Pussy spanking

Personally I love getting my pussy spanked or any part of my body for that matter and I like it rough and I usually do have sex after I mean why get spanked and then not get fucked

Oh yes, please!
When I am very turned on, spanking my pussy will make me cum. I love it when my lover opens my lips a bit before using her hands on me, or uses her whip on my lips. Mmmmmm. I also like my breasts to be whipped.
Great thread!

Never had it done!

I would love to try it, I like a little stinging sensation in that area, as I use tingling gels to make me hot sometimes. I am just dabbling with a strong curiosity towards BDSM.

Gah, I love it! I wish my boyfriend would do it more often (he's still iffy about getting "really rough" with me).

uhuh please....he enjoys using his hand or more so, his riding crop. oooo the fun he had watching my reactions in the store as he bought that crop....knowing full well what it would be used for.

Baby Steps

I find that for the first time its always good to take it slow when spanking a pussy. Usually, I like to spank it and then tongue her clit.

Within hours it might hurt to pee but they have told me they always think of me!

I tend to use a ruler or hairbrush.

I spanked the puss last night. The wife loved it. and loved the pussy licking she got afterwards!

The pain slut that introduced me to all this loved it...

and I was uncomfortable with it, but at one point, when she came violently while I was pushing my limits with it, I saw the light!

My current girlfriend likes it, lightly, but only when very aroused.

I usually lurk over, I have just posted on the photo board but I rellay love being spanked lightly when I am really aroused...

Definitely like it. Not too hard ( hand or flogger) Lots of times. Definitely fuck after. Both but I enjoy clit more.

i've never had it done yet... does anyone else have pussy spankings used as a potential punishment? i didn't realize it could also be used as stimulation

Back