Republican ticket for 2008

pellso27

Wisdom Seeker
It will be Newt Gingrich as President with Condileeza Rice as VP. If you think I am wrong just wait and see!

They will win too! :rolleyes:

Pelosi is a CUNT

Queersetti said:
The first ticket to not carry a single state!

I mean anyone who would give her the time of day is a loser.

Republicans will not vote for black people

and they suspect that Gingrich is smart. So he's out, too. They'll only vote for white males who can project the aura of amiable idiots. Dan Quayle is their man.

Nothing says 'Family Values' like a man who divorced his wife by fax while she had cancer. Newt 4 Prez!

pellso27 said:
It will be Newt Gingrich as President with Condileeza Rice as VP. If you think I am wrong just wait and see!

They will win too! :rolleyes:
(please be right, please be right, please be right...)

You Sir

PatPowers said:
and they suspect that Gingrich is smart. So he's out, too. They'll only vote for white males who can project the aura of amiable idiots. Dan Quayle is their man.

ARE AN IDIOT

Mr. Show said:
Nothing says 'Family Values' like a man who divorced his wife by fax while she had cancer. Newt 4 Prez!

This is simply untrue.

He sent his FIRST wife a divorce request by fax.
His SECOND wife he visited in the hospital when she had cancer...some men would have brought flowers, he brought a divorce request.

who f***ing cares

RobDownSouth said:
This is simply untrue.

He sent his FIRST wife a divorce request by fax.
His SECOND wife he visited in the hospital when she had cancer...some men would have brought flowers, he brought a divorce request.

He will do a fine job.

Back