Robert F Kennedy jr.

He has several issues, the least of which is that no one on the Democrat side wants him to be President and the rest of the voting contingent just flat out don't like him.

He has several issues, the least of which is that no one on the Democrat side wants him to be President and the rest of the voting contingent just flat out don't like him.
Similar to Trump. When the democrap voters jump on the bandwagon he will all of the sudden be their darling.

He needs to get past "the machine" first. I doubt he can.

RFK jr. is a Marianne Williamson level candidate. - Far better than the corrupt orange traitor or anyone else the “republicans” have to offer, but still fatally flawed as a candidate.

*nods*

He’ll bring some amusement to the campaign trail. Anti-vaxer who was once arrested for heroin possession while working as an Assistant District Attorney in the Manhattan DA’s office.

Sr. died when Jr. was 14. That's old enough for most of the work of parenting. Extended families and healthy communities can do the rest. He had some rocky years in adulthood, but he seems to be OK now. With personal experience he could bring some sanity to ending the drug war.

Bobby'd smack this punk fool kid of his eight ways from Thursday.

Why is it that the Left is always the side with the violent rhetoric while claiming that conservatives are the violent ones?

Little Puke pulled out like his Daddy shudda.

RFK Jr. Pulls Out of Troubled Fundraiser

The independent candidate announced through his campaign that he would not attend an event in his honor that had been beset by false reports of celebrity attendees.

Susan MilliganJan. 8, 2024

In health, he looks more likely than Trump and Biden to be alive and lucid on election day.

FzcD9fpacAAPV5Q

I don't trust RFKjr. He defended Michael Skakel, who is the most likely killer of Martha Moxley, and blamed it on a Black guy instead. Come to think of it, there was not a single decent Kennedy, which is why everytime I see a Dead Kennedys album I chuckle.

Back