Senior Wife and the WNBA Draft (long post)

Susannah3

Virgin
Susannah and I had been looking forward to the WNBA draft for a few weeks. We were planning on making it a big night.

Last week, I was in Richmond, Virginia for work and went out for a few beers. I met a nice young black guy named Erin. He is 32-years-old. I would describe him as about 6'3" and extremely well-built in addition to being muscular. We had a few drinks together. During our conversation, I learned that he is a Nurse Practitioner and is engaged to a beautiful white woman. He showed me a few photos of her from his phone. She is stunning and that is putting it mildly!

In return, I showed him a few pictures of Susannah. He couldn't believe that she was 66 years old. On purpose (but I pretended it was an accident), I showed him a nude picture of her.

SMS-10.jpg
He was stunned. He commented on her body and said that he has always had a "thing" for mature women. I invited him back to my hotel room. I told him that I had some "fun videos' on my laptop if he had any interest in watching them. He quickly accepted my offer.

Once back in the hotel, we cracked open more beer and I fired up the laptop. I started a video of my wife from February of 2024. Erin was sitting at the hotel room desk and focused on my laptop screen. The movie opens up with Susannah stripping off a silk nightgown and then lying in bed, where she is joined by two young black men who begin feeling her up.

Erin asked if I would mind him "pleasuring himself". I told him to "Enjoy". He quickly pulled out his cock and began stroking. I did the same.

His cock was about 9 inches long and pretty girthy. I am not "gay" but he did have the "perfect cock" if there ever was one.

From where I sat on the edge of the bed, I watched Erin intensely observing my bride take turns sucking both of the young men. He was smiling the entire time. He watched as the young men both took turns fucking my wife and cumming in her pussy. His eyes never left my laptop when he said "I am getting close man". I quickly handed him a coffee cup which was the closest thing I saw. In the movie, when the boys were done with my wife, I focused on her with the camera. Her legs were spread and she was leaking their sperm. On video, you could hear me ask "Do you love black cock baby?"

Susannah looked into the camera and smiled, saying, "I love big black cock",....the video then ended. It was at that point that Erin held the coffee cup in front of his cock and spurted into it. He kept grunting endlessly as multiple streams of semen flew out of his cock. I don't think I have ever seen that much volume of ball juice. I had already blown my nut into a towel that I retrieved but was getting hard again from watching him.

He asked me what his chances were to have a go at my wife. I invited him to our home for the draft and said that if he made the 5-hour trip, that she was all his! He said that no matter what, he would be there!

When he left the room, I FaceTimed my wife and told her what happened. She was excited and asked to see the coffee cup. She was also amazed at the amount he left in the cup. She dared me to taste it. I immediately said "no". Susannah then said, "If you want me to have sex with him, I need to watch you drink some of it".

I put the cup up to my mouth a tilted it while hesitating. I heard my wife in the background saying "Drink it! Drink it all if you love me".

I tilted the cup and let Erin's spent semen slide into my mouth. There was SO much of it!!! I held it in my mouth and thought about spitting it out. Susannah was in the background..."SWALLOW IT! SWALLOW IT!"

I made two large gulps and was able to swallow all of it but I began gagging from the musky taste. Susannah just said, "Welcome to my world".

Yesterday, Erin arrived at about 5:00 p.m.

My wife was not home yet as she was at our son's house babysitting our grandkids. She planned on being home in an hour or so.

I gave Erin a drink and allowed him to take a shower in the guest bedroom. He asked what my rules were. I told him that he could do whatever he wanted but that I preferred to watch. He was ok with that.

My wife got home as expected and I introduced them. She stands at only 5'1" and looked so tiny in front of his 6'3" body.

She excused herself to get cleaned up. When she returned, she was wearing green silk robe with nothing on underneath.
erin-03.jpg
Erin bent over and kissed my wife. As their lips were locked together, he opened her robe and pulled back taking the time to look her over.

"Wow" is all that he could say.

She then had us sit on the couch while she served us drinks and snacks for the first part of the draft. Every so often she would sit on Erin's lap and tongue-kiss him. She never bothered tying her robe closed the entire time. By the 7th draft pick, she was on her knee's with his cock in her mouth. This only lasted a few minutes when he picked my wife up like she was as light as a feather. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He then carried her to our bedroom and placed her gently on the bed. I followed and sat at the foot of the bed but would move around trying to get some memory pictures.

Susannah's pussy was very wet, so he entered her easily from behind. I think he might have become a little annoyed that I was trying to get close-ups, so I backed off and waited a little.

My wife ended up straddling over top of him and sitting on his penis. In only a few pumps of her on top, he came inside her but continued to stay hard and fuck her. His cum leaked out of her but they both kept going.

After about 20 minutes or so, she laid on her back and he got on top of my wife. He fucked her steady and very deep. She was gasping for air with every thrust she took from him. He ended up cumming again in her.

After he proudly inspected her, I mounted my wife and left my deposit.

The two of them spent the night in our bed and had another round at about 2:00 a.m.... This was apparent by the noises I heard from the couch where I tried to sleep.

I am writing this from work today. Erin is planning on leaving this afternoon to go home after what I am sure will be an eventful day for him and my wife.

erin.jpg

Susannah and I had been looking forward to the WNBA draft for a few weeks. We were planning on making it a big night.

Last week, I was in Richmond, Virginia for work and went out for a few beers. I met a nice young black guy named Erin. He is 32-years-old. I would describe him as about 6'3" and extremely well-built in addition to being muscular. We had a few drinks together. During our conversation, I learned that he is a Nurse Practitioner and is engaged to a beautiful white woman. He showed me a few photos of her from his phone. She is stunning and that is putting it mildly!

In return, I showed him a few pictures of Susannah. He couldn't believe that she was 66 years old. On purpose (but I pretended it was an accident), I showed him a nude picture of her.

View attachment 2339305
He was stunned. He commented on her body and said that he has always had a "thing" for mature women. I invited him back to my hotel room. I told him that I had some "fun videos' on my laptop if he had any interest in watching them. He quickly accepted my offer.

Once back in the hotel, we cracked open more beer and I fired up the laptop. I started a video of my wife from February of 2024. Erin was sitting at the hotel room desk and focused on my laptop screen. The movie opens up with Susannah stripping off a silk nightgown and then lying in bed, where she is joined by two young black men who begin feeling her up.

Erin asked if I would mind him "pleasuring himself". I told him to "Enjoy". He quickly pulled out his cock and began stroking. I did the same.

His cock was about 9 inches long and pretty girthy. I am not "gay" but he did have the "perfect cock" if there ever was one.

From where I sat on the edge of the bed, I watched Erin intensely observing my bride take turns sucking both of the young men. He was smiling the entire time. He watched as the young men both took turns fucking my wife and cumming in her pussy. His eyes never left my laptop when he said "I am getting close man". I quickly handed him a coffee cup which was the closest thing I saw. In the movie, when the boys were done with my wife, I focused on her with the camera. Her legs were spread and she was leaking their sperm. On video, you could hear me ask "Do you love black cock baby?"

Susannah looked into the camera and smiled, saying, "I love big black cock",....the video then ended. It was at that point that Erin held the coffee cup in front of his cock and spurted into it. He kept grunting endlessly as multiple streams of semen flew out of his cock. I don't think I have ever seen that much volume of ball juice. I had already blown my nut into a towel that I retrieved but was getting hard again from watching him.

He asked me what his chances were to have a go at my wife. I invited him to our home for the draft and said that if he made the 5-hour trip, that she was all his! He said that no matter what, he would be there!

When he left the room, I FaceTimed my wife and told her what happened. She was excited and asked to see the coffee cup. She was also amazed at the amount he left in the cup. She dared me to taste it. I immediately said "no". Susannah then said, "If you want me to have sex with him, I need to watch you drink some of it".

I put the cup up to my mouth a tilted it while hesitating. I heard my wife in the background saying "Drink it! Drink it all if you love me".

I tilted the cup and let Erin's spent semen slide into my mouth. There was SO much of it!!! I held it in my mouth and thought about spitting it out. Susannah was in the background..."SWALLOW IT! SWALLOW IT!"

I made two large gulps and was able to swallow all of it but I began gagging from the musky taste. Susannah just said, "Welcome to my world".

My wife was not home yet as she was at our son's house babysitting our grandkids. She planned on being home in an hour or so.

I gave Erin a drink and allowed him to take a shower in the guest bedroom. He asked what my rules were. I told him that he could do whatever he wanted but that I preferred to watch. He was ok with that.

My wife got home as expected and I introduced them. She stands at only 5'1" and looked so tiny in front of his 6'3" body.

She excused herself to get cleaned up. When she returned, she was wearing green silk robe with nothing on underneath.
View attachment 2339304
Erin bent over and kissed my wife. As their lips were locked together, he opened her robe and pulled back taking the time to look her over.

She then had us sit on the couch while she served us drinks and snacks for the first part of the draft. Every so often she would sit on Erin's lap and tongue-kiss him. She never bothered tying her robe closed the entire time. By the 7th draft pick, she was on her knee's with his cock in her mouth. This only lasted a few minutes when he picked my wife up like she was as light as a feather. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He then carried her to our bedroom and placed her gently on the bed. I followed and sat at the foot of the bed but would move around trying to get some memory pictures.

Susannah's pussy was very wet, so he entered her easily from behind. I think he might have become a little annoyed that I was trying to get close-ups, so I backed off and waited a little.

My wife ended up straddling over top of him and sitting on his penis. In only a few pumps of her on top, he came inside her but continued to stay hard and fuck her. His cum leaked out of her but they both kept going.

After about 20 minutes or so, she laid on her back and he got on top of my wife. He fucked her steady and very deep. She was gasping for air with every thrust she took from him. He ended up cumming again in her.

The two of them spent the night in our bed and had another round at about 2:00 a.m.... This was apparent by the noises I heard from the couch where I tried to sleep.

I am writing this from work today. Erin is planning on leaving this afternoon to go home after what I am sure will be an eventful day for him and my wife.

View attachment 2339315

LOVE this story and pics - so so erotic.

View attachment 2339305

View attachment 2339304

View attachment 2339315
Amazing filled up and stretched out wow

View attachment 2339305

View attachment 2339304

View attachment 2339315
Wow,that must have been some very good pussy he had the chance to get. Much better than going to some club buying drinks and getting zero in return.

View attachment 2339305

View attachment 2339304

View attachment 2339315
Got this 80 year old cock HARD. A very lovely story and a beautiful woman.

Back