Pics from trip to Japan

snake0067 said:
They LOVE mayo over there. They even have a drink made of it.

Not a bad place to go at all for vegetarians, particularly if you like tofu.

I detest mayo. <voms>

I heart tofu like there is no tomorrow. :heart:

BeBe81 said:
I detest mayo. <voms>

I heart tofu like there is no tomorrow. :heart:
Its okay in moderation. It helps to keep bread dry on sandwiches since water can't go through it.

Me too. I had sweet friedd tofu in a bowl of noodles that was quite good there.

snake0067 said:
Its okay in moderation. It helps to keep bread dry on sandwiches since water can't go through it.

Me too. I had sweet friedd tofu in a bowl of noodles that was quite good there.

No, no... it is awful in every angle. Gross.

Sounds good!

BeBe81 said:
No, no... it is awful in every angle. Gross.

Sounds good!
To each his own.

It was. Tempura vegetables was everywhere too.

BTW are your boyfriends allowed to eat meet? Because we would have to have a whole lotta sex for me to get over that lol.

snake0067 said:
To each his own.

It was. Tempura vegetables was everywhere too.

BTW are your boyfriends allowed to eat meet? Because we would have to have a whole lotta sex for me to get over that lol.

Yeppers.

Tempura sweet potato makes me drool.

I have dated one vegan. One Vegetarian. One that dabbled in eating meatless products, but still ate meat.

So, overall... 3ish males had been some sort of veggie operator in my relationships. It is not a needed quality in my mind. Everyone has a choice. As long as they respect mine.

Also, I have noticed that when I first start dating someone... some have this overwhelming need to look the menu up and down. Telling me what is a non-meat item. Like I can't read or that my choice is a disability in a way. I do NOT like that. I dated a guy I care a lot about and he would do that every time. I finally asked why he felt the need to do it. He explained that he just wanted to make sure I was comfortable and had a choice, but it made me feel uneasy. His thought process was sweet, but I asked him to stop.

But, it has happen a lot. Blah.

BeBe81 said:
Yeppers.

Tempura sweet potato makes me drool.

I have dated one vegan. One Vegetarian. One that dabbled in eating meatless products, but still ate meat.

So, overall... 3ish males had been some sort of veggie operator in my relationships. It is not a needed quality in my mind. Everyone has a choice. As long as they respect mine.

Also, I have noticed that when I first start dating someone... some have this overwhelming need to look the menu up and down. Telling me what is a non-meat item. Like I can't read or that my choice is a disability in a way. I do NOT like that. I dated a guy I care a lot about and he would do that every time. I finally asked why he felt the need to do it. He explained that he just wanted to make sure I was comfortable and had a choice, but it made me feel uneasy. His thought process was sweet, but I asked him to stop.

But, it has happen a lot. Blah.
I'll have to remember that.

Good then there's still hope for us. :heart:

I knew somone else who explained something similar to that.

snake0067 said:
I'll have to remember that.

Good then there's still hope for us. :heart:

I knew somone else who explained something similar to that.

The menu thing?

BeBe81 said:
The menu thing?
It was more of a guy going way over the top about something unique about her. Doesn't sound like he was trying to be a jackass or anything but it still pissed her off.

snake0067 said:
It was more of a guy going way over the top about something unique about her. Doesn't sound like he was trying to be a jackass or anything but it still pissed her off.

Yeah, I don't think any of them had the notion of being a jerk. It wasn't even a jerk action, but just made me feel a bit different. Like I needed them to hold my hand, because of something I decided to bring in my lifestyle.

Overall... it is a sweet gesture, but just always makes me wonder if they feel awkward over my personal choice or not.

Whom knows.

BeBe81 said:
Yeah, I don't think any of them had the notion of being a jerk. It wasn't even a jerk action, but just made me feel a bit different. Like I needed them to hold my hand, because of something I decided to bring in my lifestyle.

Overall... it is a sweet gesture, but just always makes me wonder if they feel awkward over my personal choice or not.

Whom knows.
Just trying to be supportive I'd imagine.

BeBe81 said:
Possible indeed. :)
Well I'm trying to picture myself in their shoes and that's what I would do.

I mean I'd feel bad if I took you to Harold's House of 99% meat (1& mayo).

snake0067 said:
Well I'm trying to picture myself in their shoes and that's what I would do.

I mean I'd feel bad if I took you to Harold's House of 99% meat (1& mayo).

Yeah, but I would think that knowing I don't eat meat would be enough information to not take me to something like a steak house for dinner. Heh.

Usually it is Italian food. Which is perfect. Otherwise, it is something discussed as to what/where/when. Plus, in the end... I am quite happy with a plain salad. <shrugs>

My whole enjoyment of the date is the company. The food is a side order and not the highlight.

BeBe81 said:
Yeah, but I would think that knowing I don't eat meat would be enough information to not take me to something like a steak house for dinner. Heh.

Usually it is Italian food. Which is perfect. Otherwise, it is something discussed as to what/where/when. Plus, in the end... I am quite happy with a plain salad. <shrugs>

My whole enjoyment of the date is the company. The food is a side order and not the highlight.
I've had moments where my brain has totally turned off I could see myself being that unintentionally stupid.

Yay for pasta, although I can eat a ton of the stuff (more than any other food) so that's not so good for a date. :rolleyes:

You need pho in your life. Well in addition to me. :cool:

snake0067 said:
I've had moments where my brain has totally turned off I could see myself being that unintentionally stupid.

Yay for pasta, although I can eat a ton of the stuff (more than any other food) so that's not so good for a date. :rolleyes:

You need pho in your life. Well in addition to me. :cool:
Well, turn that brain on full power when talking to the ladies. ;) But, sometimes my friends and family will forget. I was out with a friend the other day and she went to get a hot dog at this stand thing. She asked if I wanted one. I laughed and said no. She started getting into why I didn't want one and what the reason was. I was sitting there and wondering if she was joking. She wasn't.

I reminded her that I don't eat meat and she felt bad. I was like how could you forget? She have known me for years! You have dinner with me at least once a week!

It was funny, but shocking.

BeBe81 said:
Well, turn that brain on full power when talking to the ladies. ;) But, sometimes my friends and family will forget. I was out with a friend the other day and she went to get a hot dog at this stand thing. She asked if I wanted one. I laughed and said no. She started getting into why I didn't want one and what the reason was. I was sitting there and wondering if she was joking. She wasn't.

I reminded her that I don't eat meat and she felt bad. I was like how could you forget? She have known me for years! You have dinner with me at least once a week!

It was funny, but shocking.
Women I'm even remotely smitten with tend to make brain not well work.

Needless to say I might legally be in a coma when in your presence (at first anways).

snake0067 said:
Women I'm even remotely smitten with tend to make brain not well work.

Needless to say I might legally be in a coma when in your presence (at first anways).

Well, that make sense. Hormones and such get all chaotic. I have felt the "drunken" state around guys I have been completely taken with. Lovely feeling.

No, you will be fine. You flatter me, completely. Thank you, but I'm seriously your average girl. Actually, my mannerisms are neurotic at times and I'm VERY silly. Also, shy at times. You would be fine and get sick of me, quickly.

BeBe81 said:
Well, that make sense. Hormones and such get all chaotic. I have felt the "drunken" state around guys I have been completely taken with. Lovely feeling.

No, you will be fine. You flatter me, completely. Thank you, but I'm seriously your average girl. Actually, my mannerisms are neurotic at times and I'm VERY silly. Also, shy at times. You would be fine and get sick of me, quickly.
That and my insane level of shyness.

Hardly. Even if it never ends up being you (I weep at the though) I want a woman just like you. You won't see me with a sorority chick (not that they would have anything to do with me).

snake0067 said:
That and my insane level of shyness.

Hardly. Even if it never ends up being you (I weep at the though) I want a woman just like you. You won't see me with a sorority chick (not that they would have anything to do with me).

I have this ridiculous habit of getting really shy at times. My cheeks get blushed and I can't even look at the guy. I have to keep my eyes down and keep smiling. It doesn't last too long, but I just try to talk about anything or everything at the exact time. That is when I realize I really like someone. That happy, but pit in my tummy feeling. The losing, but still won battle.

Snakie you will find your perfect girl and you will cherish her. You have a kind heart and it shines. She will be a lucky chick.

BeBe81 said:
I have this ridiculous habit of getting really shy at times. My cheeks get blushed and I can't even look at the guy. I have to keep my eyes down and keep smiling. It doesn't last too long, but I just try to talk about anything or everything at the exact time. That is when I realize I really like someone. That happy, but pit in my tummy feeling. The losing, but still won battle.

Snakie you will find your perfect girl and you will cherish her. You have a kind heart and it shines. She will be a lucky chick.
Well with girls its cute and endearing. ;)

That'd be nice.

snake0067 said:
Picture_23749c.jpg

Simple. beautiful, nuff said.

Back