part 11 of the China Pearl Inn

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Well, it is time for part 11 of the China Pearl Inn.

The China Pearl Inn is a place to come and relax, a bit of R Ping and a bit of OCC. All are welcome so for all the old China hands who asked for the Inn back this is for you. For all you shy readers who are longing to get your feet wet in role playing come along and have a drink on the house.

In a place far away, in the distant land of China, along a now long forgotten coast set high on a hill overlooking the fishing village, just under the watchful eye of the China Pearl Light lays an Inn. She has seen grander days when the silk trade was king, but now lies in the backwaters of time. The wounds of the First World War are still fresh, and many a man and woman are searching for something, a certain something one cannot quite define. An old sailor that has seen much too much of war and lives torn apart has found this long forgotten Inn. If one closes one’s eyes and lets their imagination run free an image slowly begins to take shape in the mind’s eye.

The China Pearl Inn gates stand open and just beyond lies the courtyard, a vision out of a China that exists now only in memory. The teak doors stand open, bearing mystical symbols imploring the household gods to protect this place and all who seek shelter here. The bar is a Hodge Podge of eastern and western influences, the bar Philippine mahogany well worn by time, the floors of oiled teak, and a coffee pot sits at the end of the bar, its rich sensual aroma fills the air. From the kitchen comes the clanging and clattering of pots and pans and the irreverent voice of the cook can be heard loud and clear as he chastises the scullery maid. The rich exotic aroma of foods so strange and yet so familiar teases the senses.

“My name is C G Raven sometimes bar tender, sometimes rough and proprietor of the china Pearl Inn. Let your mind wander, paint the picture of this little Inn in your mind’s eye. Come relax and enjoy the company of your fellow travelers. Get your feet wet in the world of role playing, tell a saucy tale or just sit and visit with friends.”

I pour myself a mug of coffee and lace it liberally with B&B. “Phoo Ming you old bandit anything to eat?”

Well, it is time for part 11 of the China Pearl Inn.

The China Pearl Inn is a place to come and relax, a bit of R Ping and a bit of OCC. All are welcome so for all the old China hands who asked for the Inn back this is for you. For all you shy readers who are longing to get your feet wet in role playing come along and have a drink on the house.

In a place far away, in the distant land of China, along a now long forgotten coast set high on a hill overlooking the fishing village, just under the watchful eye of the China Pearl Light lays an Inn. She has seen grander days when the silk trade was king, but now lies in the backwaters of time. The wounds of the First World War are still fresh, and many a man and woman are searching for something, a certain something one cannot quite define. An old sailor that has seen much too much of war and lives torn apart has found this long forgotten Inn. If one closes one’s eyes and lets their imagination run free an image slowly begins to take shape in the mind’s eye.

The China Pearl Inn gates stand open and just beyond lies the courtyard, a vision out of a China that exists now only in memory. The teak doors stand open, bearing mystical symbols imploring the household gods to protect this place and all who seek shelter here. The bar is a Hodge Podge of eastern and western influences, the bar Philippine mahogany well worn by time, the floors of oiled teak, and a coffee pot sits at the end of the bar, its rich sensual aroma fills the air. From the kitchen comes the clanging and clattering of pots and pans and the irreverent voice of the cook can be heard loud and clear as he chastises the scullery maid. The rich exotic aroma of foods so strange and yet so familiar teases the senses.

“My name is C G Raven sometimes bar tender, sometimes rough and proprietor of the china Pearl Inn. Let your mind wander, paint the picture of this little Inn in your mind’s eye. Come relax and enjoy the company of your fellow travelers. Get your feet wet in the world of role playing, tell a saucy tale or just sit and visit with friends.”

I pour myself a mug of coffee and lace it liberally with B&B. “Phoo Ming you old bandit anything to eat?”

Evening CG, it's far too easy to get yourself lost out there. Any stew in the pot Phoo Ming?

Poo Ming smiles and serves up a steaming blow of stew.

Well Strange we do have to move, restart, the old China Pearl Inn. I do try and leave a trail of bread crumbs for patrons and visitors of the Inn to follow.;)

Last edited:
Well it has been snowing here for the 36 hours. Overall it has been a moderate snow fall. Their is a fire in the stove and the flames are merrily dancing as the snow is growing deeper and deeper outside.

You can tell that Western Washington is not use to dealing with snow as there have been no plows in sight. The good news is that the interstates have been cleared. The bad news is it is a tad difficult getting to them. ;)

Well we didn't have any rain as they predicted we would, instead we had snow. Not a lot as it has almost melted off, but enough that early this morning the ground was covered. The side of the hill that hadn't lost all the snow from the big storm we had now has more snow.

That was a nice description of the Inn, much more detailed than usual. :)

I am pleased you liked it S F. I hope is is detailed enough to fire the imagination so each person can see the China Pearl Inn in their mind's eye.

It is beautiful CG and i at least can see the inn perfeczöy before my eye and i love it....

Cuddled up with a blanket at her favourite window

The Pearl looks as familiar as she's always looked, steeped in old traditions, and hidden from time. It passes her by, leaving her to live on in the time we give to her as we step away from the world, seeking a moments escape. It feels like she's always been here and always will be. It seems the same could be said for CG, they're inseparable.

I knock the snow from my boots and enter the Inn.

"Morning Kitty, tea or coffee?"

I make tea for Kitty and pour coffee for myself, then take them over to the window.

"It's hard to find five minutes peace these days Kitty, I fear that I've been neglecting you. I must remedy that, before too long."

*takes the cup and smiles pulling my legs up more to give you room*

Thank you... and yeah i know what you mean....*giggles* your so sweet...

Not as sweet as you, by far :)

*enjoys sight of kitten feet snuggling under you blanket*

It is beautiful CG and i at least can see the inn perfeczöy before my eye and i love it....

Cuddled up with a blanket at her favourite window

Thank you Kitty. I do like your post to our thread. Poor Milina is caught I fear in a world of sensually seductive magic and magical creatures. :eek:

Morning strange I see you had a chilly walk this morning.

Oh CG i saw and i also replied hope you enjoy it...*soft kiss*

it is starting to get warmer here we had last week down to -12 degrees and this weekend it is supposed to get up to at least +20 degrees so YAY.... but i will first believe when i see it...lol

+20 Kitten my it is almost a heat wave.:rolleyes:

I loved your post to the HUNT, so sensual so erotic. Well done young Lady. Now I shall have to see what else young Miss Calisto shall experience :p

Last edited:
Morning lazily fades into afternoon, headed for evening. The sunshine of the morning has become the chilly overcast of the Pacific Northwest.

Good day to any who are about and to those that hide in the shadows.

Good evening CG, I'm on a little late tonight. It's been warmer here the last few days, feels like the seasons are on the change.

Strange Damp and Chilly here just like the northeast of Ireland, Donegal. We had snow Friday and Saturdays about a foot or so but gone by Monday. Snow just visit here and never stays more than a day or two. That is unless you are in the mountains.

So how went your day?

Kitty stopped by earlier.

Strange Damp and Chilly here just like the northeast of Ireland, Donegal. We had snow Friday and Saturdays about a foot or so but gone by Monday. Snow just visit here and never stays more than a day or two. That is unless you are in the mountains.

So how went your day?

S F and Kitty stopped by earlier.

*slips behind the bar and makes a nice hot cup of tea and sets Coffe to be ready when ever someone slips in as well so they dont have to wait*

Ahhh... *sighs sitting back at her favorite spot* so niceee...

The aroma of fresh brew coffee call to me as I make my way down from my loft. I smile as another sweet scent reaches me.

Morning Kitten I see your young Miss Calisto is fighting against her fate. I am sure she will lose her fight and yield to it.

So what does your day bring?

The sounds of moment in CG's loft distract me from my writing, but it's a welcome distraction, as my mind needs to decompress before I become lost in the story. Heading down the stairs I see CG and Kitty are already in the bar, the drinks poured. I wonder if I could order breakfast from the kitchen without Phoo Ming tearing my head off?

"Good morning Kitty, CG."

Morning Strange. Kitty put the coffee on and the kettle is on if tea is your beverage of choice. There is also rum available for tea and whiskey or B&B for your morning coffee. ;)

A whiskey in there would a welcome addition CG, I've been rather wrapped up in things today.

Hi CG and SV sorry very busy day.....

and yes CG my poor Miss but we will see what time brings....*giggles and sip on the tea*

Back