poor poor trump... fucker can't catch a break

Strange thing to say when you don't know me and I've built a law practice of defending the civil rights of my clients.

And your comment makes me wonder; are you sure you're new here? Because it certainly sounds like you aren't.

Oh, now you’re a civil rights defense attorney? 🤣

Of course you are, just as you consider Trumps lawyers to be defending his civil rights. :rolleyes:

Of course you are, just as you consider Trumps lawyers to be protecting his civil rights. :rolleyes:

I am a lawyer.

You are not.

I protect the rights, civil or otherwise, of my clients and have done so since I was admitted to the State Bar.

You prove you're an asshole without a clue every day and think you're a winner at it. Which you are. Most definitely a winner at being the asshole of the day.

Good luck with that.

Of course you are, just as you consider Trumps lawyers to be defending his civil rights. :rolleyes:

Maybe Derpy was on OJ Simpson’s defense team in some small capacity???

🤔

Last edited:
I am a lawyer.

You are not.

I protect the rights, civil or otherwise, of my clients and have done so since I was admitted to the State Bar.

You prove you're an asshole without a clue every day and think you're a winner at it. Which you are. Most definitely a winner at being the asshole of the day.

Good luck with that.

You’ve got me beat on ignorant assholism.

I’ve got a very broad base of knowledge and professional expertise in several useful fields. I’m not mean to anyone who hasn’t fired the first shot.

Unlike you, counselor, my morality is not for hire.

You’re about as charming as a stranger’s discarded dildo.

You’ve got me beat on ignorant assholism.

I’ve got a very broad base of knowledge and professional expertise in several useful fields. I’m not mean to anyone who hasn’t fired the first shot.

Unlike you, counselor, my morality is not for hire.

You’re about as charming as a stranger’s discarded dildo.

Apparently you left that "broad base of knowledge" in your other pants because it's certainly not showing up here.

Maybe a better excuse would be that you lost all of it in a HDD crash back in 2016?

Strange thing to say when you don't know me and I've built a law practice of defending the civil rights of my clients.

And your comment makes me wonder; are you sure you're new here? Because it certainly sounds like you aren't.

You wrote:

“I've been watching society devolve for a long time. It started in the 60's with simple things like sit ins and protests.”

Sit ins and protests in the sixties started the devolution of society, but you didn’t mean the civil rights movement?

Were the protests of the Vietnam War the thing that began the downfall of society?

You wrote:

“I've been watching society devolve for a long time. It started in the 60's with simple things like sit ins and protests.”

Sit ins and protests in the sixties started the devolution of society, but you didn’t mean the civil rights movement?

Were the protests of the Vietnam War the thing that began the downfall of society?

I don't know. Do you?

You made the claim that sit ins and protests in the sixties started the devolution of society, but you don’t know what you meant?

You’re a truly strange person.

Which isn't what you asked about. Sorry you failed to understand. Next time I'll make sure to use those itty bitty pichurs instead of letters. That way you'll understand better.

Sooo I guess there are sexual topics and just politics? :cautious:
this site is sprawling, and offers a plethora of boards covering just about every conceivable sexual topic going (except for kids and bestiality as per regulations), as well as the odd place such as the Political/Current events board, the Poetry board, and others for the arts. I'm sure there's a place for whatever you want to post.

this site is sprawling, and offers a plethora of boards covering just about every conceivable sexual topic going (except for kids and bestiality as per regulations), as well as the odd place such as the Political/Current events board, the Poetry board, and others for the arts. I'm sure there's a place for whatever you want to post.
Oh got it. Is there a way to filter to just find the "fun" stuff? lol As the name implies, new to this.

Folks, HisArpy actually gave a slithery, lawyerly type answer to the question.
Asked if he had issues with the civil rights movement he replied that he represents the civil rights of all his clients - deftly avoiding the issue of race that everyone else knew MR was implying because, of course, KKK members have civil liberties too.

Oh, I forgot that you’re the wacko who talks in circles when he’s caught saying something dumb.
Just wait until you’re in the GO FUCK YOURSELF club! Or get called an idjit. Or be told it’s not his fault you can’t keep up with the class. Never put him on ignore and you’ll have a bright spot in your day when he posts.

Just wait until you’re in the GO FUCK YOURSELF club! Or get called an idjit. Or be told it’s not his fault you can’t keep up with the class. Never put him on ignore and you’ll have a bright spot in your day when he posts.
He seems to have given up on the GFY, except with phrodeau. I blame it on his over consumption of carbon water.

Trump's life in the 1990s was far from simple. A notable incident was his trip to Aspen's ski resort, where he was accompanied by both his wife and his girlfriend, leading to a comedic episode on the slopes where the girls got into a battle with the Donald.

When Trump was living the grand life, he told The Washington Post this about life with Ivana and Marla.

“My life was so great in so many ways. The business was so great. … I mean, a beautiful girlfriend, beautiful wife, beautiful everything. I mean, life was just a bowl of cherries.”

It's really nice of him to put his girlfriend first in his thoughts, don't you think?

Today, in court, he has that beautiful life circling the drain. His third wife has a locked bedroom, she won't be seen with him, his kids are not in court for support, and the Pecker was on the stand ratting him out. His only support was a smile from Pecker and one from his long-time appointment secretary as she testified.

I can see Trump this Christmas at Mar-a-Lago's party, sipping wine and telling the few club members there that Melody or Melania or his next new friend will be down in a minute to mingle - he hopes anyway as he gropes into a bowl of cherries for another one.

Back