Quest for Glory(or money)

They met up at the factory where they met Dell. He said in a in carefully chosen speech he said that he would provide sponsorship for them, which included equipment, temporary protection and advertisements.

Jonas was working on his computer. Typing in code after code for a stupid money works program. He cricked his neck, hoping that he could go home soon.
The sword pressed against his neck. He froze, unable to move.
"Jonas, how have you been doing?" Garret laughed, taking away the sword.
"Oh, Hey Garret. Long time no see. I have been all right."
Garret laughed, idle chit chat was beneath him, he got down to business, "I need the latest technology in weapons. I have another mission."
Jonas sighed, he hated stealing form his company. He almost got caught last time. "I don't know..."
The knife sliced through the air, almost hitting his ear. It hit solidly on the wall beside him.
Jonas screamed, looking at the knife, that was close. There seemed to be a bag hanging from it.
"Twice as much as last time. Come on, you gotta help me out."
Jonas took the bag and opened it. Twenty thousand, that was a lot. He could finally leave this job, leave this entire country.
"Ok," he said, "Give me half an hour. Be at the back alley. I will have a few bags of what you want."
Garret left, he still had a few more people to talk to before going back to the alley. He quickly jumped into his Cougar, put it in gear, and drove off.
He wondered how old Benny was doing...

Mr.Sega Mission log: day 1 of operation "3rd Act"
"Enter mission log, i have made my way into the quest witch will lead me to Billy. My spies in the microsoft building are ready for my assassination plan. once gates is dead, my 2nd hand man will take his place and his fortune. we will then take the golden disk away from microsofts evil clutches. My supply men are in place. they need dells signature on some things. that will make him look like the assassin and conspiritor. uht-oh gates is coming in for inspection. i have already finished the program he asked for and then 3 more that my co-workers handed to me cos they got fired. i am currently working on the 65th floor of the 100 floor mega complex of microsoft HQ i am expected to be promoted to lvl 71 by tomorrow. IBM out..."

The lawyer approached the group again. They hadn't even heard him last time.

"Hello, gentlemen. We would sponsor you, and you would get more bucks from us than from Dell. Also, if you don't accept the sponsoring, as we are bigger and we DOMINATE the computer world you'll travel will be doomed. The decission is quite easy..."

Garret pulled the cougar into the back alley.
Benny had been most kind. He glanced back at his array of ammo. There was everything from 22 shells to missiles. Now, if old Jonas had the...
Jonas was standing outside, three big bags next to him. Garret smiled, this was going to be great.
He parked the car.
"Is that all?"
Jonas nodded, trying not to look at him. Garret knew why.
"I am sorry. Look this is it, no more deals, promise?"
Garret offered his hand. Jonas perked up, shook it furiously, and helped him put the bags in the trunk.
He drove off in a hurry, he was late.
Garret cursed himself for sleeping in. It was worth it though, he hadn't had that good of sleep since before the war.
Garret pulled onto a street, he could see the factory. There were a few people already out there, Garret could see Mirazi in the middle of them. quickly he parked the car.
"Well folks, the cavalry is here."
He smiled, opening the trunk.

"Just in time, too, look, it's the servant of our biggest enemy, Gates, would you be so kind as to demonstrate your arsenal on this peice of filth?" Mirazi asked Garret.

Garret smiled, he was always up for a challenge, especially a show off.
He quickly opened one of the bags, automatics, rifles, shotguns, the ever classic swords, a few grenade launchers, and a...
Garret took it out, the Bazooka2X. A new weapon, he held it up in the air, making sure everyone saw the glint of it. The sucker was huge, but hardly weighed anything, not like the old one. This you could almost carry it with you.
Garret loaded the weapon, looking around for a target. There were a few apartment buildings, but he didn't want to go for that. There might be people living there, he certainly wouldn't want his house blown away.
Garret looked over across the way, there was a tank, turned over, but still pretty much intact. In front of it, was a Volkswagon beetle. Garret smiled again.
"Come on now. I know you don't want to go on this trip deaf, everyone put in these ear plugs."
Garret threw a bag of small yellow plugs to Mirazi. He handed them out, giving a questioning look to Garret.
Garret just smiled back, it was gonna be big.
"Everyone watch the bug," he said, sarcastically. He saw them all turn their heads.
Quickly Garret put in two ear plugs.
Garret pulled down on the bazooka, hard. There was a very loud sound as the lever finally came home. It is a mother to cock this thing, but it always delivered.
Garret lined up the sights. The crosshairs pointed right between the beetle and the tank.
He fired.
A horrific boom thundered through the air. There were two explosions, one right after the other.
A wall of fire enveloped the beetle and the tank. It exploded outward. Garret looked upon it and smiled.
"Hold on to that dial, it ain't over yet folks."
A third explosion flew the beetle up 50 feet into the air, while sending sparks of fire everywhere. The beetle landed, with a crash, on the other side of the street.
Garret removed the ear plugs. He cricked his neck, proud of what he had done.
Garret put the Bazooka back, and closed the trunk. The fire at the end of the street was already dying down. It was a special kind of chemical, fast burning, hot, and out within five minutes.
The fire slowly went out.
Garret looked on with great interest. He always wondered how much damage this puppy could really do.
He saw that the tank was gone. It hadn't just exploded, if it had there would have been pieces left, like the beetle. The tank, however, just wasn't there. There was only a huge black mark on the pavement.
"Well," he said, grinning, "Is that what you had in mind?"

"Beautiful, now where'd that lawyer go?" Mirazi said looking around.

The lawyer had jumped for cover. He saw this guys where crazy. Well, no money then for them. He got out his mobile phone and then pressed the call button. He just said one word: "NO". Then the machinery that would crush them started rolling. The first thing they noticed is that every single electronic device they had had a Blue Screen of Death and there was no way thay it could work again...

Garret saw it, "Oh holy Shit."
He quickly looked at the group, not enough room in his car, and there was nothing else that could carry them all. Garret looked around, there was nothing.
He counted them, 6, there was 6 in all, not including the lawyer.
Could they all fit on his hood? It might be a long shot, but he had to try.
Garret hadn't done any work to the car, except for regular tune ups, so it was immune to the shield the lawyer had set up.
"Damn lawyers," Garret spit on the ground.
"Everyone, you want to live? Get on the car."
Garret got inside, Mirazi got on the passenger. As soon as everyone was on he sped off.
Garret drove three blocks before stopping. They were well away from harms way.
"So," he said, getting out of the car, "Friends of yours?"

Mr.Sega: i saw them speed up and they stopped when they saw me..
"took you long enough. The Plane will be ready in 1 hour. goto the old airport i will meet you there." i glanced inot the backseat and saw all those guns i grabbed two auto shotguns and a belt of frag grenades
"i may need these" i got on my Harley and holstered the weapons and rode off to the air field to clear it.....

Back