part 11 of the China Pearl Inn

I guess I am the only one that visits the old China Pearl Inn. Has she finally out lived her appeal?

Never... CG... the old Lady is always a appeal... just have been so busy and stressed with work after easter it will all calm back down and ill be back on the Pearl :kiss:

As will I CG, once the current storm of chaos has died down here. My current work project is a perfect example of what happens when a third of the team are off with stress, my boss has walked out, and the lunatics are left to run the asylum..... :eek:

Kitty Strange I know the feeling I have been down with some medical problems of late. I owe Miss Kitty a post.

I return to the inn in search of coffee, calm, and a brief escape from the madness. Hope all is well with you CG.

slips in to her favorite place here in the pearl after i makes a nice cup of hot tea and curls up next to the window watching the outside world and sipping my tea as i whipser.

"Hello old Lady holding up strong i still hope... tell all hi from me if i may miss any one of them that know me will you that would be so kind of you...!"

i know that the Pearl cant talk its a building but sometimes its like the walls can talk and she knew the others would understand her cracking and squeecking and such

I slowly make my way down from the loft. The first time in many a day. I pause and rest for a moment before pouring my morning coffee.

Sorry for my absence Kitty and Strange but I have been really under the weather of late.

I trust the two of you are in good health and spirits.

Kitty I know I owe you a post and I will try and get to it today.

I loved your post Kitty and I have posted my reply. The serpents want so very much from your Miss Calisto. Perhaps a price to high for the young girl caught between so many creatures that desires her supple young body. :eek:

I hope you enjoyed the little twist of fate that has befallen your sweet Miss Calisto Kitten.

i did thank you and i am working on a reply today i promise... just alot to do this week somehow... it just doesnt seem to be getting back to normal yet... :kiss:

Morning CG, morning Kitty! Sorry I've been quiet, not been well the last few days, but I think I'm on the right side now.

well i have also very busy with work and private life.... my little sister is getting married on the weekend and we are hoping it stay that way that at least the closest familie members are allowed to visit them after they have gotten married to at least enjoy the day a bit and celebrate and such...

well i have also very busy with work and private life.... my little sister is getting married on the weekend and we are hoping it stay that way that at least the closest familie members are allowed to visit them after they have gotten married to at least enjoy the day a bit and celebrate and such...

Congratulations to her.” The voice from the ether announces the elf’s arrival. “I finally found the breadcrums to find the old pearl again.” Slippings arms around kitty from behind giving her a squeeze.

i did thank you and i am working on a reply today i promise... just alot to do this week somehow... it just doesnt seem to be getting back to normal yet... :kiss:

I am happy you did Kitty and best wishes to your little sis on her upcoming marriage. I hope she will be very happy Kitty.

Strange it seems like being under the weather is the fade these days old friend. Pleased to hear that you are feeling better.

Glad I see you have found your way back to us. So what have you been up to?

I am happy you did Kitty and best wishes to your little sis on her upcoming marriage. I hope she will be very happy Kitty.

Strange it seems like being under the weather is the fade these days old friend. Pleased to hear that you are feeling better.

Glad I see you have found your way back to us. So what have you been up to?

Good to see you CG. Yes I seem to have found my way back. I saw your post in the players wanted thread and realized I hadn’t seen the pearl recently and then realized there was a new one I wasn’t subscribed to so found it through your profile.

What have I been doing. I am still trying to write. I believe you have written with SandS my primary writing partner before. She and I write well together. My real life has been kicking my behind but, nothing else new there, if it’s not one thing it’s another. I had the opportunity to apply for a promotion recently, but ended up withdrawing my name for the position. It was just not the right time for me. Balance is key, and what I do now is very stable and that’s a bit of what I need for right now.

I see our trail of bread crumbs has worked for you Glad. Not sure if I have written with SandS. I am happy that you are getting back to writing. It does gives us a break from the hum drum of the real world.

It is a good sign that things are looking up for you and so many others. It is about time. The last year has been hard on us all.

I believe you did. I cannot recall what you two wrote about but I remember reading something by you some time ago.

it is still kind of dark for me, but trying to find the light in the darkness is what will see me through I know it.

amen to this year being pretty aweful. I trust you are feeling some better good sir.

Glad I know the feeling every time I think I see the light I stop and wonder if it is the darkness ending or an oncoming train. ;)

Glad I know the feeling every time I think I see the light I stop and wonder if it is the darkness ending or an oncoming train. ;)

Makes me think of the metallica song no leaf clover, but yes sometimes that’s the thought I have as well. It’s good to see the pearl living on with you her central figure though.

We could use some more famine company. It seems Kitty is the only young lady who comes and visit at the old China Pearl Inn Glad.;)

We could use some more famine company.

m3iObT3.jpg

You rang? <3

Back