first serious relationship I had after I was divorced had been going great. The sex was fun and we were happy with each other. We showered after making love and got back to bed and she asked me to get on my hands and knees on the bed. She then said, "I think you're going to enjoy this" and she rimmed me for the first time in my life. I loved every moment and reciprocated of course. Who knew? I highly recommend it.

After 30 years of wearing sweats, underwear AND socks to bed every night my wife has recently started sleeping naked like I do. It feels great lying beside her and when she sits up the sight of her bare shoulders and breasts bring a smile to my face every time.
Must be something in the air? Wife had a similar epiphany and now just wears a tee shirt with a sleep bra under it…wtf is a sleep bra? Anyway she’s naked below, which has been a welcome change!

I envy your wife it makes you smile when she’s lying naked beside you! It must be nice. 🌹

(posted this in another thread on "would you kiss after she swallowed", but thought it also was an appropriate story for "surprises" as well - so here you go):

Early this week I woke my wife up in a usual manner, of gently nudging her awake, removing her panties and proceeding to pleasure her with my mouth through her VERY intense orgasm. As she usually "cums" a bit herself, I take increasing delight in tasting her sweet nectar, to the point of literally sucking her juices from her body.

This morning's lick-suck fest had me especially turned on, and a climb on her (her requested position this day), while she slowly adjusted to my shaven cock. Once properly adjust and positioned, I pushed her legs all the way back and pounded into her - which we both enjoyed thoroughly - right through dumping my load inside her.

As has become our regular practice, I inched my way back down, and with the fortitude that is needed for a 60-yo-just-shot-his-wad, I persevered with cleaning up our little creampie. She lay back, so beautiful in her post-coital bliss and slowly moved her hips to meet my lapping tongue - hand on the back of head as if to say "atta boy, lick that cum".

Normally, I lick and suck, until she is clean, but on this particular morning we both were getting turned on again, and I continued to tongue fuck and clit suck her right into another, more intense explosive orgasm! Wow was it hot.

Now, Mr 60-year-old-8-inch-cock is raging for release again, and I tell her, straight up, she was going nowhere until I got off again. Not wanting to, literally, wear out my welcome by pounding into that just sucked pussy again, I asked that she climb on my face and watch me jack off.

BUT, before she did, she shocked me by doing something she had never done before: She went down on ME, and slowly sucked my pussy-juice-cum-covered cock!! The BJ was great - but the thought of my lover wanting to take my cum-covered cock in her mouth was one of the most erotic, sexy, sensual, dare I say, NASTY things she has ever done! Absolutely, fucking, INCREDIBLE!!

I new I was too turned on to finish this way (I know, but that's just a thing with me - there comes a time where I get SO turned on the only was for me to get off is by jerking off).

So, climb on she did, and with her pussy on my mouth, and her ass set firmly on my nose, I buried my face in her underside and licked, and jerked like a man possessed (which I guess I was). FWIW having her sit on my face is, by far and away, my favorite sexual position!

As I neared my climax, she reached down and grab both of my nipples and pulled and twisted them as she rode my face.

My release was nothing short of euphoric.

While fucking my 1st girlfriend missionary she slid her finger up my arse quite unexpectedly, Up until that point I had absolutely no idea just how pleasurable that zone was/is...needless to say I'd never cum that hard or as fast & opened up (pardon the pun) a whole new world.
I did that to a guy once. His first time. He loved it. He came so hard. He couldnt believe how good it felt.

One time, I'd met this little hottie at an industry convention. She was extremely sensual, and I could tell had a lot of pent up sexual desire. We eventually found ourselves naked, in my bed. After going down on her, I climbed up and started fucking her really hard. As she was approaching an orgasm, I reached around and started playing with that delightful, little brown star. When I finally pushed my finger inside her ass, she came so hard she squirted all over the sheets - I'm talking full-on gusher. It was beautiful. She never said a word - so I'm not sure if it was her first time squirting or not, but my sheets were soaked.

One time, I'd met this little hottie at an industry convention. She was extremely sensual, and I could tell had a lot of pent up sexual desire. We eventually found ourselves naked, in my bed. After going down on her, I climbed up and started fucking her really hard. As she was approaching an orgasm, I reached around and started playing with that delightful, little brown star. When I finally pushed my finger inside her ass, she came so hard she squirted all over the sheets - I'm talking full-on gusher. It was beautiful. She never said a word - so I'm not sure if it was her first time squirting or not, but my sheets were soaked.
This has yet to happen to me with a woman, it must be quite an experience!

In no particular order:

My fiancé allowed me to cum in her mouth once. She hates cum and never swallows. Good thing it was in the bathroom and she was right next to the sink.

An ex gf basically a very horny sexual mother pushed me on a hotel bed pulled down my pants and started eating my ass. She never did that before.

A mom I was fucking I pulled out of her and jammed a few fingers in her pussy and said you are a naughty mommy. That turned her on even more which I didn’t think was even possible she was so horny to begin with.

I can’t say the age but all I can say this other mother was bathing her son one day and he got a hardon and her mouth was inches away from it and she almost sucked it. She chickened out at the last second.

Same mother and son. He was on the end of the bed playing his Xbox with a mirror facing us that he can see. While he was playing the mother went under the covers and sucked me off and swallowed my cum.

A girl I went on a date with a few days later came by my place to hang out. We started kissing and don’t know why but I slapped her ass. That flicked a switch because as soon as I did that she pulled out my cock and sucked me to completion. She told me later that turned her on so much she couldn’t stop herself.

I was in my 30’s and this girl was somewhere between 21 to 25. She went out with her friends. Got drunk. And came over my place for a booty call. We went on a date but because of the age difference we agreed just have sex when the mood hit her. I also learned that day she has NO gag reflex. I fucked her throat like it was her pussy.

I am sure there is more.

Last edited:
Back