Partners Past? What have you been told?

Do you know about your partner's past? What have you been told? Do you believe them? Suspicious? Maybe my story will make you reflect on what you have been told.

Why do men always want to know a number? The majority of women don't keep score. It's not a game for us.

Telling my man about my past is something I have always avoided. Most guys I have dated, including my husband, have asked me about my past. I have always been very coy and played the sweet girl next door card. I have never admitted to being with more than five guys and always add that I regret not being with more women. Yes, it's laughable, but this is what guys want to hear-need to hear.

It's not because I am ashamed, but because society has preconceived ideas about experienced women. Women are not respected for being promiscuous. A polite way of expressing some men's enjoyment of promiscuity is to say that they like the ladies. They are fondly referred to as "a lady's man." There is no equivalent polite expression to describe a woman who is promiscuous. She is often referred to as a slut.

How many women have experienced slut-shaming at some point in their lives? The term "lady" is used as a form of respect that is needed because of the disrespect men often display towards women.

Well, guys, I have news for you. Women are propositioned all the time, not just in bars or online, but also in elevators, offices, trains, grocery stores, and coffee shops. The world is full of male predators. Women have their pick of men, and occasionally they take the bait. Some more often than others. Even if a woman tells you about her past, believe me, she is only revealing the tip of the iceberg.

My girlfriends and I used to laugh hysterically when we told stories about the conversations we had with our boyfriends about our past. We know exactly what you want to hear. I myself always play the innocent, sweet girl next door; the guys lap it up.

One of my good friends in college was very sweet and innocent-looking. She had sex with more men than any other girl I knew. She would have sex with two or three guys a week. We not only talked about it, but I saw it first hand. Every weekend, she would meet a handful of guys and have sex with them throughout the week. Over the course of four years of college, she went through hundreds of guys. From her appearance, you would never guess she was that promiscuous.

After she married, and we were reminiscing about old times, she mentioned that she told her husband that she had only slept with four guys before him. I couldn't believe it, but he believed her. She told me that's exactly what he wanted to hear. She was so right.

So you keep asking. You really want to know. How many men, how many times, how good were they? You ask with apprehension. Were they as big as you, you ask with apprehension? Do I still masturbate while thinking about precious sexual experiences? What was the best? And finally, how do you stack up against the competition?

So my friends, in a moment of weakness, I will answer a few of your questions as honestly as possible. Besides, many of you have already read most of my stories anyway. I'm thinking you have a pretty good idea.

So let me explain. First of all, I don't keep a tally or a journal, so I have honestly lost count. You also have to remember that we are talking about a lifetime of adventures. It all started at eighteen and continues up to the present day, which is close to... Um-mm, well, let us skip that part. Let's just say it's been many, many years.

And let me break it up into before and after my marriage, because there is a big difference.

Like most young people, I partied every weekend, and things were pretty wild. When I was young, guys used and abused me at every turn (read my many stories). I was a sheep among wolves, and they preyed on me. I was young, timid, and naive. Sex was new to me, and I had low self-esteem. I embraced the thought of being wanted, of being accepted. I also did not have the confidence to reject strong-willed men. Yes, I was weak.

During these early days, there was a fair bit of casual and random sex. I was disrespected and called many hurtful names. Young men can be very cruel.

In my twenties, I began to have real relationships. During this period, I dated about ten guys, with the occasional slip here and there. So the number of guys was low but the frequency of sex was much higher, which only makes sense being in relationships.

OK, so a number... (Note: I edited this number higher three times already). I think that pre-married, which covers about ten years, I had sex with about sixty to eighty boys or men. In addition, there were many blow jobs, hand jobs, and fumbles, but at least sixty different cocks parted my labia and entered my vagina before I married.

Don't worry, I was on birth control right from the start and many of them wore condoms! In addition to the sixty to eighty cocks that made it inside of me, there were probably another thirty or so more hard cocks that I had touched and made cum with my hands and/or mouth, but those don't count as actual sex per Mr. Clinton's guidelines.

So that averages to about seven men a year over those ten years -- not really that slutty is it? Hell, that can be a slow month for some women or men.

Again, there was a lot of alcohol, and I was often drunk and promiscuous. I'm not proud of some of the situations I got myself into, but such is life, and overall I had fun.

So after I got married, it's a different story. As you might have read in my stories, I lasted six months before slipping into the arms of another man. From there, it was all downhill. After I married, most of my relationships were exclusive affairs. Don was the longest, at around five years. That was the longest stretch of time that I was monogamous (well, excluding infrequent sex with my husband). That relationship ended up in heartache and almost cost me my marriage (that's a story for another day).

After that relationship with Don, I vowed to never get emotionally attached again. Relationships were short-to medium-term flings. There were also numerous short encounters throughout the years.

So, in total, it's safe to say that after marriage, I probably had sex with fewer than thirty men.The affairs resulted in a lot of very enjoyable sex. Being older, the sex was much more erotic and intense. I was much more confident in myself and I climaxed much more frequently than when I was younger. Plus, the relationships were strictly about sex...no dating, no drama, no expectations. Just fun and erotic sex, period.
I can't really say which was the best sex. Most of it was wonderful at the time. If you have read my stories, you know some of the more memorable adventures. I still have many more things to write about.

My favourite kind of sex has always been what I call "virgin boy sex." In my youth, I looked younger than my age, and I attracted a lot of younger guys. Taking a young man's virginity became an obsession for me (fetish maybe). The thrill of knowing I would be his first and that he would remember me for the rest of his life was an overpowering thought. I always made it special for them, and I will carry those memories to my grave. I will/have written about them.

The most intense erotic sexual encounter I had was with my future brother-in-law. Yes, my husband's older brother. During one of my husband's business trips, we found ourselves alone in the house. After a sexually charged evening, he summoned the courage to pin me up against the wall and give me the most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced. His hand travelled up my dress, and once he saw how wet my panties were, he knew he had me. I grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom. Our clothes fell off before we even hit the bed. He pushed me on the bed and, with no foreplay at all, he implanted his large, thick cock deep inside of me. I just gasped as it parted my wet labia and stretched its way deep inside of me. The taboo of fucking my husband's older brother was so fucking erotic for both of us. He pounded me as no other man had before or after.

In return, I rode him like a possessed horny slut. It was pure animal sex.

And finally, yes, I masturbate to the memories. My brother-in-law's encounter has always been my go-to memory. I find that I masturbate more now when I read the stories I have written.

Oh, I almost forgot. Every guy that has asked me about size has received the same response: "I haven't seen many cocks, (my eye lids flutter as I gaze into their eyes), but yours is definitely the biggest and thickest I have ever seen." As ridiculously funny as that is, that's the God-honest truth...I like to make my men happy.

So let me ask you, what were you told by your significant other? And do you believe her? I can't wait to read your comments.
==================================
You can find my true stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

See my thread for pictures, many which relate to my stories.
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328

Feel free to follow me.
Thank you

That was a long read and I'll confess I didn't read all of it.

I don't give a flying fuck about my wife's past. She's had sex with more people than me, with women and men, whisper it but even with men with bigger cocks than mine, she's been head over heels in love with other people.

And I don't give a shit because she's with me now. She's a grown-up and can decide what she wants, as am I, and we're together because we work, better than either of ours' history worked.

A partners number is actually very easy to determine - all you have to do is when you're in person, bring into the conversation something along the lines of "ughhhh I couldn't be with someone that had (xxxxx number)" and then tentatively watch for their reaction. You'll know immediately whether it is around that mark or not. Also you can usually guess by race - white women generally have higher numbers than women of colour so you can use that as a rule of thumb normally.

A partners number is actually very easy to determine - all you have to do is when you're in person, bring into the conversation something along the lines of "ughhhh I couldn't be with someone that had (xxxxx number)" and then tentatively watch for their reaction. You'll know immediately whether it is around that mark or not. Also you can usually guess by race - white women generally have higher numbers than women of colour so you can use that as a rule of thumb normally.
Does it only matter if the woman has been with over XX people ? Do men get a free pass because well they are men? And most importantly does it really matter if a person has had sex once with 100 people or 100 times with one person?

I agree that numbers aren’t really important. The only thing that matters is if you wanted to and did they.if so - no issue.

Does it only matter if the woman has been with over XX people ? Do men get a free pass because well they are men? And most importantly does it really matter if a person has had sex once with 100 people or 100 times with one person?
Hi Annymouse none of those questions match my post - I stated how to ascertain something and a fact about racial groups.

I usually don't do the labour of unpicking those who lack comprehension (as several users on here will attest to!) but I liked your thumbnail of Minnie Mouse so I clarified/pointed out your error. I won't be doing it again however so any reply from me will depend entirely on the quality of yours. Many thanks

Hi Annymouse none of those questions match my post - I stated how to ascertain something and a fact about racial groups.

I usually don't do the labour of unpicking those who lack comprehension (as several users on here will attest to!) but I liked your thumbnail of Minnie Mouse so I clarified/pointed out your error. I won't be doing it again however so any reply from me will depend entirely on the quality of yours. Many thanks
The question was not necessarily only directed to you but anyone who chooses to respond. Thanks for insulting my intelligence though, that was nice of you. You should have not put forth the immense effort to labor over a response.

I doubt that works as often as you think it does. At least not with those with pride and ego in check.

One of the hottest things she told me was when she submitted to a man because the told her he "needed a woman". She said she felt an obligation to help the man out. She was waiting at a bus stop and she was wearing a mini skirt and fishnet stockings, which were fashionable at the time. She said he approached her and whispered that he needed a woman "right now". He took her by the hand behind a nearby building, lifted her skirt and fucked her from behind. She said they eventually caught the same bus, and she could see him and feel his cum inside her. She was self-conscious about having semen drip down her leg.

My wife and I both have a high body count. And for us it doesn’t matter. We have both seen how we both put each other first. FWB are just that ….friends. My wife and I are each other’s first priority. There are many that don’t agree with our lifestyle but I say fuck ‘em.
We don’t require others permission to be who we are.

I doubt that works as often as you think it does. At least not with those with pride and ego in check.
Multiple posts above have said that people don't tell the truth about numbers, which pretty much shatters your "pride and ego in check" theory. So I don't know if you are capable of coherent thought (judging from your response, unlikely) or just felt some kind of emotion and wanted to lash out passive aggressively (certainty) to make yourself feel better - either way, I certainly won't be giving you any time or attention! Many thanks

I did keep a tally / sex journal.
Theres married men, preachers, teachers, student athletes, coaches, veterans, atheists, non Christians, etc.
Almost 50 men.
They all say that my pussy is the wettest and my sex drive/willingness is attractive.
I want to be your 51st.

Do you have any STDs?

Do you have kids?

Ever been in prison?

What's your relationship like with your family?

Do you only have male friends?

Illegal drug use?

Those are the questions that, off the top of my head, concern me. I don't really want to know how many dicks have been in her.

Do you only have male friends?
Curious why this matters? Is it because of the old men and women can’t be (just) friends? Which as a female with mostly/only males friends it is in my case kind of true. Not that I have or even had sex with them all there is an element of sexual content to most of them. So never mind I guess I do understand why this might be of a concern.

My wife of almost 40 years has told me her number was five. Five men.
I actually know two of them very well.. it’s very arousing for her to tell me the stories of them
and how they ended up in bed.
my number far exceeds hers but I’m not a kiss and tell kind of guy.
she says I know you were a slut before me but she had no idea of the number.
I think hers are more interesting

Curious why this matters? Is it because of the old men and women can’t be (just) friends? Which as a female with mostly/only males friends it is in my case kind of true. Not that I have or even had sex with them all there is an element of sexual content to most of them. So never mind I guess I do understand why this might be of a concern.

It does't need to involve sex. But if you can't see how only being able to have friendships with one gender can indicate all sorts of social/emotional red flags I'm too lazy to explain it.

It does't need to involve sex. But if you can't see how only being able to have friendships with one gender can indicate all sorts of social/emotional red flags I'm too lazy to explain it.
So if she’s only had female friends it would be the same red flag? What about someone who doesn’t have any close friends they socialize with? I’m truly curious.

I never asked my girlfriends much unless they brought it up themselves. I was always just glad to have them while I could and I figured the more experienced they were, the better experience I would have.

For whatever reason, my ex husband told me he had been sexual with 5 girls in his life, before me..
I was 22, he was 21.
I KNEW I wasn't a virgin, and 5 seemed believable...
I was very drunk when him and I first had sex, so I wasn't judging anyone's skill, lol..

I finally got it out of him that, yes, I was the woman who devirginized him. ME!
Congratulations…I have a fetish for virgin boys (actually wrote stories about it if anyone cares).

Do you know about your partner's past? What have you been told? Do you believe them? Suspicious? Maybe my story will make you reflect on what you have been told.

Why do men always want to know a number? The majority of women don't keep score. It's not a game for us.

Telling my man about my past is something I have always avoided. Most guys I have dated, including my husband, have asked me about my past. I have always been very coy and played the sweet girl next door card. I have never admitted to being with more than five guys and always add that I regret not being with more women. Yes, it's laughable, but this is what guys want to hear-need to hear.

It's not because I am ashamed, but because society has preconceived ideas about experienced women. Women are not respected for being promiscuous. A polite way of expressing some men's enjoyment of promiscuity is to say that they like the ladies. They are fondly referred to as "a lady's man." There is no equivalent polite expression to describe a woman who is promiscuous. She is often referred to as a slut.

How many women have experienced slut-shaming at some point in their lives? The term "lady" is used as a form of respect that is needed because of the disrespect men often display towards women.

Well, guys, I have news for you. Women are propositioned all the time, not just in bars or online, but also in elevators, offices, trains, grocery stores, and coffee shops. The world is full of male predators. Women have their pick of men, and occasionally they take the bait. Some more often than others. Even if a woman tells you about her past, believe me, she is only revealing the tip of the iceberg.

My girlfriends and I used to laugh hysterically when we told stories about the conversations we had with our boyfriends about our past. We know exactly what you want to hear. I myself always play the innocent, sweet girl next door; the guys lap it up.

One of my good friends in college was very sweet and innocent-looking. She had sex with more men than any other girl I knew. She would have sex with two or three guys a week. We not only talked about it, but I saw it first hand. Every weekend, she would meet a handful of guys and have sex with them throughout the week. Over the course of four years of college, she went through hundreds of guys. From her appearance, you would never guess she was that promiscuous.

After she married, and we were reminiscing about old times, she mentioned that she told her husband that she had only slept with four guys before him. I couldn't believe it, but he believed her. She told me that's exactly what he wanted to hear. She was so right.

So you keep asking. You really want to know. How many men, how many times, how good were they? You ask with apprehension. Were they as big as you, you ask with apprehension? Do I still masturbate while thinking about precious sexual experiences? What was the best? And finally, how do you stack up against the competition?

So my friends, in a moment of weakness, I will answer a few of your questions as honestly as possible. Besides, many of you have already read most of my stories anyway. I'm thinking you have a pretty good idea.

So let me explain. First of all, I don't keep a tally or a journal, so I have honestly lost count. You also have to remember that we are talking about a lifetime of adventures. It all started at eighteen and continues up to the present day, which is close to... Um-mm, well, let us skip that part. Let's just say it's been many, many years.

And let me break it up into before and after my marriage, because there is a big difference.

Like most young people, I partied every weekend, and things were pretty wild. When I was young, guys used and abused me at every turn (read my many stories). I was a sheep among wolves, and they preyed on me. I was young, timid, and naive. Sex was new to me, and I had low self-esteem. I embraced the thought of being wanted, of being accepted. I also did not have the confidence to reject strong-willed men. Yes, I was weak.

During these early days, there was a fair bit of casual and random sex. I was disrespected and called many hurtful names. Young men can be very cruel.

In my twenties, I began to have real relationships. During this period, I dated about ten guys, with the occasional slip here and there. So the number of guys was low but the frequency of sex was much higher, which only makes sense being in relationships.

OK, so a number... (Note: I edited this number higher three times already). I think that pre-married, which covers about ten years, I had sex with about sixty to eighty boys or men. In addition, there were many blow jobs, hand jobs, and fumbles, but at least sixty different cocks parted my labia and entered my vagina before I married.

Don't worry, I was on birth control right from the start and many of them wore condoms! In addition to the sixty to eighty cocks that made it inside of me, there were probably another thirty or so more hard cocks that I had touched and made cum with my hands and/or mouth, but those don't count as actual sex per Mr. Clinton's guidelines.

So that averages to about seven men a year over those ten years -- not really that slutty is it? Hell, that can be a slow month for some women or men.

Again, there was a lot of alcohol, and I was often drunk and promiscuous. I'm not proud of some of the situations I got myself into, but such is life, and overall I had fun.

So after I got married, it's a different story. As you might have read in my stories, I lasted six months before slipping into the arms of another man. From there, it was all downhill. After I married, most of my relationships were exclusive affairs. Don was the longest, at around five years. That was the longest stretch of time that I was monogamous (well, excluding infrequent sex with my husband). That relationship ended up in heartache and almost cost me my marriage (that's a story for another day).

After that relationship with Don, I vowed to never get emotionally attached again. Relationships were short-to medium-term flings. There were also numerous short encounters throughout the years.

So, in total, it's safe to say that after marriage, I probably had sex with fewer than thirty men.The affairs resulted in a lot of very enjoyable sex. Being older, the sex was much more erotic and intense. I was much more confident in myself and I climaxed much more frequently than when I was younger. Plus, the relationships were strictly about sex...no dating, no drama, no expectations. Just fun and erotic sex, period.
I can't really say which was the best sex. Most of it was wonderful at the time. If you have read my stories, you know some of the more memorable adventures. I still have many more things to write about.

My favourite kind of sex has always been what I call "virgin boy sex." In my youth, I looked younger than my age, and I attracted a lot of younger guys. Taking a young man's virginity became an obsession for me (fetish maybe). The thrill of knowing I would be his first and that he would remember me for the rest of his life was an overpowering thought. I always made it special for them, and I will carry those memories to my grave. I will/have written about them.

The most intense erotic sexual encounter I had was with my future brother-in-law. Yes, my husband's older brother. During one of my husband's business trips, we found ourselves alone in the house. After a sexually charged evening, he summoned the courage to pin me up against the wall and give me the most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced. His hand travelled up my dress, and once he saw how wet my panties were, he knew he had me. I grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom. Our clothes fell off before we even hit the bed. He pushed me on the bed and, with no foreplay at all, he implanted his large, thick cock deep inside of me. I just gasped as it parted my wet labia and stretched its way deep inside of me. The taboo of fucking my husband's older brother was so fucking erotic for both of us. He pounded me as no other man had before or after.

In return, I rode him like a possessed horny slut. It was pure animal sex.

And finally, yes, I masturbate to the memories. My brother-in-law's encounter has always been my go-to memory. I find that I masturbate more now when I read the stories I have written.

Oh, I almost forgot. Every guy that has asked me about size has received the same response: "I haven't seen many cocks, (my eye lids flutter as I gaze into their eyes), but yours is definitely the biggest and thickest I have ever seen." As ridiculously funny as that is, that's the God-honest truth...I like to make my men happy.

So let me ask you, what were you told by your significant other? And do you believe her? I can't wait to read your comments.
==================================
You can find my true stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

See my thread for pictures, many which relate to my stories.
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328

Feel free to follow me.
Thank you
When I married my first wife, she told me 5 guys but then confessed it was 70. I think she was a bit surprised that it turned me on so much. The confession livened up our sex life somehow and the sex was great even after our divorce. Never quite figured you all out. There was a cute grad student -- we did everything possible except actually fuck and claimed to be a virgin.. She said she was saving herself, but the moment she got back to school she fucked a much older man and couldn't wait to tell me about it -- still wouldn't fuck me though

That’s because older men don’t count…lol… Am sure it was just a sexual relationship and very discrete. Guess she thought it was just a fling. Females including me can have weird logic.

Back