Questions, Thoughts, Random hijinks

Pretty new here, not sure I've got anything figured out. With alot of messages and new friends to chat with I figured I should just create my own
thread where any random antics can occur.
No theme... other than whatever you want to discuss, ask or contribute.

I found these questions (many that I get asked and reply over and over lol) so I'll start with this to make it easier to know me and hopefully answer less often lol.

1. Are you male or female? Male

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Bi

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Kitchen

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? Yes

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Definitely

6. What is your favorite position? Standing

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Sub

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodoxNipple Sensative
9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? Poop Golden shower Nasty

11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? No. Someone else's bed/couch? Yes. Sex in a car? Yes. In an airplane? No. On a boat/ship? Yes

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Yes always, whomever I'm with at the moment. I'm very much in the present

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 5 cut

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Shaved

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Dancing

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Mouth, face

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you?

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes we were horny

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Yes

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? If you want to know more ask me.

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Yes enjoyable very much. Originally here to read stories.

22. Any other facts? I love music most types, but my favorite is old school

So that's my random start to this thread...we'll see how things go

Back