poor poor trump... fucker can't catch a break

Just wait until you’re in the GO FUCK YOURSELF club! Or get called an idjit. Or be told it’s not his fault you can’t keep up with the class. Never put him on ignore and you’ll have a bright spot in your day when he posts.
I've made the club!

I have all three 'rewards' mentioned, a few extras about being poorly educated and too old to exist, and some more dismissive comments about my lack of knowledge about finances.

Do I get a gold star or ... something?

Apparently you left that "broad base of knowledge" in your other pants because it's certainly not showing up here.

Maybe a better excuse would be that you lost all of it in a HDD crash back in 2016?

You’re one of those angry little guys who idolize Trump, aren’t you?

Oh, I forgot that you’re the wacko who talks in circles when he’s caught saying something dumb.

There's a thing lawyers do when asking questions of witnesses on the stand; they parrot the words of the witness exactly. They do it even when it's grammatically incorrect and sounds really dumb.

Do you know why?

Because any other words misstate the evidence and testimony already given.

Which is an objection which will be sustained by the court and the question tossed. Worse you won't be allowed to ask it again because you already did and the other side will object with "Asked and answered."

So, shit for brain, objection; misstates the evidence and testimony given. Sustained!

Have a great day fucking yourself over.

I know the MAGAts here think everything is designed to bury trump and now disrupt his election campaign (has he tried to claim “Nuh uh, I didn’t interfere in the election, you did!” yet?).

But really, when you become the POTUS you’re gonna be scrutinized and your past will come back to bite you, not to mention if you keeps up with the shady shit you did in private enterprise you’re going to get held accountable.
When will they scrutinize Joe? Or Obama?

non-profit Government Watchdog accusing trump campaign of violating law over payments ($7.2m) designated as 'legal' to a company that doesn't actually offer any legal services and is managed by trump's campaign treasurer + four other committees

it's a witch hunt, i tells ya!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...1&cvid=4f89057e7eae466b8f3c774f2bfb1fd3&ei=61
His Communist Inquisitors and modern-day Torquemada will leave the application of no legal absurdity nor judicial gymnastic unexplored in their farcical quest to destroy the man that most Americans want to return to the White House.

Fine with me if they do. Problem is y’all tried and couldn’t find anything to hang Biden with
That is not true. He is the most documented criminal to ever be President. Your Senate Majority Leader proved himself, with a narcissistic act of self-castration, to be less than a man and unfit for his job.

Ironic term..."poor"...for a billionaire who DIDN'T make his money off warmongering and subsequent insider trading (I'm looking at YOU, Pelosi!) and was POTUS and will repeat. Because you know..Biden? He ain't gonna be around. He's...taking a diplomatic trip to PNG and...I don't think it's going to go well. I heard the natives developed a taste. They call the dish "frieden biden".

Ironic term..."poor"...for a billionaire who DIDN'T make his money off warmongering and subsequent insider trading (I'm looking at YOU, Pelosi!) and was POTUS and will repeat. Because you know..Biden? He ain't gonna be around. He's...taking a diplomatic trip to PNG and...I don't think it's going to go well. I heard the natives developed a taste. They call the dish "frieden biden".
are you well, mentally?

That is not true. He is the most documented criminal to ever be President. Your Senate Majority Leader proved himself, with a narcissistic act of self-castration, to be less than a man and unfit for his job.
How many indictments, charges and impeachments?

There's a thing lawyers do when asking questions of witnesses on the stand; they parrot the words of the witness exactly. They do it even when it's grammatically incorrect and sounds really dumb.

Do you know why?

Because any other words misstate the evidence and testimony already given.

Which is an objection which will be sustained by the court and the question tossed. Worse you won't be allowed to ask it again because you already did and the other side will object with "Asked and answered."

So, shit for brain, objection; misstates the evidence and testimony given. Sustained!

Have a great day fucking yourself over.
Arpy, this is, at best, a circular logic statement. It is based upon a false assumption that this forum is somehow a legal court and that you are a lawyer allowed to question witnesses, and you attack someone who disagrees with you by calling him a 'shit stain'.

You wrongly concluded that he made a mistake and, therefore, that he is not allowed to continue speaking, as you have, as judge and defense attorney, overruled him.

You have no such authority in this court of Lit opinion. Take a seat, councilor, contain yourself, and observe court decorum.

So book ‘em, Dano!

B
D
S
Is real. Please, be compassionate to those suffering.

and now yet another law firm wants to cut their ties and quit representing trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...31&cvid=80cee7ffd6b54fafaa1586e1543b18e3&ei=7

In a filing to a Manhattan court, the law firm—LaRocca, Hornik, Greenberg, Rosen, Kittridge, Carlin and McPartland—said there had been an "irreparable breakdown in the attorney-client relationship."

The firm, which has represented Trump and his election campaign for several years, had been defending the former president in a lawsuit filed by A.J. Delgado, Trump's former senior advisor who said she was fired after she became pregnant by her supervisor during the 2016 presidential campaign. She was Trump's director of Hispanic outreach at the time.

Delgado is suing the Trump campaign and Trump's former advisers Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer, claiming gender and pregnancy discrimination. All the defendants have denied any wrongdoing in the case.
having said that, Delgado is objecting to their withdrawal since she thinks it's a means to avoid compliance... the judge says they must continue for now but will make a ruling.

So you’re saying it started when folks were afforded civil rights and voting rights?

Got it. Trying to put folks back to where they belong, always seems to be the call.
Chobham in particular has devoted his entire life to overturning Brown v. Board of Education.
He says he wants a return to the days when "a colored man took his orders instead of his wallet".

Nah, it all began with Elvis and his swivel hips getting on TV. That was the beginning of the end of civilization as we know it.
"Elvis the pelvis" brought race music to impressionable white teenage girls.
Ron DeSantis' Florida history textbook said so.

Chobham in particular has devoted his entire life to overturning Brown v. Board of Education.
He says he wants a return to the days when "a colored man took his orders instead of his wallet".
That sounds like the small minded way most of these MAGA folks think.

MAGA is the nicer term.

Back