Questions for all of my fellow crossdressers

Adventurouscdm

Titties & beer
I've been dressing up for 20 years myself. At first it was just something I thought of while I was young and in my party stage. My wife was gone one night and I was horny and wanted to do something different. Been wearing her stuff ever since. Of course I buy my own heels, wig and fake tits and even outfits sometimes too but wearing her stuff is a real turn on for me. Do your wives / significant others know about your secret? Has anyone seen you dressed? In 20 years nobody has seen me dressed until last year. A neighbor from the street I used to live on has some kinks of her own so I knew it would be safe to fill her in on my secret and she has been turned on by it ever since. Does anyone go all out with makeup, jewelry, etc ? Another part of it that I find thrilling is both driving around at night dressed up and being outside at night dressed up. Both have that thrill of being caught out in the open but the safety of the darkness to help keep from being exposed. Curious to hear about how it started for other CD's and what part turns you on the most.

Back