READ THIS PAMFAM!!!!!!!!!

Roland Gilliad

The King of Funky
Enough is Enough and its time for a change!
I am tired of morgoth comign in and acting as if he owns the board. as if he has the right to make judgement calls. I Write for his char to try and enhance the story. If He has a problem with that then he can GET OFF OUR THREADS number one he hasnent done ANYTHING to contribute to the arabian nights thread and then he walks on in and wants to change it weather the rest of us like it or not. He wont let other people write for his char because he dosent like it.
WHINE WHINE WHINE morgoth u SOB DEAL WITH IT! you got a problem with us writing for your char. FINE then Stop posting on our threads. Stop Interfearing with our conversations and plots. AND STOP YOU FUCKINg WHINING! IT IS ALL IN FUN! IF YOU WANT TO BE SERIOUS GO WRITE A BOOK! BY YOURSELF! I WONT HAVE YOU COME IN AND RUIN ALL OF OUR HARD WORK! WHO IS WITH ME IN STOPPING THE EGOMANIACAL MADMAN! I IM NOT ALLPOWERFUL IT IS YOU AND YOU SAYING YOU ARE A GOD BRINGING IN YOUR DEMONS AND ACTING AS IF YOU OWN THIS MESSAGE BOARD! IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO PUT UP WITH IT OR SHUT UP PERMINANTLY! IF YOU THREATEN TO DESTROY MY CHAR WITHOUT RHYME OR REASON I WILL RESTART THE THREAD AND ASK THE PAMFAM TO MAKE IT SO YOU CANT POST ON IT! SO LET IT BE WRITTEN SO LET IT BE DONE! AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE!

Hoorah! Hoorah! Roland is the man! I thought that I was the only one who felt this way! Morgoth is the reason I quit writing under the Gods thread. Every rule someone invokes, he feels exempted to! ROLAND, I BACK YOU 100% AND MAYBE IF ENOUGH OF US COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS EGOTISTICAL THREAD HOG AND STORY RUINER, SOMETHING WILL BE DONE! One could hope.

Wheh! I feel better now. I'm going to post my entry in ther contest and then restart the gods thread. After my post, you should all see a goal to the story line. Help me out and ignore the Morgoth's post and the story will start flowing again. Be patient.

P.S. I love the writers here and the story's are fantastic. Sorry I haven't written lately, but a job promotion coupled with a 10 day flu bug has had me off the puter!

The devil's advocate

I would say that we could try to agree on something less drastic, and talk it over.

The problem can be solved with such an easy thing as getting that kind of players to behave a bit. Roland seemed to be going the same way, and now it has turned into a more normal character. And sometimes still has the tendency to write things that happen at the end of another thread that is still being played, and may never get that way. So maybe we could try to convince Morgoth to do something similar with his character.

I agree with Roland in the fact that anyone can write about other characters, if not, the story would be too slow; but for example in the Arabian Nights thread making Lokken go away suddenly seems strange. I know that that was to save the thread...

Look... I'm the first person to say that I want to encourage anyone who wants to play to join, but I really have a problem with Morgoth.

Has anyone been reading his posts?

Half of them make no sense the other half he's Mr Invincible. It's like a 5 year old is writing them.

Looking at all the other great writers, and the way everyone else seems capable of moving the story line onwards without totally ending them... I have to ask, should he really be here? If he wants to stay he needs some major education before he'll be a welcome poster.

I mean... for one small example in the King & Country thread we were fighting Orc's. This gave everyone a chance to show what they would do in a fighting situation. His post was something like,

The battle was over in 10 minutes. They all cleaned up
the blood from their stuff and moved on.

What the hell is that??? It's just too frustrating.

Well he cant be 5 because he caught on that in the gods thread, characters were finding a way to kill gods. So what does he say, AND NO SPECIAL RULES MAY BE MADE AGAINST ME! in character no less! GEEEEEEEEEZ!

Hey, I jusy would like it if you could write something good about my characters for once, and I am making my characters weaker, also, if you want more detail, I'll write in more detail. Have you ever once seen me write that the other characters are lummoxes in the story. If you could give me a while, my characters will become weak, okay? If everyone could just make a description of their characters it would help me just a little and I'll know how to shape my characters. I'm sorry if everyone is pissed and I'll try to improve, you might want to remember that I've only been here for a month.

Rejoice my Brothers for morgoth is beginning to change his ways! let us allow him to join the Brotherhood of Storys and we will make discriptions as soon as time allows!

All truly hail, one of the great word masters, Roland(seriously). I wish to say that I will make amends, and that I am truly sorry. All hail, the great Writers, king of literature, the great writers, of whom awards are not necessary, but are certainly deserved.

I can if you want.(Just kidding) I am happy to finally be admitted though.

You see, talking people understand themselves. Examples:

King Arthur and Mordred
Gandalf and the Balrog
David and Goliath
Saddam Hussein and the World
Arabs and Palestinians
Euskadi Terrorist Association and Spanish Government

etcetera, etcetera.

yo morgoth. reason your sls are complained about and such is BECAUSE YOU ARE ANNOYING!!!!! these mosters mr invincible IS PISSING PEEPS OFF! GET THE HINT!!!

There is always a weakness in my monsters, if you could sometimes let me say the weakness, it would help the story. Okay, so piss off, and I thought we settled this argument long ago.

morgoth, we would love to hear the weaknesses, but you go about it the wrong way, people don't want to stand and talk while monsters are thrashing towards them... case in point Strange Land 2
Insteading of writing YOUR post, saying

I know of a legend, you guys want to hear it?

How about
Quick, let's grab some silver (or whatever the weakness is) and let's go KILL SOME DRAGONS. WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!
::blood cry as the warriors head off to get them some dragon ass::

I find more and more that your post just consist of you asking 1 question, which is nice for some things, like a quiet ride in the country, but in the heat of battle, it doesn't fit. I am just speaking my mind, any one else think different please tell me, I would rather be proven wrong than right.

(Angrily)You know poohlive... (suddenly changing to nice and hugging)You always have a great solution to arguments. Not like I mean offense. Your solutions always seem to work. Are you sure you weren't a monk in your previous life? I'll try what you said, and thanks... For the second time.

::ducking::
Oh, yeah, lol. No problem, Whooh. Thought I was going to get it there. I don't know about being a monk or something, but i do look cute in those robes.
::poses::
No Problem Morgoth, we all want you to stay. Even thought some might not show it as much as others.

(is it time for a group hug, or am i a bit off?)

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes it is time for a group hug.(Picks up everybody and squeezes) Your the best friends a psychotic overlord who wants to take over the other dimension or this one could have.

and they say only girls have mood swings...

*grins* how cute... *struggling to breathe* Have fun, kiddies... *dissapears*

Back