Sci-Fi/Fantasy Chain Story Idea

A request and a repeat of a PM for any that may have not gotten their PM.

Quesla,

Here is the thread where all the discussion on Laresa has been done:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1#post18762221

Because Laresa's World was a group effort, I could not agree to extend the story with a new writer without permission from the group and a lot of trust in the new writer to remain true to all the personalities of the characters.

If you wish to discuss your ideas with the group then you'll need to post on that thread and see who all responds.

I'm glad you enjoyed the chain and I have forwarded your post on my other thread and this PM to the other writers involved so they could watch the thread in case you do decide to post and chat there.

Thanks,

Red

To the writers of Laresa,

Quesla's original request:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=631

Red haired & friendly? Is there any thoughts on extending Lerissa's story to her new life after loosing her Geniehood? Quesla -I can be reached by pm under my callname -have been pondering Lerissa's life ever since the final chapter with her becoming mortal human.

There ya go. :D

The last story I wrote, early 2007, was a chapter in Laresa.
It looks like the first to come out again will be the rest of it: Hanan's story.

:nana:

It's not yet finished, but the muse is back.

Anybody from the original crew willing/interested in editing the thing once it's done?

:D

The last story I wrote, early 2007, was a chapter in Laresa.
It looks like the first to come out again will be the rest of it: Hanan's story.

:nana:

It's not yet finished, but the muse is back.

Anybody from the original crew willing/interested in editing the thing once it's done?

:D

I'm not a professional editor, but I'm willing to take a gander. :D I look forward to it. :D :nana:

I just learned 2 chapters of Laresa's World is missing. I'm working behind the scenes right now to try and return those 2 chapters to Lit.

~ Red

Thanks to Dark, the new links to those chapters are now on the first page again. :D

Thanks Dark!! :D

Last edited:
One of these days, I'm going to revive this thread with a new side story.

I still have unfinished business with Ch. 10, because I never envisioned James just letting things end the way they did. The ring is still in his time, he has the scent of the thief, and he's going to figure out that when he changes form, his human disease doesn't last long in canine form.

Also have one more transition story in the chain of "Of the People" and "The Beast Within" that needs to be written to fill in the gap there. Just trying to figure out how to do that one without it going too dark, because Severus' chapter mentions that she was stuck in WWII Germany, so that's where the final transition chapter needs to be.

There was just a stark transition between her demeanor between my chapter and Severus'. I always thought that much of a change deserved a full telling beyond what was explained.

Still all sorts of openings between other chapters I could play with as well :D

Definitely sounds good. I've toyed with writing Horace. He's definitely a darker character and I think his would be a very menacing tale.

Back