part 11 of the China Pearl Inn

Sometimes, it gets to certain times of the year, and everybody wants everything at the same time. Work is certainly overrated.

Well with the demands of life and work seems to really call for a generous splash of whiskey in your coffee. I pass the potent mug of coffee to strange. Here you go enjoy.

Yes Kitty your young Miss Calisto is caught in a dark world of magic and her fate is closing in on her. :eek:

Yes she is caught between her fear and the rising pleasure that her tormentors are bringing to her. Ummm are they really her tormentor's or the gate way to new adventures?

*curls up infront of the fire and listens to the fire and enjoys just laying there*

Been stuck in back to back meetings all day, and I'm totally burned out. Need a little head space and a bit of quiet.

Need some recovery time, been unwell the last few days. Coffee, a warm blanket, and a place by the fire seems to fit the bill perfectly.

Need some recovery time, been unwell the last few days. Coffee, a warm blanket, and a place by the fire seems to fit the bill perfectly.

That sounds super comfy, I might join everyone here for a moment and curl up in front of the fire like a lazy cat.

That sounds super comfy, I might join everyone here for a moment and curl up in front of the fire like a lazy cat.

Indeed it is, and there's always room for another :). The rug is perfect for curling up or stretching out, and the firelight is very relaxing.

*sneaks behind the bar and makes a nice big cup of Tea but starts also the coffee for others that may come and then cuddles up by the my favorite window*

I hope everyone is doing fine....

*does a bit of cleaning and shining of the old girl so she looks her best when someone decides to walk in*

I wouldnt want her not looking her best just incase GC comes back or others and maybe someone new... or would we

* talks to myself and to the Pearl as if she were a person and as she does some cleaning she sings softly*

SparseShimmeringHalibut-size_restricted.gif

*I start up a fire so some smoke rises up over the Pearl to show that she is still here and as beautiful as always for anyone to come and visit*

6aff1ba1be155d267253a93e326fc79a.gif

Sooo M'Lady maybe they all thought you where taking a rest from the outside world and now they see your still here... they will come back.. I promise and im not leaving i also promise...

*goes to her favorite window and caresses once over the windowpain as if to caress the pearl and asure her she told the truth*

*the smoke rising from the chimney of the Pearl acts like a beacon, drawing me back from my conversations with the fishermen in the harbour, back to the sanctuary of her ancient rooms and the solace of those who inhabit them. The swing of the heavy door is comforting in my hand as I slip inside, still keeping my old habit of trying not to allow myself to be framed in the light of the doorway. Fresh coffee scents the air, along with hints of spices drifting from Phoo Ming's kitchen, a place where only the bravest of men dare to tread and a pretty girl is always welcome. And a pretty girl there is too, sitting by the window, lost in thoughts of her own. A familiar girl, one I know well, and a smile returns to my face.*

"Good morning Kitty, I see you've been keeping the old lady clean and shipshape, and coffee pot filled. I'm in need of a mug myself, might I refresh yours?"

There's clatter of pans from the kitchen, and a stream of Chinese obscenities. Out of devilment, I decide to take my life in my hands.

"Phoo Ming, you old dog! Keep it down, I'm trying to seduce a lady out here!!"

As I pour my coffee and head over to Kitty's spot by the window, I grin at the light hearted curse that comes back from the kitchen, which needs no interpreter.

*i over hear the door as my thoughts our lost in a world of no stress no pain and just so much happiness though when i hear a familier voice i jump slightly looking and smilling*

SV... you found your way home again.. thats nice.. oh and yes please...

*listening to Phoo Ming and SV i laugh some and when SV takes a seat close to me i giggle some*

You do know if your not nice to him he will spit in your food the next time or worse...

*i just cant help myself in all the time alone int he Pearl and enough time with Phoo Ming alone i learned some words in his langeuge and giggle when i call back to Phoo Ming tellhing him that SV is just a old jealous man and he didnt mean it*

How have you been...

Indeed Miss Kitty, 'finding my way home again' feels quite apt. RL hasn't been pleasant these past couple of weeks, too much stress, too many problems, and not enough time to properly escape from everything. The odd post here and there does give a form of short term relief, but often it's not enough to focus my mind away from the world outside. I need to interact, to put myself into the intimacy of words, entwine our minds and let them take us where they will, on an unknown, magical ride.

Anyway, enough about my mental state :rolleyes:; how's that ankle doing? Does it need some nice oil massaging in? ;)

well i am know the old Lady is happy to see a old face around here again... i can feel how at ease that at least one has made it back...

*puts my hand on the wall as if saying i feel the same way glad to see old friends again*

Well i hope you feel better VERy soon SV... umm my Ankle yeah its better it doesnt hurt really any more it still is a bit thick but i can move it normal again mostly and Monday hopefully the last doctor apointment just as a check up soo yeah but hey if better or not a oil Massage can always be needed... *giggles*

Then I shall make sure I'm prepared :). You will forgive me if my hands slide a little further than intended though, won't you? ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for :cattail:

You naughty boy you i know exactly where your hands want to slip to... *giggles* but i will forgive you because you are you... but only if you promise not to leave the old Lady The pearl alone so long again... *sticks tongue out and giggles*

I gingerly make my way down from my loft to the common room of the Inn. It has been a long time sense I have made the short trip and yet it has taken a lot out of me just to get this far. My hand shakes as I pour a mug of tea forgoing my usual coffee.

Good day to any who may be about and to those cloaked in the shadows. I hope this year is better for you than last year.

i gasp hearing a fimiliar voice but one i havent heard in a long while and i could have sworn i heard the Pearl also move in excitment to finally hear that voice again

CG..?!...

i run to pull his favorite chair up to the fire place and smile as i go over to help him over to it from the bar where he poured himself a tea

come sit... relax and just enjoy the old girl missed you as i did and many others here as well... it has been so quiet around here without you...

i give you a soft kiss on the cheek

Awww such TLC Kitty, thanks. It is good to be back, Still feeling under the weather but this warms my spirits.

I smile at her sweet little kiss then muster up the energy to give kitten a real toe curling kiss.

The old China Pearl Inn is a bit dusty and lonely these days. Like everything else the pandemic has had an and it seems few if any are about. I know I have been absent for sometime, illness is no respecter of writing and other pleasures.

Good day to any who may be about and to those hiding in the shadows. Do stop bye and spend a minute or two. ;)

Good morning CG, I do hope you're feeling better, or at least, over the worst of it. The Pearl has been quiet of late, and I think she's been missing you. I've been rushed off my feet recently, too much RL getting in the way.

Yes Strange the RL does get in the way of our more erotic pursuits here from time to time.

I am muddling through Strange I hope the worst is over. To tell the truth I am quite tired of being tired.:(

The Inn is deathly quiet. I hear the creeks and moans of the settling of an ancient building. Sighs and moans that are seldom hear in the housel and bushel of a full room. With a sigh I pour a mug of teat and settle in my old leather chair by the hearth to doze and enjoy the fire.

Back