Republican Leadership Is A Threat To America

The last part of that video made the most salient point.

"Both sides" are NOT the same.

The Democratic Party has kept the fringe left on the fringe.
In 2016, the fringe "Bernie Bros" tried holding the Democratic party hostage to its radical demands, similar to what the Republicans successfully did in 2023. Democrats, however, had gone through this way back in 1972 when McGovernites successfully sabotaged the Democrats. The chastened Dems instituted the "super delegate" system, which was never tried until 2016. It worked as advertised....procedurally.

Bernie Bros stamped their feet in impotent rage, but there was nothing they could do....legally. So Bernie Sanders withheld his endorsement of the Democratic candidate, Hillary Clinton, until it was too late to matter.

Bernie Sanders is one of the main reasons America suffered for four years through the Trump hellscape. Fuck him, fuck his positions, fuck his "bros". They'll try again in 2028. They know they can't do shit this election cycle.

In that motion, Lewter’s attorneys say he has been diagnosed with significant mental illness and has been committed for evaluation on at least one occasion before Thursday’s deadly encounter.
Lol ya think?

these names ring all sorts of alarm bells as to the kind of person he is, quite apart from any mental-health problems:

He is charged with murder and sexual torture in the March 6 death of 54-year-old Harvest resident Derek Franklin Walls. The suspect and victim knew each other, according to authorities.

He is accused of killing Walls with a hammer.
Lewter was identified in a 2022 social media post as the chairman of Madison County Young Republicans. He also reportedly had a paid position with state Sen. Tom Butler and said in a 2017 interview that he worked on campaigns for ex-U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks and former U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions.

If his closest advisors can hardly tolerate being in his presence, seems like that would make agreeing to policy more challenging than need be.

If his closest advisors can hardly tolerate being in his presence, seems like that would make agreeing to policy more challenging than need be.
It would definitely be a problem. If he is a massive farter, I bet it's the Diet Coke. A lot of those sugar substitutes are like steroids for flatulence production. Splenda was the worst of course, and who can forget Olestra.

I typoed. I meant AOC doesn't gaffe THAT often and some of them are very silly things to care about. This is true of plenty of politicians and I'm sure if we hear frequently from more than what? Fifteen? Twenty. I could google the Senators and Represenatives from New Mexico. Might even be someone I've heard of but I dunno

AOC seems to generally have a firm grasp on what she's talking about. She also has something that a lot of people don't. Knowing when its better to just stay quiet and let other people talk.

Back