Sex Club Experiences : would you go back

On a long weekend trip to Amsterdam years back we found a sex club down an ally the girl I was with was most intrigued. On our last night we back to explore and it was most eye opening to say the very least.

We went a long time ago, myself and an ex girlfriend. We sat in the orgy room for a while, then a guy came up to my girlfriend, stood there with his hard cock inches away from her mouth. My girlfriend was kinda innocent looking, had a nice body and a short black nightie on. She looked over at me, I just nodded slightly and she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking. She gives a really sensuous BJ and after a few minutes, he slid down her body and started fucking her with his thick cock. What I remember is, her on her back with both hands on his ass while he pumped her full of cum. She never grabbed my ass like that!

Anyways, I left the orgy room for a few minutes and returned to find my girlfriend on her back sucking one guy, getting fucked by another guy, and another guy lined up in back of him ready to use her jizz filled hole. Very erotic sight!

We returned a few more times and she experienced a few ladies and had anal with another guy. One time we met another couple and she sucked the girls tits, then blew the guy while I fucked her from the back.

This happened in the early 80’s when sex was marginally safer and we were much crazier. Luckily we didn’t catch anything but definitely would be afraid to go now.

We went a long time ago, myself and an ex girlfriend. We sat in the orgy room for a while, then a guy came up to my girlfriend, stood there with his hard cock inches away from her mouth. My girlfriend was kinda innocent looking, had a nice body and a short black nightie on. She looked over at me, I just nodded slightly and she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking. She gives a really sensuous BJ and after a few minutes, he slid down her body and started fucking her with his thick cock. What I remember is, her on her back with both hands on his ass while he pumped her full of cum. She never grabbed my ass like that!

Anyways, I left the orgy room for a few minutes and returned to find my girlfriend on her back sucking one guy, getting fucked by another guy, and another guy lined up in back of him ready to use her jizz filled hole. Very erotic sight!

We returned a few more times and she experienced a few ladies and had anal with another guy. One time we met another couple and she sucked the girls tits, then blew the guy while I fucked her from the back.

This happened in the early 80’s when sex was marginally safer and we were much crazier. Luckily we didn’t catch anything but definitely would be afraid to go now.
Wow very lucky ❤️

Great experience. We had a few sex club visits. There's nothing like seeing your lady engage in things you'd never expext and enjoy a lot of sex.

I wanted to share my sex club story but also how others share thier stories.

I went to a club in Vegas. Talked sooooo much shitbin the bedroom and when it was time to go I was nervous 😬

The Uber dropped us off at the bar next door and we got a couple of drinks to loosen us up. We walked over to the club and some random guys were outside and I was thinking this is a horrible idea.

We go in anyway and sign in and read the rules. We walked around and within the 1st 5 minutes we see a room full of people in various positions. One couple is in an intense 69, another guy is relaxing in a chair naked while getting a handjob and about 3 other couples going at it in some way.

After seeing this we relaxed and felt more comfortable. We walked around upstairs and downstairs (singles area & couples areas) for about 2 hours.

During this time period I saw: several 69, men lined up to eat this women out while an older man held her hand, female on female, mmf, couples in a jacuzzi, topless women on a pole, an extremely intense mmmf (every hole was occupied and the women was squealing in delight!) men waiting for glory hole 🕳️ occupants, and a range of couples just connecting in some way but it was actually exciting to watch.

One room was chill and set up more comfortable than the others so we decided to grab a seat in the corner and watch. This led to a great same room no swap situation. A woman got on her knees and gave her man a blowjob while he relaxed in a chair also watching the room.

i am working u nerve to go to a club. i want to engage in some enclosed "public" SPH in Seattle region.

Back