Re: Panties, peeing and wetting

The3Ps

Really Experienced

In search of a woman to share my love of well worn scented panties, peeing and wetting. Young or mature welcome. Straight or bi. Just please be willing to Pm and vividly share your appreciation for these fetishes as well. Thanks

Hi, Long time Lit. reader but only have been a member since 2020. Just a gentleman who enjoys seeing women in their everyday panties. Even fuller cut, briefs, granny panties. Seeking a woman to chat with and share (waist pics only) with. I'm 55 and prefer women in their 40s and 50s. Please PM with a little about yourself and let's see where it goes. Thanks, Ohh and keep those panties moist.

In search of a woman to share my love of well worn scented panties, peeing and wetting. Young or mature welcome. Straight or bi. Just please be willing to Pm and vividly share your appreciation for these fetishes as well. Thanks
We wet our knickers

Hi, Long time Lit. reader but only have been a member since 2020. Just a gentleman who enjoys seeing women in their everyday panties. Even fuller cut, briefs, granny panties. Seeking a woman to chat with and share (waist pics only) with. I'm 55 and prefer women in their 40s and 50s. Please PM with a little about yourself and let's see where it goes. Thanks, Ohh and keep those panties moist.
I'm too young for you

You can be outside those ages, it's okay. It's more the panty cut, style. And if you share a panty kink. Thanks!!

As a matter of fact I am. Can be just waist, front or back. And well worn, scented knickers/panty gussets or panels are Always WELCOME!! Thanks.

Sounds lovely and quite the turn on. I love the idea of, "pulled to one side" for thicker juices!!

Back