Our Boys Will Be Alright, But what About Our Girls

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

ROOKE: The Boys Will Be Alright, But What About Our Young Women?​

OPINION

MARY ROOKECOMMENTARY AND ANALYSIS WRITER
May 01, 20245:10 PM ET

The pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses across the U.S. are highlighting the gender divide in the younger generations.

There is something interesting hidden in the viral video of the Pi Kappa Phi frat students from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill protecting and raising the American flag as angry protestors looked on in vitriolic rage. Young men are guarding the flag, while the protestors who are screaming and hurling obscenities at them appear to be mostly young women.

While recent generations have experienced their own version, the gender divide in the younger generation could not be more apparent. On one side, you have a population of men shunning the idea that their inherent masculinity is toxic and bravely mocking the feminist, Marxist takeover of their college campus. On the other, are women who hate their country and the men who protect it from the mob.

Women in America are becoming alarmingly more liberal than men, according to a February Gallup poll. About 40 percent of young women aged 18-29 said they were liberal or very liberal in 2023. Meanwhile, among young men in the age group, only 25 percent thought of themselves as liberal or very liberal.

The rest on the widening gap between women and men here:

https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/01/rooke-boys-alright-young-women-palestine-betsy-ross/

I might add that most of the spokespeople for Hamas I saw on TV were radicalized but clueless females. The image of violent radicals commandeering a college campus and then ordering the administration to cater to their culinary needs is like a bizarre episode of a reality TV show gone terribly wrong. It's as if they mistook the campus for a hotel with room service! One can only imagine the absurdity of the situationā€”students barricading themselves in the library, not to study, but to demand gourmet meals delivered to their makeshift headquarters. Either way, it's a prime example of how reality can sometimes be stranger than fiction and in this case all of the fiction is in the minds of a lot of stupid entitled children.

Not convincing educated people to align with your political ideology is a political issue. We'll be just fine regardless
As your side aligns with the nation's terrorist enemies to prepare themselves for a bright future in a body bag in the coming War Against Terror II.

As your side aligns with the nation's terrorist enemies to prepare themselves for a bright future in a body bag in the coming War Against Terror II.
I'm not aligning myself with terrorist enemies.

I also don't align myself with autocratic dictators.

Good luck on getting more educated women (that you hate) to agree with your positions. šŸ‘

"Errybody who disagrees with me is aligned with teh terrorists".

Derp. :catroar:

Perhaps SOME women are acting as a counterbalance to the Andrew Tate-ification / MAGA-fication of SOME "men": Equilibrium is sometimes achieved through the collision of diametrically opposed positions.

šŸ‘

And at least those women have some sense of compassion for the portion of the population in Gaza that is truly innocent, but is bearing the brunt of the the crisis.

šŸ‘

Side note:

I, as a decent, intelligent man, want the Hamas animals eliminated as much as anyone, but NOT at ANY cost.

If a hostage deal can be reached, with an accompanying increase in humanitarian aid during a temporary ceasefire, then let the Hamas animals live another day.

There will always be another day to deal with the Hamas animals.

šŸ‘

Side side note:

In no way does my support for a hostage deal and temporary ceasefire suggest even a fraction of a sliver of support for the "From the river to the sea" crowd.

Ironically, the sociopathic / psychopathic right wing males in Israel who are prosecuting the war (and FAILED to protect Israel in the first place) have contributed to an increase in global support for the "From the river to the sea" crowd.

šŸ‘Ž

I'm not aligning myself with terrorist enemies.

I also don't align myself with autocratic dictators.

Good luck on getting more educated women (that you hate) to agree with your positions. šŸ‘
How "educated" are those useless masked dummies we saw all dressed up in their newly bought Shemaghs speaking out for Hamas? We understand they have been successfully indoctrinated, but there is a difference between the two. These are stupid little girls who think it's cool to appear to be Islamic women who are considered property in their respective tribes.:rolleyes:

"Errybody who disagrees with me is aligned with teh terrorists".

Derp. :catroar:
You have to admit under Barack Obama and Joe Biden's leadership the Democrat Party has been aligned with radical Islam. Joe Biden has given Iran 90 billion Dollars. Obama imported thousands of them into the US and Joe has imported thousands more over the Southern border and from Afghanistan. The American and international left is totally behind what we saw happen on our universities in the last 10 days or so.

Article on the 90 billion here: https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/04/28/iran-deal-biden-bailout/

How "educated" are those useless masked dummies we saw all dressed up in their newly bought Shemaghs speaking out for Hamas?
I would suggest many aren't educated on foreign policy. I'm sure many have other areas they might be more advanced in.

I would suggest that your generalizing of educated says more about your education level than theirs.

We understand they have been successfully indoctrinated, but there is a difference between the two. These are stupid little girls who think it's cool to appear to be Islamic women who are considered property in their respective tribes.:rolleyes:
Again, this says more about your education than any of the women which you posted in the article above, and apparently didn't read. Though to be fair, the article itself shows their education level to be similar to yours... Even though the poll is much more involved and understanding of ideologies.

Last edited:
Americans bleating for or against anything there ultimately make no difference in the future of Israel. The protests and scuffles are practice for bigger issues and provocations later this year.

Americans bleating for or against anything there ultimately make no difference in the future of Israel. The protests and scuffles are practice for bigger issues and provocations later this year.

Forgot to use the lunacy font: bIGgEr iSSuEs aNd proVOcATionS LATer ThIs YeaR

The "Women Studies" indoctrination courses are the primary source of this new agenda. As time goes by they're going to find themselves used, abused, and eventually discarded and even more embittered. Sad really.

The "Women Studies" indoctrination courses are the primary source of this new agenda. As time goes by they're going to find themselves used, abused, and eventually discarded and even more embittered. Sad really.
They'll be hands out for handouts right along side the various Minority Studies PhDs.

Then they'll get a glimpse to the Victimhood Hierarchy and their place in it...

That's the same lesson our young women are now being taught on the playing fields.

Never realizing that they're the victim of all the choices they've made.

The pro palestine "men" will begin to treat women like they do over there. Soon-if the states and colleges don't grow a spine and stop this-there will be mass gang rapes on campus across the country and soon after the beatings of LGBT and Trans people.

Islam is a male driven racist, homophobic hatefest who treat women are less than dogs. They'll also start raping young girls because the scum over there still believe in child marriage, and sex trafficking as law.

I can see why leftist men are getting behind it.

I'll now be called Islamapbohic, but reality is I loathe sexism and all the other ists the dems claim they're also against....but this is their influence in the pro Palestine support.

Given a choice between genocide and supporting Israel, the modern incarnation of Progressivism is going to go full-on antisemitism in exactly the same way that they champion the transsexual athlete over the female athlete.

ROOKE: The Boys Will Be Alright, But What About Our Young Women?​

OPINION

MARY ROOKECOMMENTARY AND ANALYSIS WRITER
May 01, 20245:10 PM ET

The pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses across the U.S. are highlighting the gender divide in the younger generations.

There is something interesting hidden in the viral video of the Pi Kappa Phi frat students from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill protecting and raising the American flag as angry protestors looked on in vitriolic rage. Young men are guarding the flag, while the protestors who are screaming and hurling obscenities at them appear to be mostly young women.

While recent generations have experienced their own version, the gender divide in the younger generation could not be more apparent. On one side, you have a population of men shunning the idea that their inherent masculinity is toxic and bravely mocking the feminist, Marxist takeover of their college campus. On the other, are women who hate their country and the men who protect it from the mob.

Women in America are becoming alarmingly more liberal than men, according to a February Gallup poll. About 40 percent of young women aged 18-29 said they were liberal or very liberal in 2023. Meanwhile, among young men in the age group, only 25 percent thought of themselves as liberal or very liberal.

The rest on the widening gap between women and men here:

https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/01/rooke-boys-alright-young-women-palestine-betsy-ross/

Judging by this thread, American "boys" are melodramatic faggots

Back