Robert F Kennedy jr.

He has several issues, the least of which is that no one on the Democrat side wants him to be President and the rest of the voting contingent just flat out don't like him.
I think he'll get more votes than people expect, and a good number of them will be fed up Democrats who would never vote for Trump, and some Republican voters for the same reason, but it won't be enough for him to be a factor.

I think he'll get more votes than people expect, and a good number of them will be fed up Democrats who would never vote for Trump, and some Republican voters for the same reason, but it won't be enough for him to be a factor.

He’s a conspiracy nut with a worm-eaten brain. Odd qualities to like in a Presidential candidate, but then again millions voted for Trump.

in the 2012 divorce proceedings, the Times reported that he claimed numerous health ailments that affected his brain function and consequently his earning potential.

However, never mind the brain-dead Kennedy. Indiana Republicans have elected an actual dead person in the primary.

https://gazette.com/news/wex/the-re...cle_3d4fd04d-50de-580c-b426-92566e8e5504.html
from the linky:
The news of Pace's death did not appear to be widely reported. In response to a social media post, a user who lives in the district said many people did not know Pace had passed away.
surely people who turned up to vote in person were informed of the candidate's demise???

if not, and if so many didn't know of the death, well that's just a shitty poor way to run an election.

If he pulls 5% away from Biden I'll be happy.

I think you'll be very disappointed.

from the linky:

surely people who turned up to vote in person were informed of the candidate's demise???

if not, and if so many didn't know of the death, well that's just a shitty poor way to run an election.

I’ve heard of "dead people voting" - but voting for dead people???

🤔

That’s new…

😳

😑

🤣

I’ve heard of "dead people voting" - but voting for dead people???

🤔

That’s new…

😳

😑

🤣
Not really. I can recall at least twice in my life situations where a candidate died immediately before voting day and was either elected or "forced into a runoff". Granted, these were in down-ballot races.

I do recall voting in one off-year election where I was given notice when I got a ballot that one candidate was deceased (Republican so I wouldn't have voted for him in any event).

He’s a conspiracy nut with a worm-eaten brain. Odd qualities to like in a Presidential candidate, but then again millions voted for Trump.
So I guess this worm-in-the-brain means that he not only shunned the COVID vaccine but also shunned Ivermectin.

Back