Pussy spanking

i've never had it done yet... does anyone else have pussy spankings used as a potential punishment? i didn't realize it could also be used as stimulation
If you're at the point of getting to an orgasm, lets say with fingering, then a spanking of the clit can drive you nuts, especially if the person alternates fingering, spanking, fingering, spanking, etc. But you have to be seriously aroused first. Also, calling you names at this point adds to the stimulation

lovely thread and glad to see others who enjoy this as much as me. as far as how hard or how long it all depends on mood environment and chemistry. It’s very arousing and easy for me to climax that way. I spend a lot of alone time doing just that but would much prefer to have someone else do it for me lol

lovely thread and glad to see others who enjoy this as much as me. as far as how hard or how long it all depends on mood environment and chemistry. It’s very arousing and easy for me to climax that way. I spend a lot of alone time doing just that but would much prefer to have someone else do it for me lol
Yes! Can't just start out at full throttle 😂

Definitely agree though. The angle is so much better when someone else does it

My husband bought me a lovely soft leather flogger last year. Being bent over and restrained while he stands behind me and slaps my pussy with it is my new favourite.The sting!
Even better if he throws in a couple of gentle spanks to calm it all down 😊
Way to pop in and make us all jealous, Dolly. 😂

Never had it done!

I would love to try it, I like a little stinging sensation in that area, as I use tingling gels to make me hot sometimes. I am just dabbling with a strong curiosity towards BDSM.
Try spanking your pussy with a riding crop after you've gotten yourself very aroused, go back and forth between spanking and fingering over and over. Always better if someone else does it to you while your tied down, but gives you a sense of what it's like

I want to talk about pussy spanking. Who likes it? How hard, and how many times? Fuck after or no? Aim for the clit, or flat across the lips?
I learned about pussy spanking from an online Lit playmate several years ago. Every woman I've spanked since was a pussy spanking virgin and loved it, especially when they were already highly aroused.

I want to talk about pussy spanking. Who likes it? How hard, and how many times? Fuck after or no? Aim for the clit, or flat across the lips?
spread legs, light tapping with three fingers after circular arousal and whisperinng a story, like husband has sent builder to get paid while he's at the football ... every few light taps with rythm add some random harder slaps, then harder circles above her clit ... there will be noise and jerks beware

Back