Real life Public sex stories and discreet bjs/hand jobs

Jake1123

Experienced
I was on a first date with a beautiful 5’2 girl at a karaoke night with her and some of her friends. She invited me back to her friends house where we drinking/playing drinking games. Shared some sex stories between friends and she got turned on after some of the stories. We had a blanket between the two of us and she was nestled right up to me with her bare feet close to my hips/groin. She started moving around to get comfortable a few times and brushed up against my cock a few times. I thought it was an accident the first few times so I was trying not to get hard. It kept happing with a little more and more direct contact and I knew it wasn’t an accident anymore so I stopped fighting and let myself get hard for her. Her friends were surrounding us very close and kept playing games. And she just kept giving me the best foot job of my life. I would turn my head towards her and whisper all the things I was going to do to her later and stare into her eyes deeply as she was rubbing her foot all over my cock. Her friends unaware or aware but I could have cared less.

Back in my 20s I enjoyed going out drinking, strip club hoping and all that. There was a weekend my friend invited me out to a college party, and at first I turned him down and explained college parties weren't my thing. Back then I was aggressive even when I was sober and drunk college frat boys were a big trigger. He accepted for the time.

Later on he extended the invitation again and I decided why the hell not. As the day ended he was telling me about then party a bit more and revealed that it was at this college near us that was a liberal arts kind of place. I immediately was regretting this decision until we arrived. They had set it up to look like a club and had bowls filled with those neo condoms and then I realized this is more like a rave. Everyone was dancing and grinding on one another, girls were soaked in water, sweat with hard nipples threatening to pierce through their tops.

I found a girl and me and my friend began dancing with her. She would grind up against me while I squeezed her tits. I felt her heat against the crotch of my jeans as she slowly soaked my jeans with her pussy. My cock was throbbing wanting free and she must have felt it, because she unzipped my jeans stroked my cock and jumped on top of me. We fucked from the dance area to a corner. I tried to pull out to get a condom and she wrapped her legs around me locking me in.

I have 2 to share, probably more that happened. First, I had a cousin drop in unannounced. Kind of an emergency for her, she was 23, had been stripping in LA since she was 16(fake ID), had a three year old daughter and didn't know who the father was, and had married a much older man that she discovered was organized crime tied. She was disappearing because she got called by LAPD Homicide asking her to meet( Thought it was bullshit until I came home from work and found two LAPD Homicide detectives in my kitchen a couple of weeks later.) Anyway, her first night at my house she was talking about her work, all the sex, especially with rock stars( that was true too, she had pictures LOL) and I asked her too cool it, I had only had sex 3 times at 30 years old... and she said 'Oh that wont do cousin" and unzipped my pants and sucked my cock right on the couch, my room mate 3 feet away on the floor watching TV. He never noticed that, he did notice though that the rest of the evening every hour or so she took me back to my room.. she changed 3 times to 9 the first night.
And MORE COUSINS. Two cousins were traveling cross country with my aunt and uncle, the cousins were actually one blood, and the other a cousin in law, married to the blood cousins brother. While the parents visited my parents, the girls visited me. They had come to my softball game ( I suck, the only white guy on a team of hispanic friends, I had a job and was on the team cause I bought the beer LOL. They just stuck me in left field, hoped no one hit anything my way, and new my turn at bat was an out.) Anyway, the cousins thought I needed a neck massage, and in fact we could all. So here I am, sitting in front of a lounge chair on the floor, my married cousin behind me rubbing my neck, while the blood cousin is cross legged between my legs and I am rubbing her neck. Well, the married cousin, I had just met her but there was an energy there that was hard to miss. I found out later she had married as a virgin, her husband was WAY older than her and a complete prude, and she was desperate to experience more than just once a month missionary to make babies. And she is sitting behind me at head level in a mini skirt, legs on either side of me. I am NOT a player and how this happened I have no idea. I have a theory that cousins are actually the ideal casual sex partner, you already love each other and whatever happens you are going to still love each other, its just easy and comfortable. Well the cousin in front of me has LOVELY breasts, I discovered that as neck massage turned into something more. And she was too distracted to notice I was leaning back, head turned, and sucking and kissing the other cousin on the crotch of her basic white cotten panties. This went on until blood cousin bailed, I had unbuttoned her denim cutoffs and slid my hand into her arousal moistened panties, and I think it was, flee now or fuck soon and she fled..just to the couch 4 feet away. But she went to sleep, and married cousin and I slipped off around the corner and she got her pussy eaten, leaning against the wall as I knelt in front. for her first time, and knowing her husband, last time. She really wanted to suck a cock at least once too, but couldn't get up the courage with her sister in law so close.
Wish I could have that night replayed, I would have whispered to my blood cousin my belief that cousins are perfect lovers( and I did really love her, she was a terrific friend and great gal)before I slipped my hands into her pants.. and married cousin told me in the hallway what had happened. Blood cousin was her best friend and had introduced her to the brother, and now felt really guilty her brother was such a dud and her bestie was trapped without ever experience anything sexual. Just a little more finesse and I could have been on my back, blood cousin sitting on my lap and married cousin on my face, so damn close LOL. I don't think either knew what was going on between me and the other. I met up with both a year later on vacation and it was really tense between them with me there. Pretty sure neither had told the other. Neither of them speak to me at all now, I think they have some real hangups about what happened, I decided its regret for not going farther, a lot more fun than thinking its guilt and disgust. And both have husbands that probably wouldn't be understanding.

My sophomore year in college, so around 2008, my then girlfriend and I went to see a movie in a theater. The movie? Michael Clayton. We were feeling VERY horny at the time, so, before the movie, we were having a bit of fun in her car. I had driven to see her in her hometown in Michigan and she was driving us around. Now, mind you, this was in the middle of the day in a bigger city (no, not Detroit or Grand Rapids for my Michigan friends), and she parked towards the middle/back of the parking lot. We made our way into the back seat and started fooling around. Or tops and her bra came off and our pants came down and she began giving me a handjob and I began fingering her.

I also began sucking on her tits in between our mouth capturing one another and our tongues intertwining and exploring one another's mouths. Our hips would thrust against our respective hands and our moans were becoming louder and louder by the minute. We just couldn't stop and the fact that we were in a public sitting just made it that much hotter to us. I can still remember her body clasping around my fingers as she orgasmed that day and my load shooting against her body as she stroked me to completion in her car.

We cleaned ourselves up, to the best of our ability, and went in to see the movie as her parents expected a recap of the movie, or at least part of it as they were pretty controlling of her back then. We did mess around in the back of the theater as well. Making out and I did pinch her nipples underneath her shirt as she had the brilliant idea of not putting her bra back on. I fingered her in the theater as well during the movie and we got her top off as well to make her tits easily accessible. To this day, I still get slightly aroused whenever I think about George Clooney lol.

I was on a first date with a beautiful 5’2 girl at a karaoke night with her and some of her friends. She invited me back to her friends house where we drinking/playing drinking games. Shared some sex stories between friends and she got turned on after some of the stories. We had a blanket between the two of us and she was nestled right up to me with her bare feet close to my hips/groin. She started moving around to get comfortable a few times and brushed up against my cock a few times. I thought it was an accident the first few times so I was trying not to get hard. It kept happing with a little more and more direct contact and I knew it wasn’t an accident anymore so I stopped fighting and let myself get hard for her. Her friends were surrounding us very close and kept playing games. And she just kept giving me the best foot job of my life. I would turn my head towards her and whisper all the things I was going to do to her later and stare into her eyes deeply as she was rubbing her foot all over my cock. Her friends unaware or aware but I could have cared less.
And the rest of the story?

Back