Sci-Fi/Fantasy Chain Story Idea

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I submitted Laresa's World Ch. 01: Adam

( I wanted a different title like ... changing tides. . .lol... but the title was too long, and nothing catchy came to mind.)

:D

LOL

I like that: chapter 1 = Adam.

:D :D :D

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee

Laresa's World Ch. 01: Adam is out. :D

I'm pretty sure Danielle submitted her's so if Tseranc if you want to know how hers ended, just get with her. :D

Ch. 01 - RedHairedandFriendly - approved 8/29
Ch. 02 - DanielleKitten - submit by August 29th
Ch. 03 - Tseranc - submit by September 5th
Ch. 04 - Black Tulip - submit by September 12th
Ch. 05 - deathlynx - submit by September 19th
Ch. 06 - SEVERUSMAX - submit by September 26th

The title.
Laresa's World Ch. 01: XXXXXX (Your title choice)

**** please note the added red line to this bunch of stuff - - I'll add key facts from author writer's work to this as the story goes. . .like a cheat sheet. ****

If you wish to submit early let me know and I can change the schedule to reflect that. I kept the schedule pretty much the way folks posted coming into the story. With the exception of Danielle and Black Tulip. I know Danielle has a story almost ready to go, so I put her in 2nd. With the stories jumping back and forth through time, if you submit early isn't a big issue, just please let me know if you do, or if you can't reach the schedule date.

Since we didn't get a lot of feedback on if this was going to be her retelling her life or not, I'm not going to start the story that way. We'll need her to reach a place in the story where she either wants freedom, gets it with a Master/Mistress, or something else happens to her, but we can talk more of that later.

I'll submit mine tonight and whoever would like the first copy just let me know. Since we aren't writing the typical genie I'd like to stay away from the standard three wishes and make her use to a Master/Mistress coralate with the ring. So she's pretty much a slave with powers of a Genie and once the person loses the ring, they lose her.

We'll travel through time and space. CAN'T alter major historical events.

She'll have limits: Not bringing back the dead, but if there is one breath left in the body, she can heal them.

How does one lose her: Lose the ring, have it stolen, and lie to her. I like the idea of lieing to her. Like I said you don't have to lie to her, she's going to willingly do as you ask anyway, whether she likes it or not. So lieing to her means the ring disappears, where it goes in time or space is up to you the writer.

Rules can not be revealed unless the Master/Mistress asks about them.

Summinging her. Twisting the ring counter-clockwise by accident, and twisting it while whispering her name on purpose.

Anything else we can think of we can post here.

Last edited:
Cool! I'll go check it out.

:D

Clever idea, to use the red for added stuff.

:cool:

Mine has been submitted, as of yesterday. So cool, my first chain story. The ending doesn't tell how he loses the ring, just that she's happy with this master and enjoying some ... fantasies because he has a very fertile imagination. I also added...that she can't tell her master how to free her unless he asks, that way she's not being naggy about it.

By the way, Red's is fantastic.

I've got something brewing, but no promises yet. Until I have it solid in my head and actually starting to come out of the keyboard, I can't really commit. I never know, with my boy, when I'm going to get five minutes straight to write *laugh*

Back to the West again is what's percolating. If I get it off the ground, I'll run it by you Red.

Darkniciad said:
I've got something brewing, but no promises yet. Until I have it solid in my head and actually starting to come out of the keyboard, I can't really commit. I never know, with my boy, when I'm going to get five minutes straight to write *laugh*

Back to the West again is what's percolating. If I get it off the ground, I'll run it by you Red.

Sounds like a plan. :) I'm sure it'll be fine, just let me know when you know you'll be tossing in something for sure and I can put you on the list. :)

anyway I can get a copy od chapter two to read, before I sit down to work on my own?

Tseranc said:
anyway I can get a copy od chapter two to read, before I sit down to work on my own?
I sent my chapter two to you by PM. Let me know if you don't get it, please?

I think I've found my inspiration.

Probably something with Vikings. :nana:

Tseranc, can you PM me your story when you know how it ends?

:rose:

Okay, I think I can confirm now. I have the core of the tale written, with only a bit of a lead in and some unfilled "notches" I've left in my mind to weave the threads of the preceding chapters into the story.

PMing the story to you in a moment Red. Completely unedited, no spell-check, not even completely re-read all the way through, pounded out on the keyboard first draft. The core of the story is there, though, and should be enough to evaluate it. If it's up to snuff, drop me in the schedule, and I'll get started editing it.

If I make the grade, I'd be much obliged if those ahead of me that have finished, but haven't hit the new story list, could drop me a copy of their chapters when they are ready for submission, so I can fill those notches and make any necessary corrections before delivering it unto my editor and his deadly red sword.

Naturally, whoever is directly ahead of me is the most important for the lead-in, and any suggestions on how to close out their chapters in mine will be much appreciated. The person writing the previous chapter knows the characters better than I do, after all :)

Yes I will put up my chapter for all to read once I get a chapter to read writen lol.

Should we post them here? I mean I can, since it's done and should be actually posted on Lit in the next couple of days.

I plan on it, esecially with mine, as i would like everyone's approval with the final product if i go with what I originally had in mind - the creation of Laraesa.

Daniellekitten said:
Should we post them here? I mean I can, since it's done and should be actually posted on Lit in the next couple of days.

I think we should keep the chapters amongst those participating until they actually post. Everyone else has to wait and see where things are going :D Send them via PM or email to the participants is what I'm thinking.

If anyone else in the chain wants a look at the core I have done, drop me a line and I'll send it out. It could be as useful to see where later chapters are going as where the previous chapters have been.

Tseranc said:
Yes I will put up my chapter for all to read once I get a chapter to read writen lol.
Do not put your chapter up here. Please ONLY send it to Black Tulip. If another wants to read it ahead of time then they need to PM you. Please don't post it in the thread. I would like to see them stay out of the public eye. So PM yours to Black Tulip and no one else unless you are having someone edit etc. . .)

Thanks,

Me - the RedHairedandFriendly one. :D

Tseranc said:
I plan on it, esecially with mine, as i would like everyone's approval with the final product if i go with what I originally had in mind - the creation of Laraesa.

Hmmm..... Tseranc. . . I'll not respond to this till you read my other post, except to say YOU need NO ONE's Approval. I know this is your first story, but as long as you have followed the guidelines, I don't see why anyone would have an issue with creating the character. No one has tackled her creation, so by all means do it. I trust you.

If you still feel strongly about it after I berate you to death and threaten you with bodily harm, then I can't stop you. . .but I'd really like you not to post it to the public thread!

(ooops I responded before you got to read the other posts) Damn... bad Red... (holds out the paddle) Any volunteers?

Darkniciad said:
I think we should keep the chapters amongst those participating until they actually post. Everyone else has to wait and see where things are going :D Send them via PM or email to the participants is what I'm thinking.

If anyone else in the chain wants a look at the core I have done, drop me a line and I'll send it out. It could be as useful to see where later chapters are going as where the previous chapters have been.

I'm okay with us PM'ing things within the group of writers, but not with the public display of the final product. . .otherwise, why bother submitting it at all? Just link it to this thread.

Okay... I covered each post that mentions this, so I think my opinion on it is out there. I'll leave it up to the majority and in the end the individual writer.

**** please note the added red line to this bunch of stuff - - I'll add key facts from author writer's work to this as the story goes. . .like a cheat sheet. ****

NEW SCHEDULE

Ch. 01 - RedHairedandFriendly - approved 8/29
Ch. 02 - DanielleKitten - submit by August 29th
Ch. 03 - Tseranc - submit by September 5th
Ch. 04 - Black Tulip - submit by September 12th
Ch. 05 - deathlynx - submit by September 19th
Ch. 06 - SEVERUSMAX - submit by September 26th
Ch. 07 - Darknacid - submit by October 3rd
Ch. 08 - RedHairedandFriendly - submit by October 10th
*Ch. 09 - DanielleKitten - submit by October 17th

If you DO NOT want to write a second chapter in the story or it doesn't go into the higher chapters then please understand the * chapters may not happen. Thanks

The title: Laresa's World Ch. 01: XXXXXX (Your title choice)

If you wish to submit early let me know and I can change the schedule to reflect that. I kept the schedule pretty much the way folks posted coming into the story. With the exception of Danielle and Black Tulip. I know Danielle has a story almost ready to go, so I put her in 2nd. With the stories jumping back and forth through time, if you submit early isn't a big issue, just please let me know if you do, or if you can't reach the schedule date.

Since we didn't get a lot of feedback on if this was going to be her retelling her life or not, I'm not going to start the story that way. We'll need her to reach a place in the story where she either wants freedom, gets it with a Master/Mistress, or something else happens to her, but we can talk more of that later.

I'll submit mine tonight and whoever would like the first copy just let me know. Since we aren't writing the typical genie I'd like to stay away from the standard three wishes and make her use to a Master/Mistress coralate with the ring. So she's pretty much a slave with powers of a Genie and once the person loses the ring, they lose her.

We'll travel through time and space. CAN'T alter major historical events.

She'll have limits: Not bringing back the dead, but if there is one breath left in the body, she can heal them.

How does one lose her: Lose the ring, have it stolen, and lie to her. I like the idea of lieing to her. Like I said you don't have to lie to her, she's going to willingly do as you ask anyway, whether she likes it or not. So lieing to her means the ring disappears, where it goes in time or space is up to you the writer. Rules can not be revealed unless the Master/Mistress asks about them.

Summinging her. Twisting the ring counter-clockwise by accident, and twisting it while whispering her name on purpose.

Anything else we can think of we can post here.

LOL, yeah i'm just PMing black tulip and YOU (oh editor of mine). It was early, i forgot that it didnt make sense to publicly show somethign not yet public....you know me in the mornings....

Aside from that I feel properly berated now, but where are these beatings you spoke of?

Back